War Begins Again

By That115RichtofenGirl

This is the Sequel to Is This The Beginning Of Us The world may seem peaceful once again for now until Savann... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nein!
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter NEINteen
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty One:
Chapter Twenty Two:
Chapter Twenty Three:
Chapter Twenty Four:
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Five

156 2 4
By That115RichtofenGirl

*Tank's P.O.V*
I was leaning against the shopping cart, flipping through a magazine about varies guns and weapons until Nikolai hobbled up with his arms full of groceries. "Hey commi, what are you making?" The Russian just smiled and dropped his armful into the shopping cart. "Its a recipe my mother used to make." I chucked at his response. "Which wife was she like?" I asked and smiled only to get a punch on my shoulder. "She was like none of the wives. She was special. Stupid American." I nodded and pushed the cart onward. I grabbed the stuff I needed to make burgers and fries and pushed to the check out counter. A young girl was checking us out. "Hey there." I spoke and the girl was spooked a little. I could tell just by how she acted that I was her first customer. "Hello did you find everything you have been looking for?..." She spoke shyly. "Yes ma'am I did, isn't that right commi?" I asked looking over at the Russian. "Da!" He smiles and cheers. The name tag read Lindsay.

*Weasel's P.O.V*
I push my cart up behind tank and Nikolai and then I see her...

(The new character is Dressiestsphinx go follow her :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 27
"What seemed to be a good time at the Military Ball turned into a ongoing nightmare" Tank Dempsey X OC Check out my other COD related stories :)
8.3K 167 30
I don't own COD just my ocs and my story. Dr. Edward Richtofen and the gang have ended the zombies and Samantha's rein of terror before humanity was...
Killers By amxxra

Teen Fiction

5.9K 208 14
Dexter Young has a responsibility. At the age of 17, he is joined by an elite squad of trained teenage soldiers to defeat the monsters tha...
4.2K 155 20
☣︎ All Warfare is Based on Deception ☣︎ - - Hattie Sloan has wanted nothing more than to save the lives of the ones she loves the most while fighting...