Amy and Rory: an au

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Rory
Amy
The date
Their first time
Rorys college dance
Rorys graduation
Amys decision
7 years later
Amys 27th birthday
Babies
The pregnancy
Discussing baby names
Rorys 28th Birthday
Callum
Callum part 2
Amy gives birth
Picnic in the park
Bethany's first birthday
2 years later
Their double date with Abi and Jeff
The aftermath of the date
Amys 31st Birthday
Christmas party
Amy and Callum
Amy and Rorys 3rd wedding anniversary
Paris
Paris part 2
Paris Part 3
Back from Paris
Twins
Jessica and Arthur
Alone time...sort of
Date night
The hotel room
The hotel room part 2
5th wedding anniversary
5th anniversary part 2
5th anniversary part 3
Lip gloss
Amy questions Rory
Unpacking
DVD night
Bath
The Twins first birthday
The fire
Amy wakes up
Visitors
Home
I love you
I love you too
Valentines Day
Amy and Abi
2am
5 years later: Disney World

The letter

90 3 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It had been 5 hours since Rory had gone for a walk and Amy had left him a number of voice mails but he wasn't picking up, eventually she decided to write him a letter for when he got home before she went up to bed.

"Dear Rory,

I am so far beyond sorry about accusing you of cheating on me, I shouldn't have said what I did, sometimes I get the feeling that I'm not good enough for you, and I wouldn't blame you if you did find someone better than me, I'm such a terrible wife. For all the times I've shouted at you and argued with you for no reason, well I'm sorry. I just want you to know that when you do come home, I'll be in bed waiting, it's your choice if you want to join me. I love you Rory, I always will, I'm going to be a better wife, I promise.

All my love, Amy"

Two hours later Amy was lying in bed awake, staring at the ceiling, she had heard Rory coming up the stairs and looked at him when he came into the room.

"Hey"

She sat up, "hey"

"I umm, I read your letter" he went over and sat down next to her, taking hold of her hand, "you're not a terrible wife Amy, I admit that I didn't like the fact that you accused me of cheating on you, but I've been doing some thinking. I talked to my mum and she helped me see it from your point of view, you were right, it did look bad".

She teared up, "I am so so sorry Rory"

"Hey it's okay" he pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I just needed to clear my head"

"I don't blame you" she looked at him, "can we just put this day behind us".

"I would like that very much" he stroked her cheek and kissed her, "I love you Amy"

"I love you too" she kissed him back and hugged him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
47.7K 1.4K 64
ashes /aΚƒ/ the powdery residue left after the burning of a substance. β€’βœ½β€’ How dare you. How dare you show me the edge of the universe and then drop m...
8.3K 372 29
"𝕴𝖙'π–˜ π–’π–Š, π–π–Ž, 𝕴'𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–‡π–‘π–Šπ–’, π–Žπ–™'π–˜ π–’π–Š" ⊢⊢✞⊷⊷ A Winchester who finds out aliens exist. ⊢⊢✞⊷⊷ Started: 2023 Ended: TBD ⊢⊢✞⊷⊷ Β©...