Picnic in the park

It was a beautiful summers day, Bethany had just turned 9 months old, Amy and Rory had got married the month before and the three of them were enjoying a picnic in the park, Amy had her head in Rory's lap and was looking up at him with Bethany sat on her stomach.

"You're so handsome from this angle" she smiled and kissed his hand.

"I thought I was handsome from every angle?" He winked at her and laughed.

"Of course you are darling husband, but even more so from this angle" she smiled again and looked at Bethany who was playing with one of her toys. "She's so perfect".

"Yeah she is, and so are you" he started playing with her hair, "I love you".

"I love you too" she took hold of Bethany and sat up, sitting her on her lap, "Rory"

"Yeah?"

"I want another one"

"Another what? Sandwich? Because we're out of those, we have sausage rolls though" he reached over to the picnic bag.

"No" she carefully grabbed his hand, "I mean another baby". She looked at him as he looked back at her.

"Really?"

She smiled and nodded, "Bethany is amazing, the first time I gave birth and saw Callum for the first time was pretty amazing even though I gave him up, I want another go at it".

Rory smiled and held Amy's hand properly, "nothing would make me happier, lets have another baby" he leaned over and kissed her and she kissed him back. "I love you so much".

"I love you too, so so much".