You Rejected Your Future Queen

By denisselovesbooks101

Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of... More

The Dark Blood Pack
Queen In Training
Time
Greetings
Winter
Wicked Games
Love Nights
I'm Okay
I run things
Fallen
Bellin
Kingsmen Clan
Truth
Love Craft
Off with her head
Fire In The Water
Grand Piano
Aftermath
Wake up
Confessions
Try Again
Reunited
Thanks A Lot Aphrodite
Battle ways
Weak Queen
You Are Mine
Violent Delights
He's with me
Favorite Spot
Something For You
The War
My Aftermath
Yours Truly
Epilogue
A/N

Dealing With Pain

312K 10.4K 4.4K
By denisselovesbooks101

Dealing with pain

I look at him. In both shock and pain. He could not do that. Not to me I am his mate.

"Please do not do this." I say begging him. "I promise I will become a warrior but please do not reject me."

He shakes his head. "You are not what I want." He says. "You are fifteen year old still a kid."

I shake my head. "I will grow up but please do not let me go like that."

His eyes looked angry.

"I told you I do not want or need you!" He yells. "You are one of peasants that come with the king I can not be seen being your mate."

I hear the elevator door open. An incomes a flawless looking burnette wearing a slik robe.

"Honey what is going on?" She says looking at both me and him.

My eyes were very puffy from crying. This must be the reason he was rejecting me for. Just for her.

"Nothing." He says to her.

She walks up to him an wraps her arms around him. My heart felt like if it was being torn into little pieces.

"Are you okay." She says softly. "Sorry my mate has this thing on being rude to other people for no reason."

She called him her mate. I ran to the elevator. I clicked whatever button. I need to get out of there.

The doors closed. I leaned against the elevator wall. I felt surge of saddness course through my whole body.

The door opened to the main lounge. People from the pack turned to look at my crying state.

I ran out the main lounge doors. The rain was pouring badly. Thunder started to strike. I ran into the wood.

Not knowing where the hell I was going. He rejected for another women.

I felt myself fall to my knees. I cried more than I have ever cried in my whole life. This is the worst pain.

Started to lay myself on the ground.  I started to look up at the raining dark sky. I did not want to be part of this world any more.

Thunder striked harder. I knew deep inside I was nothing compared to the women that he had on his side.

She was older, mature, nice, tall and flawless. Then their is his mate his true mate that is me. Barely fifteen years old, tiny, acne of over my face, glasses.

"Aphrodite!" I hear Carly yell out loud.

I could not yell back because  my throat was to sore. I decided to close my eyes hoping that death will take me away. I felt the rain flooding the ground around me.

"I think I can smell her." I hear Henry say.

Please don't find me. I did not want to go back to the pack house.

I hear a gasp from Carly.

"Aphrodite!" She yells. I can feel her kneeling right beside me. I can feel her hands on face. I slowly open my eyes.

"What wrong." Ask Henry panicking.
"H-he r - rejected me." I say stuttering.
I felt my surroundings turning cold.

"Who!?" Ask Carly.

"T-the Alpha from t-the p-pack." I stuttering.  I felt myself shivering. "H-he d-does not want me."

"Henry we have to get her inside before she makes a snow storm happen." I hear Carly say.

Henry hands wrap around  me to pick me up from the ground. I was shivering so much.

"How the hell did she turn rain into snow." Says Carly in shock.

Henry did not answer instead he took me inside the pack house. I hid my face in Henrys chest. I do not want to people to see the embarrassment of finding out that my mate rejected me.

I could hear whispers coming from everyone. Henry walked in the elevator. While Carly pushed the R button to go to the royal floor.

Whenever the elevator door opened I could hear my parents gasp in shock.

"What happened to her!" I could hear my dad yell in anger.

I slowly felt myself drift into a deep slumber.
------------------------------------------

I woke up to a dark room.  I looked outside the sky was gloomy. There was snow falling.

I saw Carly come into my room.

"We need to talk." She said. "I told your parents you found your mate and told them he rejected you."

I looked over at the window. Tears did not fall from my eyes. Is telling them going to solve my problems.

"Snow is falling because I am heartbroken." I say softly.  "Yet again snow is so beautiful."

"Aphrodite tell me what happened?"

I looked over at her and smiled. I started to tell her about how he rejected me as a mate and the reason being. Also that he had another women with him.

"He is a total asshole." She says in anger. "Does he know you are the princess."

I shook my head. I am glad he did not know because I want someone to love me for who I am not the tittle of power I hold.

"He thought I was a peasant." I say.

Carly smiled at me sadly. She hugged me.

"My poor baby." She says. "What are you going to tell your parents?"

I thought for a second. What am I going to tell my parents? Should tell them who my mate is? Probably not my dad would make sure he pays for rejecting me.

"I just going to tell them to let it go." I say looking at my charm bracelet.

Carly started to look at me for a second.

"I am going to help you become a great queen Aphrodite." She says. "I will help you how to dress and clean properly."

I look at her. "You will?" I ask.

She nods at me. I know I am not the most well dressed person or hygienic I know I can be but, that because i am very was lazy. I knew know that I have to make myself better person.

I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean not to do anything!" Yells my angry mother at me.

My dad looked as if he was about to go on a rampage. I told them that I did not want them to do anything about my mate.

"I just want it to be left alone." I say. Looking at my sad window.

My mom wraps her arms around me.

"He does not realize what he is missing."

My dad sighs.

"You are his mate I will respect your decision." Says my dad hugging me. "But if I every find out who he is I am going to kick his ass."

I giggle at my parents.

"All I want to do is get the hell out of here." I say.

My mom smiles sadly at me. I looked away from her. I did not want her or anyone to feel sorry me. Because that is not going to get my mate to love and accept me. I do not get it why would he be with someone else if he knew he had a mate out there somewhere.  Anger started to surge through me. As if it was taking control over me. It felt impossible to get rid of it.

I got up from the bed an grabbed the glass cup that was on my night stand. Thunder struck hard and loud. I threw threw the glass of water to the ground. The glass shattered into pieces.

"WHY IS HE SO SELFISH!" I yell in anger. Tears of anger started to fall from my face. My mom and dad looked at me in shock. "HE KNEW HE HAD A MATE AN YET HE IS WITH SOME ELSE!"

"Aphrodite stop." Yells my mother.

I look at the ground. I see all the glass pieces shattered. I instantly start to feel bad.  These emotions I could not control them.

"I'm so sorry." I say quickly kneeling down picking up the pieces of glass. I held the glasses pieces tightly onto my hands. Hoping that it could make me forget the pain that was in my heart.

Blood started  to fall to the ground. My parent took the pieces of glass out of my hands. But I was not paying any attention. I leaned myself against the wall. My hands were dripping with blood. I felt nothing at all. I saw both Carly and Henry rushing in the room.

Everything was in slow motion. Why would my mate betray me like this? He was made for me and i for him. Mom started to shake me.

"Aphrodite can you hear me?" I hear my father say.

I looked at my mother she seemed to have tears in her eyes.

"This is not fair what she is going through." Says my mom crying. "She is so young to be going through this pain."

"Come baby girl be strong." I heard my dad say.

I looked down at my bloody hands.  Carly grabbed them an started to take out the glass pieces. When she was done taking the glass pieces she started to clean them. After she was done she wrapped them up in bandages. My dad hugged me and kissed my head.

"Be strong for us." He says.

I nodded. "I do not know what came over me."

"I understand." He says hugging me.

I shook my head with tear in my eyes. "No dad you do not because you have your mate that loves and cares for you right by your side." I say looking at both of my parents. "You all do not understand what it  feels to be reject at first sight."

What did i do to deserve this pain. I have always been good to people. I have always put them before me. I have always tried to be humble. So why does this happen to me.

"Please leave to in my room." I told them.

"Promise you will not hurt yourself." My mother says.

"I promise."

They looked at me for a second. Questioning if I was not going to hurt myself. Both Henry ,Carly and, my parent left the room. The snow seemed to  come back stronger. The sky seemed to be gloomy. The snow must be because of the heartbreak. I am sure of it.

I could hear giggling from the outside of my window. I got up an saw the flawless brunette with throwing snow balls at my mate. He started to chase her around. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. He looked so in love with her.  She was perfect. She did not dress slutty and did not wear that much make up. In a few words she is natural, and I was natural in an ugly way.

I went outside the my room. Carly, Henry, Mom, Dad, Destiny, an other members of the council, and a few servants that came with us looked at me.

"I want to leave now please." I say giving both parent a begging look.

"Of course." Said my dad without giving it a second thought. "Pack our things and get the Limo and Plane ready."

The servants started to do as they were told.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put on my legging and long sleeve shirt with my fluffy socks ,warm boots, and scarf since it was cold and snowing outside. I wrapped my warm jacket around me. I put on my glasses on. I walked outside an saw my mother.

"Mom can I get out first somehow without my mate knowing it is me or knowing my scent?"

"Here is what you can do." She says "You can run as fast as possibly an cover your face so nobody can see you."

I give her an are you kidding me look.

"Since the limo is seriously outside in front of the pack house." She continued. "Once you get inside the Limo your mate can not go in or else the royal bodyguards will stop him."

If she only knew that my mate is an Alpha, but also if my mate only knew I was to be his future queen. If he would have known what title I hold would he still want me? I shook my head why does it matter now.

"We will all be down to join you in the limo soon, but first we have to take care of some stuff." She says. I nod as I walk towards the elevator. I push the button to go to the lounge. I covered half of my face with my scarf.

As soon as the door open I saw the limo in front of the pack house just like my mom said, I ran towards it not caring who looked my way. I opened the door and sat in quickly. The limo driver looked shocked.

"Princess-"

"SHHHHHHH." I told him.

Werewolves had very sensitive hearing. I could not risk my identify. A few minutes passed by until i saw my parents walking towards the limo. Everyone around them bowed their heads down. I saw my mate come up to my parents and bow to them with his girlfriend. Anger surge threw me an thunder struck.

I instantly face palmed myself an snuck into my seat. The doors to the Limo open an everybody got in. My heart was beating a thousands beats per minutes. As soon as the door closed I let out a sigh of relief.

"Alpha Raphael is so kind towards us as well as his mate Luna Maddison." Says my dad.

Huh so that is the Asshole's name and he even calls his girlfriend his Luna. I laugh coldly. He could have been a king if he accepted me.
----------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. please comment an let me know your opinion of this chapter :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 56.9K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
221K 11.2K 17
The world went into a disarray when the Werewolves came out of hiding, the Government declared war and everything went up in flames. Families were to...
100K 4.6K 35
Amidst all the conflict, famine and people dying, Walked a young she-wolf down the aisle, To be crowned Queen, A very first of her kind. But there...
355K 11.9K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...