Chapter 25

~ 2 months later ~

Sal's been living with us ever since the wedding but we're leaving tomorrow to live in his apartment in Staten Island.

I go to the shop down the road to buy some things for lunch.

Before I pay, I pick up a 'Hello' magazine like always and look at the cover.

It's a picture of mine and Sal's first dance with the headline 'The wedding of the year.' I open it up and see about 10 pages of pictures of me and Sal.

"We're in Hello." I whisper to myself.

When I get home, I show Sal and he smiles.

"Did you know about this?" I laugh.

"I told you it would get better."

The next morning we wake up early and get a taxi to the airport and meet the guys.

We board the plane. First class. It takes about 6 hours to get there.

When we arrive, we all say our goodbyes and me and Sal get into a taxi and go to his apartment.

We put our bags down in the hallway and go into the living.

"Mrs Vulcano." Sal smirks as he holds my waist and snuggles his head into my neck.

I laugh, take his hands and put them on my belly "What do you think it is?"

"A baby."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "I'm going to go to bed, it's getting late."

We go upstairs and lay in bed with our arms and legs wrapped lovingly round each other.