Phoenix Wing

By BanetteGirl

(Crossover) Pokemon and Fairy Tail. Welcome to Sinnoha, Home of the Ash Ketchum from the Phoenix Wing guild... More

The Sea of Red
The New Member
The First Mission
The Lonely Bird
The Story of Ash and Gary
The Wings of Tomorrow
The Boys That Walked in The Forest
Whoever said Silent was Golden, Lied.
The Star that Fell to Earth
Aquarius, Returns!
The Dragon Brother's First Mission
Team Black Pixie
What The Guild Master Knows....
Gary, Gary what all do you know....
In the Shadows, I will be there
When The Games Begin
Authors note
Let the Rain Fall Down
Drip, Drop, Drip
The Guild Master's Decision
Galaxy Full Of Stars
I Traveled A Sea Of Stars For You
The Star That Shot Out The Light
Shine So Bright The Rest Of The World Fades Away
Shooting Star
At The Break of Dawn
The Night The Stars All Died Out
The Promise of Tomorrow....
Dear Readers
Until the Last Sliver of Gold Melts Away.....

Twinkle Twinkle.....

42 2 1
By BanetteGirl

It's cold...why do I feel so cold, where am I...

Anubis was the first to stir, a odd cold feeling making her skin feel like little needles where dancing on her. She looked around she was alone, alone in a dark void with no light.

"Hello,"

No reply. Panic was not something she knew but it didn't mean her gut didn't tighten or her legs shake.

"Ash,"

No rely once again.

"Anyone...,"

---//---

Phoenix Wing guild woke up, slowly the master rose to look out among his children who laid still in the rubble. A new power full of anger and pain filled his body, as he took in what had happened.

"Some one will pay for this,"

---//---

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I shot you out of the sky like a insect you fell from the sky, twinkle twinkle little star how I hope you fucking die," sang eerily threw the dark void

Anubis walked slowly threw the darkness, she needed to find someone anyone... She could not be alone again.

"There is no pureness, here there is only darkness," she whispered

She stopped the darkness floating around her glowing a odd purple before dripping into a dark red then a light grey.

"Such strange colors," she said tilting her head to the side as the colors swirled together

"They are not strange they are beautiful,"

Turning quickly Anubis came face to face with Cynthia

"You, you did this,"

"Oh yes I did,"

-----///-----
Cynthia stood alone in a dark office holding a globe a over her as she watched poor Anubis finally catch on to where she was.

Behind Cynthia was hundreds of small snow globe like things with oddly life like people caught inside. They all stood still like frozen stone statues waiting to be set free.

"You will be the perfect addition to my collections, little Anubis,"

----//----

"What are you planning to do!,"

"I can't tell you that my little star,"

Anubis glared at Cynthia, how dare she belittle the almighty Star God!

A growl ripped threw Anubis as she turned her attention away from Cynthia her heart tightening in her chest as she thought of what happened to Ash and the others

"Where are my friends,"

"Friends Anubis we don't have friends,"

"I do to have friends, Ash and them are my friends along with everyone in Phoenix Wing," she said slamming her hand over her heart

"Those people are not your friends those people are just using you, he replaced you in your absence along with everyone else in that guild,"

Anubis felt the sting, she was not replaced she was- she was- she was. She was replaced by Misty, Anubis was just there now.

"I will not see things your way,"

"Have it your way Anubis, but you and I are the same we don't need friends when we have power. Lots of powers, we both could rule our worlds me ruling this human one and you ruling the celestial,"

"Your wrong I already rule my world you are the one who is still this world's pawn,"

Cynthia stared at Anubis her anger very clear, but what else shown in the dragon slayer was fear.

"Heed my words, Dragon Slayer, I will destroy all who threaten the lives of my friends,"

Cynthia threw the glass globe across the room, before it was almost magnetically shot across to a stand on a dressed. It wobbled back and forth before it stopped.

------/------

Ash was walking around a dessert he didn't know where he was but he did know one thing his keys where missing and he had to get them back. It was late evening and the sun was starting to set, and on top of all that Ash had no idea where he was he didn't even know if he was even going in the right direction.

"Misty, Ninf where are you" he asked but his words where taken away by the wind

"I hate being alone I hate it,"

A weird voice floated to his ears, Anyone here? Anybody, somebody.....

Ash started running towards the voice but the wind started to howl and he couldn't figure out where it was coming from. He was running in circles he felt like, before he finally stopped and looked around. He dropped to his knees tears arising in his eyes before falling to land in the sand.

"Why am I always alone, why is it always me that's alone,"

Your alone, yet you are not

Looking up Ash felt his mouth open. It was Aquarius yet she was see threw and had a weird presence to her. Like a presence of a dream, a dream there to guid him. She started to walk away, he slowly followed her. Her feet never touched the sand and the wind blew threw her. Slowly she walked forward he continued to follow hoping she would say something or get him out of this wind.

They walked for what felt like forever until, she stopped and turned to him a glitter like effect becoming of her as she she turned into a shot of light and a glimmering ray of gold illuminated the ground at his feet where the key of Aquarius laid blurred slightly in the sand.

"Aquarius hang on in coming," he said dropping to the sand and grabbing the key, he dusted it off before opening in her door

Aquarius stood there for a second holding her head before looking down at Ash he had a lopsided grin on his face not to mention he was a little wind chapped but before she could say anything he fell.

------/------

A hand reached up just in time to catch a price of wrapping as it floated along the dessert air. The fist now around it tightened before

"Torta lets go," came a voice breaking the winds howls

Before a shadow passed over the sand in the shape of a car with wings

------/------

"Are you alright,"

"Come one wake up,"

"Yeah wake up,"

Three voices rang out in the depths of a underground cave, two where cats one a purple haired woman looming over an unconscious blonde.

"Come one stupid wake up, I'm serious wake up,"

But the blond didn't move or respond to anything, even with the cats pushing on him.

A crackling noise like a rock hitting something made the purple haired woman jump up and into a guard position.

"Who's there,"

"Uh, um who's over there," came a reply

"Don't toy with me, I won't think twice before harming you,"

"My name is G-Gary,"

"Oh it's you,"

Gary walked slowly over to the woman and cat, his eyes in the unconscious man.

"What happened,"

"I think he hit his head when we fell," she said sitting back down beside the man

"I wonder if my spirits could help," Gary reached for his keys before stopping his eyes going wide

"Well hurry up he could be internally injured,"

"Their gone,"

"What do you mean their gone,"

"My keys are gone...,"

Gary felt like fear had just re entered his body an knocked the breath out of him. He sat shaking like a small child before Ninf walked over to him.

"We will find them, won't we Sniv,"

"I can not leave Trip alone,"

"But he's not alone he has Iris and Gary now, we need those key they can help us,"

Sniv was confused he didn't want to leave his best friends side but he had to go look for help, if only if only he could be stronger....or in two places at once.

"I will be back as soon as I can,"

The two cats took off leaving behind their three tired friends. Sniv kept looking back while Ninf looked forward

"Ninf what if we don't find them in time,"

"Hope,"

"Hope?,"

"Hope you must have hope, and if you run out of hope borrow some from the promise of tomorrow," Ninf said as they flew

"Hope," Sniv sniffled once before growing his determination back and the two cats started their search for the missing keys

"Hang on Ash, Anubis everyone, I'm coming," Ninf though

---//---

Banettegirl: it wasn't as long as I though but the next chapter should be out soon keep reading and vote oh and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
920 102 34
{Fairy Tail Crossovers} Team Natsu, plus some of the other characters, such as Laxus, Mira, Juvia, Levy, Lily, Jellal, and Gajeel are crossing from a...
21.4K 253 23
Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after being betrayed by the ones closest to hi...
522K 13.1K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...