Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 8

43.1K 1.1K 846
By neverland_wanderer

Amanda's POV

I've been on this island for about a week.....I think. I don't even know anymore since time works differently here. I have to admit though, I thought my life here would be far worse. But, Pan doesn't make my life any better. He mostly makes it worse.

He is always on my case and endlessly follows me around.  I don't know if I should be flattered or annoyed, but I'm mostly annoyed.  I think the only time he was helpful or in other words, the time I actually didn't mind his company, was the time when he was giving me swimming lessons at the pond.

But anyways, he won't stop leaving me alone. Every girl needs their god damn space!  I especially hate it when he bugs me during target practice. Yes, I do train with the lost boys. It's my only joy here and the boys aren't so bad after all. But back to Pan, he always makes that lame excuse that he is trying to 'help me'. All he's doing is being a little pest. 

It was the afternoon and everyone was training and fighting, the usual. I decided to train myself by practicing with a bow and arrow. I have only used a bow and arrow once, back in the village when they held these lame competitions. That's how I learned to use a sword too.

But here in Neverland, I actually think that training myself with weapons is a good use of my time.  You never know what will happen in Neverland.  I took a bow and arrow from a tree stump and made my way to a tree across from me with that held a target.

And most importantly, I was all by myself.  Just the way I like it.

I positioned my arms and my body so the arrow was pointing directly at the center of the target.  As I was about to shoot,  I heard a sudden voice from behind that startled me, causing the arrow to miss my shot. Turning around, it was Pan of course.

"Did you not see I was about to shoot?!"  I shouted, putting my arms up in the air in aggravation.

"Yes I did see.  You would've missed anyways." Pan implied, cocking a brow.

"And how would you know?" I faced away from him as I positioned myself to shoot again.

"That's the problem.  Your position." He pointed out.  I brushed off his comment and let go of the arrow. The arrow makes it to the left of the target, missing the center.  Damn it.

"I told you so." Pan scoffed. 

"Okay, so how do I position myself?"  I asked in a provoked tone.  Instead of answering me, Pan approaches me and places his hands gently on my waist, sending shivers down my back.  I definitely did not see that coming.  He positions my body more to the right and moves my arms to 'fix' them.  Pan ended up caressing my arm as he let go.  I could feel my body tingle by his touch.

I got snapped out of my trance and murmured, "You could've told me how to position myself."

"That would take a lot of explaining and it was much easier just to move you." Pan notified.

"True." A slight laugh came out of me.

"Alright, now when you aim, be less tense.  Relax your fingers when you release the arrow."  He advised. Well, okay you little shooting expert.

"If you say so."  I positioned myself the way Pan instructed me, and take a deep breath before I shoot. When I finally released the arrow, it lands precisely in the center of the target.  It was a perfect shot. Now, I know nothing is perfect, but that shot made me think twice.

"Wow." I said with widened eyes.  A feeling of astonishment filled inside me.

"You couldn't have made it without me." Pan gloated with a smirk. That really annoying, yet really hot smirk.

"Yeah, yeah whatever.  You just gave me tips.  I'm the one who shot the arrow." I reminded him.

"Yes, but without my help, you wouldn't have been able to aim the right way." He argued. 

"Okay you can shut up now."  I shoved his shoulder, and he shoved me back.  We both laughed on how immature our conversation was, but continued arguing.

"What if I don't shut up?"  Is he really trying to get on my nerves?  This argument is funny and all, but seriously, sometimes his non stop talking can get a bit irritating.

"Then I'll make you my target." I teased.

"Oh really?" Pan asked as if it was a challenge.

"Yes really."  I put my arms on my hips.

"Try me."  Is Pan nuts? But if he really wants to be my target, I am more than happy to try.  I scoffed at him and walked a good distance away from him. I quickly took my bow and arrow and aimed for him, hoping it took him by surprise.  I was expecting Pan to do that trick where he disappears out of no where, but no. Pan caught the arrow right before it hit his heart. He must be really fast.

"H-How did you do that?" I stuttered.

"You mean you can't catch an arrow?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Seriously, how did you do that?" I asked in all seriousness.

"I'm just fast." Pan boasted.

"Oh really?"  I took one step closer to him and poked his chest with my finger. "Tag!"

I started to run off enthusiastically, but my mood died down when I realized no one was chasing me.  When I turned around to see Pan, he looked like he was at a loss.  I could tell that he was very perplexed by the expression on his face.

"What was that all about?" He asked, confused.  I giggled at his flustered expression. Guess he doesn't know what tag is.  Out of all the games he knows, he doesn't know what tag is.  Every boy should know the game!

"How can you not know what tag is? It's a game by the way."  I replied, coming back towards him.

"I remember the name.  I just forgot how to play it.  Does it involve fighting?  Swords?  Knives?"

"Not this game.  It's really simple."  I go on and explain to Pan how the game works.  And by the looks of it, Pan seemed unamused. 

"Oooh.  So is the game supposed to be fun?  It sounds awfully boring." Pan said fiercely.  Obviously Pan would think that it's boring since I can imagine what he's gone through in Neverland.  He has probably fought pirates before, while I would be in the village playing tag with my friends.  I would see why he would find the game 'boring'.

"Just give it a try!"  I convinced him.  "Oh and you can't use magic."  I added.  Pan rolled his eyes, but a smile crept onto his lips.  I poked his hard chest once again and yelled,

"You're it!"

I started running off into the forest and when I looked over my shoulder, Pan was actually running after me.  We both laughed as we ran through the forest.  I could hear Pan's voice from behind, "You know I'm gonna get you!  Because you know, Peter Pan Ne--"

"Never fails yeah yeah!"  I cut him off.  I kept running and suddenly felt a hand push my back.

"You're it now!" Pan shouted in satisfaction.  I rolled my eyes and ran to chase him.  I have to admit, he is fast.  But two can play at that game. I speed up faster and as soon as I was about to tag his back, he disappeared. That little cheater.

"Hey!  No cheating!"  I yelled out in the open.  I turned in a 360 degree circle, scanning the area around me and spot Pan sitting on top of a large tree.  "You can't do that!"  I shouted to him from below.

"Why.  Not." Pan sasses me.

"Because that's breaking the rules!"

"Any rule can be broken." He stated, still sitting down.

"I'm coming up there!" When Pan didn't respond back, I started climbing up the tree.  Sure, I can magically jump high into the air and make it to the top but I don't want him or anyone to know about my abilities. I eventually make it up to the top of the tree and sit down next to him.

"Oh my god I did not realize how high we are up here."  I panicked a little, looking down at the surface.

"Don't look down, look up."

Looking up, an amazing view was right before me. The sky was a beautiful combination of pink and orange and you could see almost everything. I could see the pond we swam at the other day.  I also spotted the Mermaid Lagoon. Oh the wonderful memories (note the sarcasm).  I glanced down and observed all of the towering trees that filled the island and then a rainbow caught my eye.  Everything was just so breath taking.

"Wow, Peter, this is beautiful".  The words slipped out of my mouth.  Wait....did I just call him Peter? I've always called him Pan.  I've always thought 'Peter' was just too of an innocent name to call him.

"Yes.  It is.  That's why I always come up here.  It's also a great place to think." Peter answered, focusing on the lovely sky.  I couldn't agree more.  This tree does seem like a good place to rest and think.

"Yeah."  I spoke softly.

"This is why I call this my thinking tree." Peter patted the tree branch.  Thinking tree?

"Wait, this is your thinking tree?" I questioned him.

"Indeed."

"Has anyone else been up here before?" I asked out of interest.

"Nope.  Just me.  And now, you."  He replied, turning his head to face me. No else has ever been up on his tree before?  Not even his lost boys?

"You don't let your lost boys up here?"

"No.  This tree has much value to me." Who knew a tree would be so valuable to someone that they wouldn't let anyone else up on it.  But then why did Peter let me up here?  I know for a fact that Peter isn't usually this kind, especially to me.

"Then, how come I'm up here?"

"Shut up.  I guess I'm in a happy mood.  Don't get used to it."  I spotted a little smile on his face.  I guess he really was in a good mood.

"Okay Peter, okay."

I was a bit flattered that Peter was actually letting me sit on his thinking tree. I've only known him for a short amount of time, and yet, I'm here on his tree. Does that mean that he likes me? But that's not possible right?  We haven't even known each other for that long. I'll just need to think about this some other time.  Because right now, I want to enjoy the view. Then, a sudden thought came into my head.

"Hey Peter, you know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"Well that time when I saw the mermaids for the first time, they looked so beautiful from far away.  But once I got a closer look, they actually looked quite scary."  I paused for a second.  "And right now, this view is just amazing, but..."

"But..." Peter added.

"But everything is uglier up close."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 14K 50
Avalon(or Ava) Highmark lives in the woods just outside the village of Hamelin. When she was 9 years old, her father was supposedly killed by thieves...
63.4K 1.3K 15
[Book #2 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader.] Y/N is forced to stay on Neverland after she drank the Neverland Waterfall's water. She's got a huge...
267K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
35.8K 594 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...