Chapter 7

A/N        Before your read this chapter make sure you read my last one. I tweeked some of the chapters so. Anyways enjoy!

Steve's POV

        Next morning I wake up and decide to go on a run. It's been forever since I've been on one and I need to be alone for a bit. I get ready and leave a note on Bucky's door.

        As I'm getting out of the tower I have some small talk with Tony and Bruce, who are working on finding other Hydra bases. Not wanting to disturb I quickly go and start jogging.

        The streets are very crowded but I run into alleys, finding my way to central park. It's around 6 am so not many people are here, which makes it quiet, but I don't mind. It's peaceful, with the trees, statues and animals shifting around. I take a few laps around the park, thinking about everything.

        I do like Bucky, at least I think. My hearts is saying it feels right but my mind is just scattered. Scattered with thoughts like, you only like him because of who he was, not who he is. Yet, my heart is okay with that because it knows that I can accept that. And I think I should go with what my heart says.

Bucky's POV

        Opening my door I see a note from Steve, it says Out on a run be back in an hour or so. - Steve. Well that's a relief, I can think clearly now.

        Sitting down on the couch I turn on some TV, but I drift off, thinking about Steve. I like him but I don't think he'll ever feel the same. I can never be the Bucky I was, the Bucky that he could've loved back then. Who could ever the love a murderer? But I can change. I can at least try to become half the man I was for Steve, because that's what Steve desveres.

Steve's POV

        Back into the tower, I get on me and Buck's floor to find him napping. Quietly I go change and head into the elevator. I hit the button and go down to Nat's level. Once down, Nat is sitting down on a stool, looking at some files.

Nat quickly puts them away and gets up to greet me.

"Hey Steve. How you doing, its been forever since I've seen you out of the tower or even your own floor"

"I'm doing fine. Buck's been adjusting pretty well".

She smiles and we walk over to the couch, "That's great news, so what are you doing here".

"Well I wanted to ask you a favor. Buck's starting to remember and I need to be there with him. So I can't do this myself, but you could. So at the museum they have Buck's dogtag there. I want to get it back to him so he remember more, at least that's the hope".

"Course, I'll have it back to you ASAP. Now since your all worried about Bucky, go back to your floor okay, I'll see you later".

"Nat, its okay. He's sleeping".

"Your worring. I can see it in your eyes Steve, don't lie to me okay. It's okay, I was the same when Clint was under Loki's spell so go". 

        I say my goodbyes and go back to my floor. When I arrive I see Bucky watching some TV so I go and sit down next to him.

"Finally, your back. I was wondering when you were going to come back", Buck says.

"Well I came home to see you napping and I didn't want to wake you up. I got changed and went to talk to Nat".

"Black widow is Nat right"

"Yep, anyways what are you watching".

"I don't really know, I was just flipping through the channels. I didn't watch any supernatural so you don't have to worry".

        He didn't watch any Supernatural when I was gone. I know it wouldn't mean anything to anyone else but he didn't watch any of it because he didn't want want me to miss out. Maybe he does care about me.

"Steve, Steve. You there", Buck says, getting me out of my head and back into reality.

"Yeah, Buck. Sorry, just dozed off for a second".

"Can we watch supernatural now".

"Yeah, of course".

Bucky's POV

        Was he thinking about me? Oh gosh, what if he was. Nah, he couldn't be right? I don't know anymore. Sheesh, having a crush on someone can really make you lose it.

A/N

Hey guys I know a short chapter but I've been really busy this week with a Essay and a Talent Show. On top with some drama and other stuff. But I'm fine now :). I'll try to update next week but if complications show up, I'll tell you guys. See you later!

Dedication goes to KaranChan!