Remembering Him (A Stucky Sto...

By imafangirlwithfeels

The Winter Soldier or Bucky Barnes is a man who has done horrible things. Without Hydra he's lost, broken and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

The End of the Line.

918 24 16
By imafangirlwithfeels

Hello wonderful readers...
You're probably questioning the title of this chapter, or maybe you don't care.
Anyways, I'm here to say, I think I'm going to be stopping this story. I obviously don't update alot and that's not fair on you guys. And I personally think this story is just all over the place and is not my best. And it's not fair for you guys to read something that I'm not putting my best in.
I'm sorry if you have been enjoying this story. But if you can convince me, maybe I'll restart this whole story or start another book filled with one shots.
Again even if you guys do convince me to keep writing, just keep in mind chapter updates will not be weekly or monthly, they'll be here whenever I can make it.
So there you go. No conclusion chapter. Nope. A slight chance of a new book, but I doubt it.
I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 521 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
54.1K 692 40
˚ Β· . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." β•°β”ˆβž€ ✎ π™π™šπ™¦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™–π™§π™š π™˜π™‘π™€π™¨...
62.9K 7.6K 21
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
61.6K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...