My Everything

By babydaddydallas45

This book is very inappropriate in some chapters, so if your not in to dirty things I wouldn't read it. The s... More

Before you read!
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
EChapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Authors Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
im sorry
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 31

372 6 0
By babydaddydallas45

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked laying sitting at the end of the bed. "Like shit." I groaned. "You just cussed again!" Justin exclaimed. "I can't help it sometimes." I shrugged.

"My stomach feels like I'm being stabbed." I groaned holding my stomach. "Do you need something?" Nash asked. "I need this to be over with." I mumbled. "Well we are here for you whenever you need us." Jack G assured me. "Thank you." I said giving them a small smile.

"Pizzas here!" Cameron exclaimed coming in the room with Dani and we all cheered. "There so beautiful." Matt said smiling. "I totally agree." I chuckled. "Food is life!" Dani exclaimed. "Cameron can we keep her?" I asked and he laughed.

"As much as I would love that, I think her mom wants her home." He told me. "I don't have a mommy." She told me and I frowned. "Who do you live with?" I asked her. "With these mean people." She said scrunching her nose. "Dani that's enough." Erica warned her but Dani ignored her.

"They hit me and they don't feed me a lot but its okay because now I'm here!" She exclaimed jumping on the bed and all of us just looked at her with sad eyes. "I have a bed now, I can have my own clothes, and I can finally be able to eat food everyday." She said smiling. "Dani we don't live here." Eric told her. "What do you mean we don't live here?" She asked sadly and Erica sighed.

"Erica is she just joking around?" Cameron asked softly. "Yeah were perfectly fine." She lied trying to smile. "No your not." I said grabbing her hand. "We can help you." Cameron told her and I nodded agreeing.

"Were perfectly fine." She told us. "No were not!" Dani exclaimed. "We should be heading home." Erica sighed getting up. "No, I don't want to go home." Dani said hiding behind me. "We aren't going to just let you go." Shawn told her. "Dani come on we can't be late." Erica sighed.

"Erica, I don't want to be with them I have to be here." Dani told her. "Dani stop being over dramatic." Erica said picking her up from behind me. "No no no!" Dani said screaming and kicking to get down as Erica tried to walk out the door. "Don't let her take me!" Dani said crying hard.

"Erica we can take care of you both." Cameron said stopping her. "We don't need your help, I can figure it out." She told him. "Your to young to be figuring anything like this out." Nash said sadly. "I have been doing it for the last 4 years I'm pretty sure I can handle it." She said annoyed.

"Just think, you could have an easier life here. You can have your own room, bathroom, and we can make you both happy if you would just let us help you." Cameron said putting his hand on her shoulder. "You want us to live with you?" Erica asked. "Of course." He said smiling. "We dont want in the way of your lives." She said shaking her head.

"Erica you deserve a break. We can take care of you both the way you should be." I assured her. "I can't." She said shaking her head. "Please just stay." Cameron said tearing up. Cameron never cries and when he does it really hurts me.

"Just stay for a few days and if you don't like it you can go back." I told her. "Fine but only a week." She said putting Dani down. "I said the same thing but let's face it I'm not leaving anytime soon." Matt said trying to lighten the mood and we all laughed at him. "You even made Cameron cry and he never cries." I chuckled before hugging him.

"I'm such a baby." He sobbed into my shoulder. "Its ok, I cry at least everyday." I said rubbing his back. "Look at me." I said letting him go and he slowly looked up at me. "Everything is going to be okay." I said wiping his tears and he nodded hugging me again.

"Fameron cute moments part 3." Carter said recording us once again. "Carter stop." Cameron sobbed against my shoulder. "Group hug!" Justin exclaimed running up to us and the others followed his actions. "We love you Fameron!" Taylor exclaimed. "Can we eat now?" Dani asked sassily and we all pulled away laughing. "Get whatever you want." I told her and she smiled.

"I'm passing them out so line up!" She demanded them standing on the bed and surprisingly they did what she told them. She handed them each a piece and when she was finally done she sat on Cameron's side of the bed. "Looks like she likes my side of the bed." Cameron chuckled. "She just may take your place." I said smirking. We both layed down in our favorite position beside Dani while all the boys and Erica were spread out at the bottom of the bed.

"This is so good!" Dani exclaimed after taking a bite. "I'm glad you like it." I smiled. "I have never had anything like this before!" She said licking her fingers. "You've never had pizza?" Cameron asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope we never eat much but when we do I love it even if its just bread." She smiled and Cameron wiped a tear from his eye.

"Are you crying again?" I asked Cameron. "No." He said with his voice cracking. "She is seriously breaking my heart." He said putting his head against my chest as tears ran down his face. "Cameron they're both going to be okay. We can take care of them now." I said kissing the top of his head.

"Fameron cute moment part 4!" Carter whispered loudly recording us. "Carter stop there having a moment." Nash said punching him in the arm. "Cameron stop crying." Dani said standing up on the bed and walking over to him and he flipped over so he could look at her.

"Stop crying." She repeated quietly squatting down wiping his tears. "You are so sweet." I said smiling. "I don't like seeing him cry." She frowned. "Me either." I sighed. "I think if you give him a hug he will be better." I told her and she grabbed his head and hugged it.

"Awww." We all said smiling at them. "Are you better now?" She asked releasing him. "Definitely." He smiled while sniffling. "Good." She said jumping up and returning back her pizza.

"So I was thinking Cameron and I can take you both shopping tomorrow." I told Erica and Dani. "Yay!" Dani said happily and Erica smiled. "We can buy you guys anything you want." Cameron told them. "I want a doggy!" Dani said getting up and jumping on the bed. "Yeah Cameron she wants a doggy." Jack G said smirking.

"Pleaseee." She begged him. "If you say no that makes you a mean person." I told him. She went up to him and held his face looking in his eyes. "Please." She repeated softly. "I can't even say no to her." He sighed and we all cheered. "Were getting a dog!" I said giving her a high five.

"She's like a miniature Faith." Matt chuckled. "I know and I somewhat like it." He admitted. "Awww." I said pinching his cheeks. "Is there anything you want special?" Cameron asked Erica. "I have a thing for Michael Kors but I have never been able to afford one." She told us and I squealed.

"I got you girl!" I exclaimed and she laughed. "Your obsession with Michael Kors is getting out of control." Cameron told me. "No its not." I said defending myself. "Then what is this." He said getting up and open up the extra closet we had filled with Michael Kors accessories, Michael purses, and Coco Chanel shoes."That closet gets fuller each time I see it." Justin chuckled.

"How did you even get all that stuff?" Nash said shocked. "Cameron gets me one thing every month, and then my parents got me all the others on holidays." I told them. "You must be spoiled." Nash chuckled.

"Only by Cameron, but my mom literally makes me earn the things I want." I told them. "What about your dad?" Shawn asked. "Um I don't talk to my dad anymore." I answered quietly. "I'm sorry." He said frowning. "Its fine because he still sends me Michael Kors watches so its fine." I shrugged.

"You seriously have the same bag in different colors." Jack J said walking through the closet. "Everything is so shiny and gold." He said looking at my accessories. "Is all this real?" Carter asked looking at everything in the closet. "Yep." I said smiling. "This closet is like my second lover." I said sniffing my bags. "You are so lucky." Erica told me.

"You can pick out 2 bags that you can keep." I sighed and Cameron looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you sure?" She asked and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I think so." I said keeping my eyes closed. "I think she fianlly has lost it." Justin whispered loudly.

"She's going to cry if you take one of her bags just to let you know." Justin whispered to her. "No I'm not just please hurry up and get it over with." I sighed keeping my eyes closed and she quickly ran in the closet and grabbed two bags that she liked and returned back on the bed. When I opened my eyes I seen that she took Rosalind and Alexander. Rosalind is my baby blue big purse and Alexander is a black bag that is slightly smaller. #mybabies

"Rosalind and Alexander!" I exclaimed reaching to grab them from her but Cameron grabbed me. "Faith calm down." Cameron said turning me around. "Cameron there my babies." I whined. " I know but you said she could have two." He told me. "I know but why did it have to be Rosalind and Alexander." I groaned.

"You name your purses?" Jack J asked laughing. "Who doesn't?" I asked. "Normal people." He said laughing harder. "Faith, you need to chill." Cameron told me. "But my babies." I said crying. "Told you she was going to cry." Justin whispered. "Are you seriously crying over bags?" Cameron asked annoyed

"They just aren't bags!" I said putting my hands on my hips . "You can have them back if you want." Erica told me. "No she needs to learn to share." Cameron told her. "I'm 18 I already know how to share." I whined.

"Faith your acting really stuck up and annoying right now." Cameron said angrily and I scoffed. "Thank you so much, your such a great person yourself." I said sarcastically. "What is your problem!?" He yelled at me and I groaned storming out the room and slammed the door. I know I should've handled that better but I have no idea what I was doing. I already know Cameron and I are going to argue about it but I don't even care right now because I know he is going to win.

He was right I was being stuck up. Erica deserves those bags she's been through a lot, me on the other hand has my life all planned out and don't deserve them. I can't believe I just did that to someone who is suppose to look up to me. I'm so embarrassed and I know I can't go back in that room.

Cameron's POV

"That was definitely unexpected." Taylor said breaking the silence. "So this what you meant by arguing a lot?" Jack G asked and I nodded. "That wasn't even that bad it could have been worst." Carter shrugged. "But it was over stupid bags this time." I groaned. "To be honest, I would have reacted the same way." Erica told me. "I think your just saying that so I can stop being mad at her." I said crossing my arms.

"No I seriously would. For a girl giving away something we adore is really hard and sometimes we show how they feel instead of keeping it in." She shrugged. "But she has almost 100 of them in there! Losing two doesn't matter." I told her. "Believe me it does." She said looking at me with a serious face and nodding.

"Should I go talk to her?" I sighed. "Definitely not she is probably pissed at you." Jack G told me. "Why should she be mad at me?" I asked confused. "You called her stuck up and annoying." He told me. "But she basically said I was a terrible person." I said with a hint of hurt in my voice.

"She didnt specifically say that." Taylor told me. " 'She said you are such a great person' in a saracstic tone so that means she thinks I'm a terrible person." I whined. "She didn't mean that." Matt told me.

"How do you know?" I asked pacing back and forth. "Because she never means the things she says that hurts others, she only says it to make herself somewhat feel better because she knows she messed up." He explained. "If that didn't make sense I don't know what does." Shawn said fascinated by Matt's words.

"Can we talk about something happy?" Nash whined. "Like what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "How about how cute Dani looks when she's sleeping." He said looking at her. "She's so precious." Justin said smiling at her.

"She reminds me a lot Faith." I said laying down beside her. "They have the same long brown hair, the same cheeks, and the same personalitly." I said moving her hair out of her face and they all groaned. "Just go talk to her before we end up hitting you." Jack J said pointing at the door. "No I can't." I said shaking my head. "Do you want me to check on her?" Jack G asked.

"Yes and please don't flirt with her you guys make her feel uncomfortable when you do that." I said quickly before he left out the room. "I won't Cameron." He chuckled walking out. "Your obsession with her makes me cringe sometimes." Carter said narrowing his eyes at me. "One day you will love someone as much as I love Faith and then you will know how it feels." I told him and he shrugged.

Jacks POV

I looked everywhere and I couldn't find Faith anywhere downstairs. I know she didn't leave because her keys are still here and the garage door is locked and so is the front door. Out of nowhere I heard a noise coming from the basement, so I immediately thought it was her, so I made my way down there. The whole basement was turned into a huge studio. All the equipment was there and so were a whole bunch of the instruments.

Faith was on the piano playing a song I didn't recognize. "Id like to say we gave it a try/ I'd like to blame it all on life/ Maybe we just weren't right/But that's a lie, that's a lie/And we can deny it as much as we want but in time our feelings will show." She sang beautifully and then wrote it down.

She continued to play the same tune over and over again trying to figure out what words she wanted but she couldn't. She became frustrated and just crumbled the paper. "Need some help?" I asked walking towards her causing her to jump. "You scared me." She said putting her hand over her chest.

"What are you working on?" I asked looking at her papers. "A song but its my first time writing by myself." She sighed. "Well what you played the first time was good." I said picking up the crumbled piece of paper. "May I sit?" I asked and she nodded and moved over. "This song is very beautiful." I told her. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Is it about Cameron?" I asked confused because it sounded like it was about a break up. "No of course not." She said shaking her head. "It has to be about someone, its to good for it not to be." I told her. "It might be about Matt, but I don't know." She sighed and I looked at her confused.

"What happened between you and Matt?" I asked. "We were together before Cameron and I met." She told me. "What we had was what I would like to call love but I honestly don't know." She said softly. "Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked looking at her. "No, I'm fully committed to Cameron." She said shaking her head.

"You can always change your mind." I shrugged. "I only want Cameron without a doubt but there's always going to be Matt that was the one I thought I wanted." She sighed. "Do you think that your not ready to get married?" I asked. "I don't even know." She said looking down.
"The baby is going to be coming hopefully and then Cameron will be going away all the time on tour." She started.

"What do you mean by hopefully the baby is coming?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm not supposed to be able to carry a baby to full term or at least that's what my doctor in West Virginia told me." She explained."I'm glad you guys were blessed enough to at least try." I said giving her a small smile. "Me too." She said looking down at her stomach and smiling.

"But anyway back to Cameron." I said getting back on topic. "How about you just talk to him about how you feel." I suggested. "But I'm stuck up and annoying." She said mimicking his voice. "He didn't mean that." I sighed. "Cameron always means what he says when we argue which is why I'm always the person that gets hurt the worst." She sighed.

"Do you think Cameron and I are moving to fast?" She asked looking up at me. "Definitely not, its obvious you guys love each other." I told her. "It's very obvious you guys were made for each other." I added smiling. "Thank you." She said returning a smile.

"How about we finish this song." I said rubbing my hands together. "I only need to work on the chorus." She informed me and I nodded. "How about we try this." I said trying to find the key she was using. "Almost, almost is never enough/ so close to being in love/ if I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted me the way I wanted you." I started and she tried finishing it off for me.

"Maybe if we weren't two worlds apart but right here in each others hearts/ and we almost, we almost knew what love was but almost is never enough." She added. God she's beautiful. Wait what? Nah. "That's good but instead of saying hearts we should do arms because I personally think it sounds better." I suggested and she nodded. "That makes more sense. " She said writing down everything we just sung.

"I think we just wrote a song." She said smiling at me. "I think we did." I said returning a smile."Cameron is probably freaking out right about now, its been an hour." I chuckled before we had heard a whole bunch of footsteps on the floor above us. "He definitely is." She chuckled. "Are you going to talk to him?" I asked. "Eventually just not now." She sighed.

"Faith where is you at girl!" Justin said in a girly tone looking down the stairs. "Justin she's not down there." Cameron said closing the door. "Yes they are." He said opening the door back up. "Hey guys!" Justin yelled waving at us. "Hey Justin!" I said waving at him. "See." Justin said smiling walking down the stairs.

"What were you guys doing?" Cameron asked looking at Faith but she ignored him. "We wrote a song." I told him. "She did most of it, I only did the chorus." I add quickly. "I wanna see it." Justin smiled walking over to the piano and going through the song.
"Woah, this is deep." Justin chuckled. "Is it good?" Faith asked nervously. "This is perfect." He said smiling at it. "Can I see it?" Cameron asked and Justin handed it to him. "We can make it a duet." Justin told us. "Jack can do it since he helped me with it." Faith said quickly. "You sing?" Justin asked me raising an eyebrow. "He's really good." Faith said answering for me.

"This is really good." Cameron said giving Faith a small smile and handing him her back the song."Well I'm going to go to bed." She said before running back up the stairs. "Faith wait!" Cameron said trying to follow her but I grabbed his arm. "Cameron just give her space." I told him. "The only thing were arguing about is a bag, I'm pretty sure she doesn't need to much space." He said rolling his eyes.

"Cameron there is obviously something else bothering her if she's not talking to you now." Justin told him and I nodded agreeing. "Just give her time." Justin added. "Whatever I'm going to sleep." Cameron mumbled pulling away from me.

Cameron's POV
2am

I am currently on the floor in my room just looking up at the ceiling while Erica, Faith and Dani are laying on the bed with all the boys except Matt and Justin since they have there own room. Faith hasn't fallen asleep yet, she's on her phone reading something. I can't sleep because I just want to talk to her.

"Faith. " I said trying to get her attention. "Yes Cameron?" She asked somewhat annoyed. "Can I lay with you?" I asked quietly. "Come on Cameron." She sighed moving over and I got up and layed beside her. She stayed on her phone trying to ignore me but I wanted to try to at least have some kind of conversation.

"What are you reading?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "A book." She said plainly. "I know but what book is it?" I asked putting my arm around her waist and looking over her shoulder. "Cameron if this is your way of trying to start a conversation with me just know that your failing." She said moving my hand.

"Faith-" I started. "We can about this another time." She said turning off her phone off and snuggling with Dani. "Goodnight." I said giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Goodnight Cameron." She sighed.

"I love you." I said softly. "I love you too." She whispered. "Asshole." She said under her breath and I chuckled.
"Can you both shut up?" Taylor said still half sleep. "I love you Taylor." I whispered loudly. "I love you too man." He said snuggling up with my leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 485 27
The title say it all Book 1: 5sos Preferences Book 2: 5sos Wedding Series Book 3: This one
117K 3.3K 15
This is a love story between a man and a woman. If only things are as simple as they sound. Mr Kieran Knight, CEO of an Insurance Firm and Co-Owner o...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...
14.5K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...