Modern Vampire

Oleh WritingMyHeart

A whole week is missing from Crystal's life, only in that week her life transformed into something different... Lebih Banyak

Modern Vampire
How It Begins; the prologue
(1) Wake Up Call
(2) Nicholas Imalogalu
(3) Velvet Blood
(4) Confession
(5) Ryan
(6) A Day Of Firsts'
(7) Zombie Smasher
(8) Secrets
(9) Night Time Visit
Author's Note
(10) Grey Eyes
(12) Back to School
(13) Order In

(11) Date Night

48 5 0
Oleh WritingMyHeart

"Crystal what did you see?" he asks holding me by my shoulders

I feel myself become weaker, like something has shook my spine and I am unable to do anything but shake.

"What happened?" His grip tightens.

I look up into his eyes, his jaw is tight and his curved lips are nothing but a straight line.

"I lost control, I saw something and then it disappeared and I then decided to feed on a Stag and before I know it I've sucked it dry, I couldn't stop I just kept going," I begin to sob, my hands now bloodier than they were.

"What exactly did you see?" He allowed me to cry into him, his hands move from my shoulders to my back.

"Grey eyes, they were watching me, there was this presence but I know I've felt it before,"

He shakes his head in disbelief, letting go of me he begins to pace back forth from the kitchen. He stops in front of me, crushing me to his chest.

"Everything will be okay, don't worry I will sort this out, you need to pull yourself together and get ready for your date night," he reassures me, I can't help but feel like slightly lost, like he should be doing more.

I pull away, taking a deep breathe. Wiping my eyes I begin to pull myself together, I noticed the bloody tears I have left on Nicholas' shirt, quickly I decide to head to my room, and it is one of his favourites. Once I'm in my room I allow myself to feel better. I cannot allow my thoughts to linger, Nicholas said he would sort it, and I have to trust that.

Just as I am about to search for clothes for tonight my phone annoyingly dances across my desk, it's sounds makes me want to throw through a wall. Checking the caller I see Ryan's name flashing on the screen, excitedly I answer.

"Hey!" I say first.

"Someone sounds excited?" He laughs.

"Maybe... what's up?" I hope he's not cancelling.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk, you know hear your voice,"

"Well aint that cute!" I laugh

"Have you decided what you're wearing tonight?"

"I am about to, why what did you want me to wear?" I flirt.

"Hmm well if I had my choice you'd be wearing nothing, however we will be in public and I cannot have other guys' eyes on you, so I can settle for a dress or something, anything you feel comfortable in, but a dress would be preferable.

"Ew who are you talking dirty to??" I hear Olivia in the background, I can't help but laugh.

"So the choices I have is a dress or a dress?" I reply playfully.

"Uh huh, Olive wants to talk to you, I will see you later baby,"

"HEY GIRL!" Olivia springs on the phone before I can reply back. He called me baby!

"Hi, I think you may have just ruined another thing," I groan at her.

"Ryan go away I will give you your phone back when I'm done talking, don't even bother whining you are seeing her later!" Olivia hollers away from the phone.

"Anyways back to us, now that he's gone we can talk. We need to discuss what dress you're wearing and how you are going to prepare your body!"

"Woah calm it down, what you mean discuss dress and prepare body, it's a date we aren't going to Buckingham palace??"

"Are you on something? He asked you to wear a dress, he called you baby and this just not a date! This is serious Crystal, tonight is the night you know, and you need to be prepared for it."

I audible gasp as realisation hits me, tonight is much more than I had assumed.

"YEAH! So you better get the wax out, shaving cream the whole lot! Now let's talk the dress, go to your wardrobe and tell me what you are contemplating." I feel a panic crossing me as I hurry to my wardrobe.

"I have this baby pink one, it's cute?"

"Too innocent he won't be able to see a thing! Next."

"I don't want him to be able to see too much either, some things should be left to his imagination, ooo there is this black one,"

"Which one? The long one to your knees or your LBD?" Olivia sounds as excited as I feel.

"LBD?" I never understand half of the abbreviations that are used these days.

"Little Black Dress, girl you have to wear that! He will love it, he won't be able to keep his eyes or his hands off you!"

"I think it's a little too suggestive, however I think maybe with a blazer or I don't know, I am doomed!" I groan throwing myself onto my bed.

"That's a good idea, we are getting somewhere! You should wear your leather jacket, and boots! Now your outfit is sorted, you should go and get your body prepped, I suggest you first shower get the waxing and shaving done, wash your hair. Run a bath, with lush bath bombs and body oils, whilst that happens dry your hair and what not."

"Thank you, like I literally hadn't thought of any of this, I am a little nervous though, what if we know you know do it, and I'm crap?"

"You will be fine, now hurry start getting ready, and make sure you take condoms!" She laughs at me before hanging up.

Now I am left to my own accord. Tonight might be the night me and Ryan move onto a whole new level, I feel nervous. What if it goes wrong, or I get it wrong?

~.~

I head into my room wrapped in a towel, all washed, soaked and shaved. Flowery scents follow me from the bathroom, the hardest part is done. My skin feels so smooth everywhere. From my draws I find matching underwear set, if I am going to do this thing I best do it properly and feeling good too.

Putting them on I feel confident, I've never really thought much of my body. As I look at myself in the mirror I cannot help but smile, who knew I'd be standing here getting ready for a date, willing to be happy when a couple of years ago I didn't even want to face the world. It is beautiful how one person can make such a difference in another person.

Before I change into the dress, I decide to do hair first. I try tying it up, but it looks to casual. I attempt different style but none seem to look right. Giving up I decide to wear it down looking wavy. I step into my little black dress, it fits perfectly.

"You look incredible," I jump at Nicholas' sudden appearance.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Just, don't worry I haven't been watching you, I wouldn't wear a blazer or a jacket if I were you, and also I have bought you something," He grins, he tosses me a box and I catch it.

Durex thin feel

I roll my eyes at him as my faces turns scarlet, his laughter bellows before leaving my room. I swear Olivia has put him up to this.

A knock at the front door makes my heart race, Ryan is here. Damn, Nicholas will answer the door whilst I finish getting ready. I apply a little light foundation, and then apply a little eye liner on my water line I don't want to overdo it or spend ages trying to perfect the little flicks, I do a little Smokey eye shadow and I nearly good to go.

Sighing at my shoe collection I feel annoyed at not knowing what to wear, high heels, knee heels, pumps. I can hear Ryan talking in the living room, shit I think this is the first time he's ever met Nicholas. I will definitely have some explaining to do. I quickly grab my black converse, always a safe option. I don't bother with a jacket or a blazer as Nicholas suggested.

By the time I am in the living room, I am fully dressed with converse on and laced up. Ryan is wearing a light blue shirt, and black skinny jeans. His hair is its usually messy attractive smile. A full smile appears on his lips, his eyes looking me up and down. I feel excited when our eyes meet.

"You look incredible!" He gasps.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I grin at him, I have to keep it cool.

As we leave, Ryan's arm instantly wraps around me. He muffles a goodbye to Nicholas. In his car he keeps taking side glances at me, I cannot help but smile to myself. The radio plays to keep the silence at a bay.

Once the car is parked up, we get out of the car. He joins me by myside, his arm wraps around my shoulder as he pulls me closer into him. He is a lot warmer than I am, so I put my arm around his back to get closer. As we walk from the car park to the inside of the building we steal glances at each other.

The elevator is empty, so when we stand inside, we stand alone. He grins looking down at me as his arms slides from my shoulder and down my back. I feel excited and nervous as his hand rests on my ass. He squeezes as he pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head. I look up at him, his eyes are my favourite sight, and I could look into them forever and still feel the butterflies that started when we first met.

"You look unbelievable stunning tonight," I feel his breathe against my ear lobe.

"Even with my converse?" I laugh

"Especially with your converse," he grins, I turn to kiss him but the metal doors slide open and more people pile in the silver box, I refrain myself instead I squeeze his side.

We wait patiently for the box to slowly elevate to the 2nd floor, Ryan's hand takes a firmer grip on my ass, it hasn't moved since we entered. Once we stop on our floor, we awkwardly squeeze out. I notice Ryan looking relieved as we reach open space. I stop and kiss him lightly, I forget he has thing about small spaces.

"What was that for?" He smiles

"Am I not allowed to kiss you any time I please?" my flirting game isn't so strong.

"I suppose, but I mean if you're gonna be kissing me any time you want, you better be doing it a lot better than that," He breathes and closes the space between us.

His lips press hard against mine, not wasting a single second I kiss him back even harder. I wrap my arms around his neck to keep me still, our lips move in sync and his hands tighten at my ass. My stomach fills like it's about to do summersaults, he is right my kisses need to be better. I trace my tongue on his lip teasingly, he moans and it sends sparks everywhere.

I pull away before things get any more heated, he eyes are focused on mine as he pants lightly, I smile at him laughing. I made him moan, and just by kissing him.

"Shut up," He laughs, he holds my hands as we make our way to the ticket desk. I love being close to him.

We buy salted popcorn, rainbow slushes and two tickets to see the new Avengers movie. Something we both want to watch, I bet he's glad I don't like chick flicks.

~.~

We walk out of the cinema and to the elevator in ore from the movie.

"That was pretty intense damn," He announces as we step inside, and once again his hand like a magnet is attracted to my ass.

I look up at him playfully wiggling my brows at him "I cannot wait for the next one!" The words aren't soon out of my mouth when he kisses me. It is long and gentle, our lips move almost taking turns. He is catching up on the kissing we never did during the movie or credits.

We are forced to pull apart when the elevator dings at the car park floor. The cold air hits me instantly, Ryan pulls me closely to his side as we make our way to the car. Once we are inside he puts on the heating, it doesn't take long until for us to both warm up and on our way to my house.

"I really liked tonight Ryan," I tell him.

"It isn't over yet,"

"What do you mean?"

"That Nicholas guy won't be at yours, I asked him not to be, so it will just be the two of us," I doubt Nicholas really won't be there. Alone, Ryan and Me. I smile at him, oh fudge.

"So Thor?"

"Captain America though," He grins

"Mjölnir is powerful,"

"Captain America's shield is as well!"

"RYAN!" My heart thuds as his swerves at a black blur. He pulls over instantly.

His face is white, and I can hear his heart beat. It's almost deafening. My chest tightens, I feel unsafe, and like something daunting is hanging over me, that presence...

"Crystal... Crystal?" Ryan shakes my arm.

I turn to him, he looks worried, a layer of sweat on his forehead. "I'm fine, we should probably carry on driving,"

"Are you sure?" He grasps the wheel tightly, I move to kiss him on his wet lips.

I pull away "I'm sure, it was probably a fox," I reassure him.

It's not long until we are outside of my house. I feel relieved once we are both inside.

"What's the plan?" I ask. He grins at me, looking more himself than he did in the car. He swoops me up, carrying me through to the sitting room. He lays me on the sofa, kissing me as he lays beside me too.

Not wanting to speak I push my lips against his, my hands grasp his hair pulling him to me. He kisses me with desire and determination, it's not long until nerves shoot left right and centre as his hands move in all different directions of my body.

Heat is in-between us, with Lust and need for one another. His kisses make my toes curl, he lifts his head so our lips are no longer touching, instead they touch my neck and a little moan escapes my lips. I feel him grin against my skin, my chest rises and falls at the same quick pace as his. He nibbles at my collar bone before kissing every inch of skin on my neck, I feel hot and my head is hazy.

Gently with my fingers on his chin I guide his lips to mine again, my hands move up and down his back. His tongue meets mine, and they almost swish against one another. A pang of nerves suddenly hit me as his hands run up my thighs, and slowly up my dress. Our kiss deepens and he lightly rolls up the bottom of my dress. The further his hands move up my thighs the more nervous I feel.

I pull back to look him in the eyes, the words don't come out of my mouth. I feel embarrassed and have to look away, he smiles and retrieves his hands.

He holds my face "It's fine Crystal, it's okay that you're not ready, we can wait," and he kisses me again, not like the heated sexy ones we were just sharing, this one is sweeter, caring and lovely.

"Thank you," I whisper as we rest our foreheads against one another.

"I don't know about you but I am feeling hungry, so what do you say Takeaway, Netflix and chill?"

I laugh with eye brows raised "Netflix and chill huh?"

"I genuinely mean watch movies, and maybe light kissing at the credits if you're lucky,"

***

Yaaa so I finally updated! What do you think? I think I might have made it a little too smushy, I did enjoy writing though. When I was proofreading, I was grinning to myself, cheesey Lauren!!

Please vote, comment and maybe a cheeky follow too?

Lauren :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.9M 331K 67
One of his hands slides underneath my dress and between my thighs, trying to separate them. I press them together harder, and see his facial expressi...
28.5K 1.2K 55
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...
3K 306 26
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
10K 450 35
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...