Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

By mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

505 12 3
By mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

I took off my clothes and got in the shower, waiting for Josh. I stood under the hot water and the shower curtain opened, startling me a bit. Josh put his hands around my waist and chuckled.

"Sorry." He whispered and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Y'know... I hate that damn purity ring sometimes too."

"Patience will be rewarded." He whispered and kissed me.

"Then I hope that will be mind blowing sex if I have to wait." He chuckled.

"I'll promise you that."

The rest of the shower was hot and steamy and I'm not talking about the water. I slipped on underwear and pants. I put on my bra and two arms wrapped around my torso and lips touched my neck.

"Need help?" Josh whispered.

"God, your hormones are everywhere today." He laughed and let me go. I threw on a shirt and turned to Josh who was laying on our bed. I turned to the boxes. "I think we need to unpack those."

"Un-packing team assemble." He put his fist in the air, weakly.

"I think it's only us." I laughed.

"Oh." He sat up and went to his closet. I heard moving of clothes hangers.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Moving my clothes around so you have room. I know girls need a-a-a-alot of space."

"Hey, I'm not that bad."

"Have you seen all your shit!?"

"Ok, fine." He came out.

"The nightmare begins!" He yelled and grabbed a box to start putting away my clothes. I grabbed one too and brought it in the closet, hanging up some clothes. "I like these underwears you have." Josh said. I laughed and turned to him who was dangling a frilly G-string. I walked over to him, snatching it out of his hands.

"If you like it so much, why don't you wear it?" I teased.

"Fine." He took it out of my hand. "I will." He put it over his jeans and struggled to pull them up. "Aren't I smexy?" He did a model pose.

"Uhm, sure?" He took them off and the strap snapped as he attempted to take them off.

"Oh shit, hope you didn't like those ones."

----------

I've been living with Josh for a couple days now and everything has been going great. I've talked to Alex and we cried over the phone together when I told her about mom. Meghan, Kim and Nicole helped me plan my moms funeral, which is today. They did most of the things because I couldn't take in the thought of burying my mom. Josh has been taking care of the house, talking to real estate agents about selling and everything like that.

Josh walked out of the closet wearing a black dressy shirt and black dressy pants with a white tie. I smiled at him and he looked down at himself.

"Am I wearing too much black?" He asked seriously.

"No, I think you look handsome." I said and he made a small smile.

"What about the tie? Should it be a different colour?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "This has to be too much black. The tie should be a different colour..." He looked worried. I walked over to him and held both of his hands. "What's your mom's favourite colour? Maybe I have the colour tie..." I saw his eyes start to fill with tears.

"Josh, stop." I squeezed his hands lightly. "I can tell you're worried but please don't be..." I looked in his eyes and I could feel the tears coming to mine. "...and please don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." I smiled up at him.

"Shit." He mumbled and wiped a tear that escaped his eyes.

"It's purple. My moms favourite colour is purple." He smiled.

"I think I have a purple tie." He told me and went back in the closet. I turned to the head-to-toe mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing one of my moms favourite black dress with my hair just straight. Josh came out of the closet again wearing a dark purple tie now.

"It's crooked." I told him and went over to him, fixing his tie. "There."

"Thanks Disaster." He gave me a hug and I stayed there. "You look beautiful." He whispered.

"You look handsome."

"Well, you're perfect." He said, trying to make a stupid argument.

"Well... You're perfect too."

"Nice argument." I laughed and let him go. "I think we need to go." I nodded.

"Ok." I whispered.

We got to the church and everyone I knew was there, same with all of mom's friends and mine. I said hi and hugged everyone with Josh staying at my side, introducing him to everyone. Alex is here with her mom and dad too. We talked to her for a while until we saw Matt, Mike, Ian, Nicole, Kim and Megan come in and me and Josh went over to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Jordyn." Ian said giving me a hug.

"You guys look great." I told them all with a smile. I hugged everyone else and Kim let a tear fall from her eye.

"I'm sorry Jordyn." She whispered in my ear when she hugged me. I smiled at her.

"Thanks."

It was time to do speeches and I haven't even prepared one. I haven't even thought of it actually and I was the first one to go up. I walked up the couple steps to the middle of the stage. I stood in front of one of those wooden stands and looked at the audience. I recognized everyone so it wasn't like I was standing in front of a huge crowd I don't even know. I cleared my throat and smile at Josh.

"Ok, first I wanna say I didn't even prepare a speech for this so I guess I'm kinda winging it." I saw Josh smile. "I always thought of mom more than just a mom. She was almost like a best friend to me in a way. We have so many amazing memories together... Like when we played video games." I smiled at the memories. "The last couple minutes we had together, I will never forget. If I could change that moment I wouldn't." I paused. "We were on our way to go see a movie. We didn't know which one, but we wanted to see one. Stutter came on the radio," I looked at Josh who didn't know this story. "And I turned it up and we started singing along. They said it was a truck that came out of nowhere and hit the drivers side." I felt the tears coming back. "I really don't know what to say because I have too many awesome memories with her, but I loved her... Too much to explain and I always will." I wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek. "I pretty much have no blood-family now but I know I have a family." I looked at Alex and Josh, the guys and the girls. "I guess this is the part I say thank you and walk off the stage now." Everyone made a small laugh at my awkwardness and did what I said.

I walked over to my seat beside Josh and everyone else and he stood up, giving me a hug before we sat down again. He squeezed my hand that was between his and smiled at me.

"Now Josh Ramsay would like to say some words." My moms friend, Hope, said into the microphone from the stage. I looked at Josh and he stood up.

"You're giving a speech?"

"Of course." I gave him a smile and he went to the middle of the stage. I moved closer to Matt and he gave me a hug. "I met Nicole at her and Jordyns house the day I asked her to come out with me and the guys to sing karaoke. I thought she was the nicest women I have met in a while." My eyes got even more teary. "I remember Jordyn telling me that Nicole thought I was cute..." He chuckled and so did everyone else. "...and a gentlemen which, pfft, I don't understand." Josh said, putting some sarcastic-ness into the speech. "I've talked to her multiple times and, I agree with Jordyn, Nicole's more like a best friend to her but she cares like a mom. She's just so sweet and I don't know any other way to explain this." I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Before I came here I was actually nervous. Not because of the speech but because I didn't know if Nicole would like what I wore. I swear I changed five time." Everyone laughed. "But don't tell Jordyn that." He chuckled at himself. "I even wore her favourite colour tie... Anyways." Josh ran his fingers through his hair thinking. "When I first found out she... Passed, I was in the hospital waiting outside of Jordyns room. And the second the doctor told me, I knew I was gonna be the one to tell Jordyn, and that broke my heart, it shattered... But I knew I was going to be right beside her the whole way and I love her so much." I covered my mouth, holding in a sob, and tears rolled down my face. Josh came off the stage and over to me with streams of tears down his face and he sat back down beside me, giving me a kiss, longer than just a peck. I leaned on him and held his hand.

"I love you too." I said. Matt leaned over.

"Man, that was deep." He whispered and smirked.

"Matt, Mike and Ian would like to come up as well." Hope said. The guys stood up and I looked at them. They all smiled at me and went to the front.

"Did you know this?" I asked Josh. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"Not at all." He kissed my forehead.

"Hey." Ian said awkwardly.

"Just letting you know, we suck at speeches." Mike told everyone.

"Ok, uh, I met Nicole when Josh and I went over to her house to wake up Jordyn because we got bored and we just felt like going out for breakfast. I remember Nicole telling us that Jordyn has been happier since she met us or at least Josh." He laughed. "And I remember she told me some other things that I don't want to say because we said it's only between us. Even though I didn't know her for long, I knew she was a great mom and she was so sweet and funny. I don't think there was anything bad about her." I leaned my head on Josh's shoulder with tears still escaping my eyes.

"Mike and I met her when Matt took us to their house when Jordyn and Josh had a 'issue'... But anyways, Matt stole my thunder so I guess I just have to agree with him." I smiled at how awkward the guys are in front of people when they weren't singing.

"But I wanna say I'm sorry Jordyn." Mike said, looking at me. "You've been through a tough time and I'm proud and glad you're hanging on."

"We love you Jordyn." All the guys said at the same time.

"Love you too guys." Josh said loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh, I guess we love you too Josh." Mike said quickly and they all left the stage. I got up, meeting them for a group hug.

"Thank you." I muttered wiping my face.

A couple of moms close friends came up and said some things, giving me their prayers and wishing me luck with Josh. It was time to leave and we said bye to everyone, thanking them. I just wanted to go home and curl up in bed. I'm exhausted from crying today. Happy tears, I guess.

We got in Joshs car, making our way back home.

"I wanna sleep." I told him, closing my eyes, leaning back in the car seat.

"Just sleep. I'll bring you upstairs when we get home." He told me.

"No, I'll be up." Everything went quiet.

I felt something super comfy hit my back. I opened my eyes and saw Josh unbuttoning his shirt and taking off his tie. I sat up.

"Ugh, I gotta take off this dress." I groaned and rolled off the bed, not wanting to get up. I unzipped the back and walked in the closet, looking for my PJs. I put them on and when I came out Josh was in his. I dragged myself back to the bed, with my eyes half closed. I got under the covers and Josh turned off the lights, curling up beside me.

"I love you." He whispered, wrapping me in his arms.

"Thank you for saying that today." I whispered into his chest.

"I said what I felt." I yawned.

"I love you."

(a/n) Thanks for reading! Haven't updated this one in a while. Sorry for the kinda suckish chapter and probably the worst speeches ever. It was a bit shorter but it was more important than the other ones... I guess? Anyways... Vote/Comment/Fan! :) :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 38
Fifteen years. Fifteen long, and horrible years. Josh Ramsay, the once famous singer of the biggest band in Canada - Marianas Trench - married to one...
699 60 38
Marianas Trench FanFiction. After being saved from a desperate situation, Mila must choose between lead singer Josh Ramsay, or his fellow band mate...
10.8K 359 33
How do you learn to live again after a terrible tragedy? When part of your heart has been ripped from you, and you feel every day, like you should...