how could this happen? ✧ jack...

By ryanisnt_here

You're just a normal girl, that lives a normal life. Or that's what you think. One day, everything changed. T... More

Uno
Introducing
The Next Morning
Nevously
The Visit
Movienight
Secret
Naddie
Fan Attack
Dream
Jack VS. Dark
Hospital
Confusion
Where is Betty?
Love Can Hurt
The News
Dangerous Visions
Believe
Lost Him
Drugged
The Call
Final Battle
Death
Awake
Say What
The end
NOTES
NOTE + Q&A
WOW!
Thank you
Vent

New Friendship

7.3K 224 138
By ryanisnt_here

(edited.)

You starred each other in the eyes. 'Guys?...' I took my eyes away from Jack, and looked at Lavi. 'Why don't you guys just kiss, while you're so lost in each other?' Lavi said and laughed. I didn't say anything, and looked back at Jack. He was still looking at me, his hands were placed on my arms. 'I know we just meet but, I think I'm in love with you' the words slipped out of my mouth. I took a hand to my mouth, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Jack's POV
At one moment we were starring into each other's eyes, and the next moment she ran off. I had feelings for her, and ran after her. 'Y/N? What's wrong?' I could hear she was crying. 'I never should have said that!' She said with a sad voice. 'Why not?' 'Because it's weird! I've been in love with you in such a long time!'. 'Open the door' I said. I heard the door unlock, and went in. She was sitting on the toilet, and was crying. I kneeled down, and took her hand. I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

My POV
Jack was so sweet. I just wanted to hug him, but he had the thought first. He helped me up, and hugged me. I buried my face into his shoulder, and he stroke my hair. We were just friends, just friends. Or...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.5K 52
Has there ever been a time where you felt like your life was falling apart and it wouldn't stop? That's what this story is about. You, the reader, a...
24.7K 592 24
You may have seemed fine, but you were the exact opposite of that. You were depressed, always anxious, suicidal and wanted to end it all. Until he ca...
78 12 12
Noah is headed nowhere- being alone, bullied, and outcasted by his peers. While everyone is having fun, partying, or going on dates, he spends his t...
201K 7.8K 48
Y/N, or you, meet the JACKSEPTICEYE while saving him from your roommate's boyfriend. However, he acts a lot differently than on camera. You notice st...