The Realtor (BWWM)

By IAdoreYou_

Camille Summer is a thirty year old, realtor. She's very kept to herself and humble. Growing up with foster p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Break
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
😔

Chapter 2

18K 729 153
By IAdoreYou_

Calayah in the MM.
[Ka-Lay-Ah]
__________________

After getting Calayah ready for school and giving her breakfast, I went to get ready.

I took a shower, lotioned my skin then put on my undergarments. I then put on my dress that I chose to wear to work and started doing my hair and makeup.

"Alright, get your backpack," I said to Calayah as I slip on my heels and fixed my jewelry.

"Here mommy you forgot your work purse," Calayah said, handing me the purse and I thanked her. I hate walking around with two tote bags but it is what it is.

"Thank you baby, ready?" I asked and she nodded. I locked the door and we went to the car.

*
*
"Good morning," I said to people I passed, like I do every morning but today nobody was saying it back.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up my hair. I'm hoping it's not too frizzy, I just got it straightened by the Dominicans earlier this week. A lot of people think my hairs a weave because it touches my mid back, but I've been natural my whole life and I've taken care of my hair. I walked into the bathroom and finger combed my hair in the mirror.

"Well if it isn't Ms. "I sleep with the big man to get big jobs and big money". I envy you! How big is Mr. Taylor," Anastasia said. Anastasia is a white girl with damaged blonde hair, a bad attitude, green eyes, a body thats straight like an arrow (and I can talk because I'm skinny also) and she's self centered.

"Excuse me?" I stopped doing what I was doing and turned to her.

"You heard me. Why else would he invite you into his office yesterday? He doesn't see us face to face! And I'm sure he's giving you money, look at that car you're driving!"

"Woah! Stop right there, heffa!" I put my finger up. "I work harder than anyone else in here! I've been here to ten years and I've brought in more clients and more money than anyone, without sleeping with a damn soul! What he called me into his office about is confidential and I save money and not blow you like some people, that's how I got my nice car. Have a good day," I dismissed her ass and went straight to Mr. Taylor's office.

"Come in!" He answered. I opened the door and closed it. He looked up from his iPad and smiled.

"Oh my favorite employee! How're you today?" He turned his attention back to his iPad.

"Blessed to have another day but I'm in here to talk to you about what I heard the minute I walked into this building, more so on this particular floor,"

"People are saying that I sleep with you to get the check I'm getting and that you give me extra money. They're also accusing me of sleeping with clients, sir," I told him everything.

"Well we both know that that's a lie," He muttered while scrolling on the iPad. "Yes! We did it! This company is going to branch off!" He looked like a kid who figured out how to put together his toy.

"So I should just ignore them?" I didn't speak on the branching out because that wasn't my business.

"Yes, I'll watch the cameras and see what else they're saying but if I act on it they'll say that I'm on your side and they'll think we're really sleeping together." He said to me.

"Okay, I completely understand, thank you," I stood up and went to shake his hand and he shook it.

"Here's a tip: Swing those hips of yours with a very small smile on your face and in your head say 'fuck you', but get you're money because you have a baby to take care of,"

"You remember when I had to take a maternity leave?" I'm shocked.

"Yeah a few years ago. How's the baby?" He asked me and I laughed.

"She's not so much a baby anymore. She's 8 and she's doing fine, thank you," I said to him. "Have a good day Mr. Taylor,"

I went back to my office and started on my work. I have to show three different group of clients houses today. I don't know how I allowed myself to be this booked but I'll make it work.

One guy is looking for a house for him and his three kids and two dogs that is split level, his budget is $875,000 and he wants six bedrooms, four bathrooms and a big backyard.

A newly wed couple wants a small house with three bedrooms and four bathrooms, a nice sized dining room so they can host dinners and a pool in the back so they can relax. Their budget is $75,000, this one is tricky but I can find the perfect house.

The last couple I have to show around is an old couple who are taking care of their four grandkids. They want a five bedroom, six bathroom, one level house with a pool in the back and yard space. Their budget is $1,000,000 and I like working with that number because it widens my search.

*
*

"Thank you Melissa," I handed my babysitter two hundred and twenty four dollars. She thanked me with a big smile.

"Oh, my half brother is getting me tonight because our dad claims that we don't spend enough time together." She rolled her eyes and I laughed and told her that she can hang around until he comes.

I went upstairs to my bathroom and took a quick shower then French braided my hair and put on my Pink pajama shorts set.

"Mommy!" Calayah yelled as I walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom. I jumped in shock because I'm expecting her to be in her room probably asleep.

"Dammit! What have I told you about scaring me?" I questioned and she just laughed. Yup, her fathers child.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and before she could answer Melissa called me from downstairs. I told Calayah to stay right there.

"Yes?" I ask as I got the the last step only to see Mr. Andrew Taylor himself. I walked over to them with my hand folded because I'm not wearing a bra.

"Ms. Summers right?" He extended his arm and I nodded and looked at it.

"Shake it," Melissa muttered while playing with her black hair. I gulped and shook his hand. The cold air from my A/C hardened my nipples and his eyes immediately went to my breasts. He smirked and let go of my hand.

"So Mel, what do you do here again?" Mr Taylor asked (do I call him Andrew or Mr. Taylor? Shit this is my house I'll calm him whatever I want).

"She watches me!" Calayah's voice sounded from right behind me making me jump.

"Calayah! Second time tonight!" I reprimanded. She ignored me and went to shake Andrews hands.

"My name is Calayah Ruth Walker, I am 8 years old and I want to be a lawyer when I graduate college and I love to dance! Now who are you?" Calayah introduced herself while the long handshake was in session.

"Well beautiful, my name is Andrew Michael Taylor, I'm 28 and I actually am a lawyer! I can't dance but maybe you'll show me one day. But wait I do like to do magic tricks....." Andrew entertained Calayah by reaching behind her ear and pulled out a gold coin that actually has chocolate inside.

"Wow! Thanks! That was so cool! I can't wait to go tell Ava and Eleanor that my new friend is a old magician," she hugged him and then ran upstairs to her room. I turned back to him and gave him a look.

"She's a nice kid, I didn't know you had one," Andrew said but I can't answer him,  I'm too focused on why Anastasia is in the doorway of my house.

"Baby? What's taking so long??" Her high pitched voice made me want to punch her in the face.

"I'll be right out. I was helping Mel with her stuff!" He yelled out and she shrugged and walked away.

"Bye Melissa, have fun okay?" I walked them out and I gave her a hug and awkwardly said goodbye to Andrew.

I locked the front door and set the alarm code and went to check on Calayah and she fell asleep with the chocolate in her hands. I turned off the tv and turned on the nightlight.

After getting back to my room I opened my laptop to log onto realtor account and start doing some work so I'll have more time tomorrow. As I start researching I got a Facebook notification.

Caleb Walker: So you don't want to talk to me?

Camille Summer: Go to sleep, pest. I talk to you about our child and that's it.

I rolled my eyes at him. Caleb and I met in middle school and I had a small crush on him. During our senior year of high school we started dating and dated all through college. We got engaged and had a baby but secrets came out and I wasn't having it.

Caleb Walker: Come on, Milly! You know we were a perfect family.

Camille Summers: 😒😒 You're the one who cheated, nigga!!

Caleb Walker: 😒 Mille! I've apologized a million times.

Camille Summers: I'll talk to you tomorrow when you pick up 'Layah. Good night

I didn't read his message before another message popped up but this time on my MacBook from my sisters.

Lauren, Natasha and Taylor are my three sisters. Taylor is older than me by three years while Lauren is younger than me by six years and Natasha is thirteen years younger.

Natasha and Taylor are my foster sisters. I was in the foster care system starting at ten. It wasn't until I was fifteen when the Adams' decided to adopt my sister, Lauren and I. We bounced around homes until meeting the Adams who had a biological daughter, Taylor. We were their first foster kids and they adopted us as soon as they could. They're the rare types: not fostering for money.

We all got along but I refused to change my last name but Lauren changed hers because we don't have the same father, she doesn't even know her father.

When we got adopted, the Adams had just adopted another foster child but this one was a one year old Latina, Natasha. All we know about her family is that she's from Uruguay and she's light skinned with curly hair. We all became a family and ever since then it's been us against the world.

Lauren is typing: Hey bitches!

Camille is typing: Go to bed 😒😒

Lauren and Natasha typing. Lauren: Who pissed you off?

Natasha: Cam who made you mad?

Taylor is typing: GUYSSSSSSS!

Camille, Natasha, Lauren: WHAT? 😳

Taylor is typing: I was going to wait but I can't! I'm getting married!

Lauren: Oh Shit😐😐😐😐

Camille: 😐😐😐😐

Natasha: 😂😂😂😂😂

Taylor is typing: Jealous ass hoes😂

Camille is typing: 😂😂😘😘. We love you but it's about damn time!

Natasha is typing: right!!!

Taylor: I'll bring it up Sunday! Nick and I are so excited! I think he asked for daddy for my hand!

Lauren: I gotta go guys! Lovew youy

Why is Lauren in such a rush to leave? She can't even spell properly........

Camille is typing: that's was weird af.

Taylor is typing: that really was. I hope punk ass Raja not fucking with her

Camille is typing: 🔪🔪🔪 you know I'm good with knives

Taylor is typing: 😂😂 stfu. But Nick just got out the shower..........👀👀👀😩 bye

Camille is typing: bye nasty! Natasha why're you so quiet?

Natasha: I'm studying and Michael's helping.

Michael is our brother. Taylor's half brother. When she was nine, our dad cheated with a younger woman. He lied and said he wasn't married when he was. Technically they were on a break but during that time they made Michael.

Mommy still treats Michael like one of hers, and his mom and our mom are friends.

Camille is typing: okay. Good night and tell Mike that I said to remember to stop by tomorrow

Natasha is typing: ok.

I closed the tabs and began working on what I was earlier then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 272 15
Malia was a homeless child by the age of twelve due to her mother's disappearance. With her father never being in the picture to begin with she resor...
3.9K 324 45
"If this is just a game to you then leave!" "This is no game baby girl. This is the real deal." Ziayn Xu is a twenty two year old woman who has been...
9K 297 54
Tai was only a few months old when she was abandoned by her mother. From then on it was only her father and her. A few years later her father finall...
428K 16.1K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...