Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!

7.6K 218 45
By roorooroopie

Chapter 29:

The Bird Attack!

As we made it outside, both me and Asuna were glancing around restlessly, searching for this animal that sounded as if it was getting killed.

   “ASUNA!” Called Yuuki running over to us. She gasped at the sight of me, “Yuna?! What are you doing here?”

   I pushed my hands behind my back and looked upwards, “Nothing…” I croaked. Yuuki glared at me, “OK, we both heard the noise so we both came out. I wasn’t gonna stay in my dorm, jeez. Don’t you guys know me? My curiosity gets the better of me all the time.”

   “Yeah but curiosity killed the cat.” Zero murmured in a deep voice coming up behind me. I jumped and span to see him, “You should be resting, idiot.”

   Suddenly, the cries of what sounded like a young dog began to get louder and louder. I glanced at Asuna in terror and looked at Zero.

   “That doesn’t sound like a cat to me.” I mentioned skipping by him and bolting in the direction of the horrible noises. All three following in my footsteps.

I came across a large bush where I heard whimpering. My head pricked upwards and I quickly and quietly peered over it and gasped lightly at the sight. My eyes were wide open and the three of the following bunch crouched behind me and whispered, “What is it?”

   I shook my head in disgust, “A wolf cub—it’s getting attacked by a group crows. I have never seen such a sight. Why would they do this?”

   I shivered at the sight of the birds launching themselves at the poor innocent cub with their sharp claws and beaks. There were about five crows and the cub was lying down, bleeding and crying out in pain.

   I felt tears well in the back of my eyes and I quickly leapt over the bushes and in front of the wolf. “Hey! Pick on someone your own size! Stupid birds!” I snapped trying to shoo the crows away. They didn’t even flinch. They just stared deeply at me.

   “Yuna!” Yuuki murmured in a worried voice, “They’re not normal birds I don’t think. Get away from there!”

   “Huh?” I turned my head to the side to see her head peering over the bush, “But they’re gonna hurt the—” I was interrupted with a sharp pain slash at my arm.

“Argh!” I cried out in pain and grasped my arm. One of birds swooped at me and slashed my arm open with its beak.

   “Yuna get back!” Asuna cried and I felt Zero pull me back over the bush, I reached my arms out and grabbed the wolf cub around the stomach and held him as I was pulled aback.

   “You poor thing…” I muttered and held him close.

   “Crap!” Asuna shouted and pulled me up, “They’re after us!”

   I glanced up and many more crows, a lot more than five, flew up above and in front of us. They all charged at us with their beaks and claws out in front. We all pushed each other and bolted in the opposite direction. We could just see their shadows lightly on the dark ground beneath us, they were launching at us but we were very quick for them.

   “They’re gonna kill us!” Asuna cried out, tears pouring out of her eyes.

   “No they won’t, we need to get undercover idiot!” Zero shouted at her.

   “Shut up, I’m scared! I’ve never liked birds.”

   “Grow up and run faster!” Zero replied angrily.

   “Honestly you two, shut your mouths! We’ll be fine! Stop fighting!” Yuuki snapped at both of them.

   I tried to ignore their childish argument as I continued to carry the wolf cub back to the academy. I was scared yes but we didn’t think this through either. If these birds aren’t normal… then what are they? If we lead them to the academy then we’re putting all the students’ lives at risk here. This was bad.

   I stopped in my tracks, the cub still whimpering in my arms. His blood was trailing over my hands. I span around and faced the birds which noticed me stop.

   “YUNA!” Yuuki cried stopping along with others.

   “If you’re not ordinary birds, then are you Vampires?” I snickered with a grin.

   “That’s bats you idiot!” Zero happened to call out. Great, now I felt like an idiot… just like he said.

   “No…” I said, “I’m right.” I mumbled and put the cub down behind me.

   I began to concentrate and my abilities began to spark around myself, and I released them in a huge flash of light at the birds.

   “They’re not Vampires,” Spoke a familiar voice coming to stand next to me. I span and gazed upon Akatsuki Kain! “They’re possessed by one… a very powerful Vampire in particular.”

   I gasped and watched as all the birds snapped out of their ridiculous state and flew back toward the overgrown trees that surrounded the academy. I didn’t kill them… I just helped them.

   “Seems as though your abilities extinguish the possessive power of a Vampire. Very intriguing.” He scratched his chin and glanced at me. “Lucky you.” He pulled a finger close to my arm which was slashed at. He quickly took a drop of my blood and balanced it on it.

   “Hey!” I snapped as he placed it into his mouth. “That’s… rude!” I said angrily.

   “Don’t let your guard down next time then. The reason I came out was because I smelled blood. Not to help you. I didn’t know about the birds… but I now know we have an enemy on our hands somewhere.”

   “What?” I asked in confusion.

   “Someone made all those birds attack that dog here; he probably wasn’t even their target. He must’ve gotten in the way. That person who did this had a reason. They want to kill.” Akatsuki spoke in a near whisper. His voice was deep and calm—he didn’t seem too worried about this.

   I thought for a moment, could this be the Vampire that framed Terra?

   The pup began to nuzzle my arm and it whimpered louder. It was in a lot of pain and I had completely forgotten about it. “I gotta take you to my dorm and fix you up.” I mumbled.

   “Yeah, Yuna lets go. I have a First Aid kit in the connected bathroom.” Asuna said pinching my shoulder lightly.

   “Is that really a good idea?” Yuuki asked coming to stand next to me; she seemed to be alert to all sounds now after that uproar he just had.

   “We have no time; if he goes to the nursery and the Headmaster will just execute him for being on the school grounds. He is a wolf after all.” I said in an unhappy tone.

   Yuuki sighed and Zero came to stand in front of her, “Take him and the Headmaster won’t hear about this. Just cure him and release him as soon as you can. As for you Vampire,” Zero turned to Akatsuki. He just kept a calm stare on him. “Go back to class before the Headmaster hears about your tastebuds going frantic over Yuna, you hear me?” Zero snarled at him. Yuuki tried not to croak something as she closed her mouth again and remained silent.

   “I’m going, I won’t say anything. Just hurry up and get the dog out of here.” He said quietly and began to walk back toward the Academy. I grimaced at Zero for a moment for his attitude toward Akatsuki but I guess he was always like that with Vampires. I couldn’t really stop him.

   “C’mon Yuna, we have to hurry, he’s very weak.” Asuna mumbled with all honesty and with as much sympathy as possible.

   “I’m coming too. I want to help out as best I can!” Yuuki said coming to stand next to me. I smiled at her.

   “OK, cool! Let’s go!”

As we made it to our dorm, Asuna opened the door and I bolted in quickly placing the pup onto my bed; Yuuki grabbing a towel to wrap him in. He whimpered and woofed at the pain his wounds were inflicting. He seemed very unhealthy and distraught; I felt empathy for him even though he was only a wolf.

   “There,” Yuuki spoke in a near whisper, “A nice soft towel around you.” She rapped the clean towel around him and lifted him into her arms. He opened his eyes slightly and looked over at me.

   “Hey there cutie.” I said in a cute, squished up voice placing my face close to his. He licked my nose and I giggled. “I think he’ll be OK!” I cheered happily.

   Both Asuna and Yuuki sighed in relief.

   Yuuki handed him to me and I held him tightly in my arms. “You’re so little and cute!” Asuna said almost dying in adoration. His silver coat was shiny but with few patches of dirt; it shined in the light of the globe above my bed.

   We all seemed to be hypnotised by his amazingly cute feature that after a few moments of giving him tender loving care something out of the blue happened!

   A large white cloud of smoke appeared in my arms replacing the wolf cub! I gasped and felt around the area quickly. I didn’t drop him, he just disappeared!

   “Yuna?! What’s going on?” Asuna cried not knowing where she was, the white smoke was too thick.

   “Um… Yuna…” Yuuki muttured as the smoke finally began to clear. I stood up instantly and couldn’t believe what I was staring at! A naked raggedy boy?! “Did the wolf turn into him?” Yuuki was so confused and tried to cover her eyes.

   “Woof.” The boy said humbly and stared at all of us with a mysterious look. Oh God…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 20
I was attacked by a vampire and was cursed by a dark figure. Now, I have to enter Cross Academy. What else? (I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME *Vampire Knight*...
34.1K 965 32
Kaien Cross asks you to be a teacher for his academy and you agree. When you get to the school you notice that Kaien is no longer a part of the vampi...
32.2K 745 21
They cursed my existence from the moment they saw my eyes, Why? I never understood the reason. My red and blue eyes were always hated by my 'family'...
2.4K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...