Boys vs Girls

By aldcfanfics150

When a group of teenagers entered to a new boarding school, the things will get a little interesting between... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 3

2.8K 94 5
By aldcfanfics150

Kenzie's POV
I said goodbye to my mom and gave her a hug and a kiss then I head up to my room, when I get in thr room I saw three beds, a bunk bed and an individual bed, I chose the top of he bunk bed so I put all of my stuff in my bed and then I layed a minute on my new bed, but then I heard someone talking, then I looked at a blonde girl getting into my room "Hi I'm Chloe!" She said "Kenzie!" I said while we shake hands, after we talked some minutes, another blonde girl get into our room, "OMG! I'm soo excited about this! I'm Paige btw!" She said, I was the only brunette trapped with two blondes...

Chloe's POV
When I get into my room I look at a brunnete little girl laying in the top of the bunk, after introducing myself she told me her name was Mackenzie, then we talked some minutes, but then ANOTHER blonde girl get in the room and introduce herself as Paige Hyland, the first thing that came to my mind was the boy I saw at the parking lot, she is very similar to him. "Do you have any siblings?" I ask "Yeah, I have an older sister called Brooke and a twin brother, Josh!" She said while she take her all of her stuff out of her bags.
She is the sister of the cute boy! OMG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 1.1K 199
Mature content
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...