Lucian for life

By rainbowitnb

What happens when Ian and Lucy starting to date but their relationship isn't approved? What happens when Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

1K 31 2
By rainbowitnb

Ian's pov

I walked towards the door of Lucy's hospital room. I couldn't stay there any longer.
All I could think of was that I lost her. I lost my beautiful girlfriend. Lucy was my everything and without her I am nothing.

She made me feel the way no other girl had ever made me feel. And I never gave these feelings back to her. I never made her feel happy or beautiful, because if I did she wouldn't have had those bad thoughts in her mind.

Lucy wouldn't have been so insecure. She wouldn't have been crying or screaming.
I did this to her. I should have called it quits when the producers told us that we aren't allowed to date.
I should have left her. But I was too selfish.

I was so in love with her that I didn't think about what a secret relationship would do with her.

Flashback

I came home after a long day at work. I haven't seen Lucy the whole day because she had taken the day off.

When I opened the door I saw no one. The lights were turned off and all I could hear were heavy sobs coming from the bathroom and the shower was turned on.

I knew that this must be Lucy because she asked me in the morning if she could stay here all day.

When I opened the bathroom door I was shocked. My precious little girlfriend was sitting in the shower and blood was running down her thighs and wrists. In one of her hands she held a razor blade.

I ran over to her and turned the ice cold shower off, wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the couch in my living room. That's when I realized how cold she was.

I lay Lucy down and went to the kitchen to get a first aid kit. When I came back, Lucy cried even harder and her whole body was shaking violently.

I sat her on my lap and hold her in my arms. My shirt was soaked with tears and blood but I didn't care. As soon as she had calmed down, I put bandages on her cuts on her wrists, her stomach and her thighs.

It broke my heart into a million pieces to see the love of my life like this. I washed the blood off of her body and I carried her to my bed. I wrapped her up in all of the blankets I had and I hoped that this would warm her a bit up. I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her small fragile body.

The whole time all she did was crying. Lucy hasn't said a single word since I found her in the shower.
I kissed her head and tried to sleep. But the picture of her bleeding was stuck in my brain and every time I closed my eyes the image popped up in my mind.

Why would she do something like this?

End of Flashback

Just when I opened the door, I heard a weak voice say
"Please don't leave me."
I turned around and saw a slowly waking up Lucy. I rushed to her side and said
"I could never leave you. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But why would you say that I should let go of my life?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 27
The story take place after 7x10. ENJOY!
32.9K 1.1K 50
Lucy and Ian have known each other for years being best friends But when Lucy's world begins to break apart ,and the only person she trusts...
11.6K 330 21
After Aria finds out about Ezra, she asks him to leave Rosewood. Once doing so, she realizes how big of a mistake she made. Seven years later, she ha...
13.7K 518 33
Aria is the badass of the school, but is that just a cover up to hide who she really is. She is in an abusive relationship with Noel who forces her t...