Chapter 22

For the starter we have melon and Parma ham, for the main we have roast lamb with vegetables and for the dessert we have a trio of a mini fruit pudding, a mini chocolate cake and a mini cheesecake. All served with champagne.

After we've eaten, we do the speeches.

First Q stands up as he's the best man and says "Sal has worked hard over the last few months planning and putting this wedding together. He really loves you and I pray that you stay together for the rest of your lives."

Then Murr stands up and says "Sal's an amazing guy, Siobhan's an amazing girl. You deserve each other."

Joe takes the microphone and says "I totally agree with the guys, you really suit each other. Don't ever forget that."

I look at Sal and kiss him.

Sal stands up and takes the microphone from Joe "First I'd like to thank John and Karen for creating this beautiful creature."

Everyone laughs and I shake my head while laughing.

He turns and looks into my eyes "I never realised how much someone could love someone until I met you. I knew that you was different. You made me laugh in different ways. And I can't even describe the happiness I feel when I'm round you. I love you so much baby."

I wipe a tear from my eye and take the microphone "Wow, this is emotional. Anyways, I'd like to thank my beautiful bridesmaids, maid of honour, the guys, everyone that came today and of course my handsome husband. All of you together have made this the best day of our lives."

I gesture for Sal to stand up and he holds my waist as I say "Also I have an announcement that not even Sal knows about."

I hear a murmur from the guests.

"What do you mean?"

I smile at him "You're going to be a daddy!"

Everyone gasps then claps as we throw our arms round each other.

When everyone settles down, we walk to the dance floor for our first dance. We slow dance to 'I won't give up on us' by Jason Mraz.

He holds my waist and I have my hands on his shoulders as we look into each others eyes and sway to the music.

Leaning closer, he whispers into my ear "I never want to let you go."

I look up and kiss him. 'Shine' by Years & Years starts playing and everyone dances round round us as we stand in the middle holding each other, eyes closed, getting lost in the moment.