Trust Me (A Harry Styles Fan...

By 1D_lover_hs

Bethany Smith is a multibillionaire. After her parents die suddenly, she is left in the world to fend for her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 77

6.2K 171 8
By 1D_lover_hs

Harry's POV

Watching my phone, I wait for at least a simple notification from her. I needed something to tell me what was going on.

7 am in China and I've been awake waiting for her to text me all night and all damn morning. I had my phone on all during the show last night. I was so distracted, I had messed up the lyrics on the first show of the Asian leg of the tour.

It was embarrassing and I'm positive there would be videos of it everywhere if I looked.

But I was worried... Worried about her.

"Harry, mate!" There was a loud bang on my door, shocking me into a sitting up position.

I was tired and the loud noise had shocked me out of the peace and quiet. I was aggravated to no end. I wanted a text, a phone call, hell I'd take a fucking email at this point. I was dreading everything.

"I know you're awake!" The Irish accent was killing me- literally.

"Niall, it's 7 in the morning. Go away." My voice comes out low and raspy. Woah, I needed some water.

"No! Get the fuck up." He pauses before speaking again. "I know you've been staring at your phone all night. S'not gonna hurt to leave it for awhile."

I could feel my body going rigid with tension. I didn't understand how everyone always knew what I was thinking or doing. I didn't tell anyone I was worried about Bethany and whatever the fuck else was going on in my life. Was it really that obvious that I was worried?

"You've been obsessing over your phone since yesterday before the show... Just come on. Come eat some fuckin' food." I hear his fist slam down on the door once more before he waits for me to reply.

I stand up from the bed, feeling extremely groggy. Jet lag was a bitch, and right now, it was fucking with my head a lot. The fuzziness was horrible, and my brain felt tired.

I let the door open slightly, staring at Niall through the small crack. He had his arms crossed over his chest- still clad in his pajamas from the night before.

"Niall, I'm so tired. Let me sleep." I whine.

"Absolutely fucking not. You're just gonna sit in your room all day and stare at your phone. You'll ruin your fuckin' eyesight."

He presses the door open harshly, slamming it into the wall behind it. He grabbed my arm, and yanked me out of the room.

"Niall my room card. You're a lunatic!" I exclaimed.

"Oh pipe down would ya, Haz. It's 7 o'clock in the mornin'. No one wants to hear you complaining."

"How am I gonna get back in my room?" I groan.

"We'll get Paul to get an extra one. S'not gonna kill ya to be away from the phone."

"Niall! Bethany is gonna call me about the fucking trial you arse!"

He goes silent, and a small amount of regret seems to take over his face. He looked so sad after I yelled at him, I feel guilt running through my body quickly. I didn't mean to yell at him, and now I just feel horrible.

He was pouting- literally. His eyes were gloomy and there was a small 'v' forming between his eyebrows. I took my frustration out on my hair, ripping my hand through it.

"I'm sorry-"

"Forget it. Let's just go down to the front desk so I can get a new card." I cut him, off walking down the hall towards the elevator.

I can hear him following me, his slipper clad feet shuffling behind me quickly. My legs were longer than his, and I could tell he was struggling to keep up.

"Harry-" he begins as we step into the elevator, but I send him a warning glare. He gets the memo, snapping his mouth shut.

When we hit the bottom floor, I storm out of the elevator, feeling my frustration push me to move quicker.

"Harry!" I hear him yell again, and as soon as he does, a loud uproar of girls start to scream.

There were flashes flooding the front windows of the hotel. You couldn't even get in or out through the front doors. They were all staring at me, pointing and laughing.

What?

"Harry!" Niall yells again, and I give him a confused look.

"You're standing in your underwear, arsehole."

I could feel my face turning red, my entire body feeling naked and exposed. Hell, I was naked and exposed.

I sprinted into the small hallway where the elevators were, dragging Niall with me. He had a giant grin on his face, letting me know he was glad that happened to me.

"Don't." I warn him when he begins to giggle.

"Sorry."

"Can you please get me a room key?"

"Fine, but you're grabbing your phone and then we're goin' ta have a fuckin' good breakfast, lad."

He nods his head as if he's sure of himself and then prances his way over to the desk happily. He looked like an absolute lunatic in his pajama and hotel slippers. I didn't even know Niall wore slippers.

Five minutes later and I'm closing the door to my room again- this time with sweatpants on. I was following Niall now, letting him show me the way towards the room they set up with breakfast for us.

It was like a little conference room, with a few tables and a big one in the middle with a buffet. People from the set and management were already eating, getting ready for the day. I could see Laura sitting in the corner with her assistant.

She was made to come on tour with us for the Asia leg. It sucked, and it was awkward as hell. I had really fucked with her career and I felt so awkward seeing her.

I grabbed a bit of scrambled eggs and some toast and jam. I wasn't that hungry, I mostly just wanted to sleep.

Niall was sat at a table for two and I assumed the second chair was for me. He was already chewing away on the large amount of food he had grabbed when I sat down.

"You're so fuckin' whipped on that girl." He comments as he shoves a forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"I am." I reply instantly, throwing my phone I had just checked onto the table in front of me.

"No, like, it's unhealthy. You stayed awake all night hopin' the damn girl would call you, and she didn't. Now you're payin' the price." His eyes roll around as he continues to stab away at the eggs.

"You don't have a girlfriend to worry about Niall. You don't have the responsibility of a relationship."

"Ha, you're so fuckin' full of your damn self it's terrible. I thought you were changin'."

"What?" I ask timidly. I didn't think this was that serious of a conversation but apparently it is.

"Have you not noticed that I'm dating your fuckin' girlfriends assistant?" He frowns and I feel a pang in my stomach. It's nauseating. Niall was dating Vanessa?

"No. I didn't." I say quietly. I feel ashamed of myself. I didn't mean to make him feel that way.

"Well hell, I am. Have been for about two weeks Haz. But you wouldn't know that because you're still so stuck in that little world of yours."

"Niall that's not true." I snap.

"Oh you're a fuckin' lunatic, Harry. It's always 'bout ya. Never been a damn day where it isn't."

"Niall." I give him a warning tone but he shuts me up.

"No. All i wanted was a damn nice breakfast with my best mate, and you couldn't even give me that. You're so wrapped up your own damn world, you treat everyone else like rubbish. Sick of it lad, really fuckin' sick of it." He shakes his head and I begin to realize we're making more and more of a scene.

"Couldn't even go a damn minute without your fuckin' phone 'cuz you're so worried about that girl and her damn trial." He rolls his eyes before continuing.

"Damnt, she told you she didn't want you there for a reason. You really think she's gonna call you?"

"She told me she was going to! Damn it Niall." I roar, standing up from the table and throwing the napkin down on top of my dish. He flinches back, fear evident in his eyes.

"Yeah, now you stop fucking talking. I'm sorry I'm worried about her and I'm fucking sorry I didn't know what was going on in your life. I get it! I'm an arse. I've been told a couple thousand times. I'm tryin. But I'm also concerned because this is the day they say if the murderer of her fucking parents goes to prison or not! So I'm fucking sorry if I'm worried."

Everyone is staring at us at this point. All eyes on us- worry written right across their faces. It was mostly pity for the both of us, but I didn't want any of it. I wanted to be alone in the comfort of my own room where no one could bother me.

I grabbed my phone off the table and stormed out of the room. I didn't want to be here anymore. I wasn't going to allow myself the torture of being stared at or sit across the table from my supposed "best mate" who just insulted me continuously for no reason.

I get anger gets the best of us, but Jesus give me a break.

Half way down the hallways I hear a voice scream at me. It was a voice I didn't expect to hear unless we were in a meeting or I was in trouble. It was Laura's voice. She was calling me.

"Harry!"

I kept walking.

"Harry! Stop!"

Her hand wrapped around my bicep, twisting me in her direction. Her face was angry... I didn't need anymore of this.

"Please, fuck off." I beg her, pulling my arm from her grip.

"No." He hand yanks me back towards her, making her body collide with my bare chest. I step away quickly.

"I am not in the mood for another argument." My jaw clenches, anger coursing through my veins.

She laughs, shaking her head back and forth quickly. I didn't understand this woman. I didn't understand her at all.

"there won't be an argument. I'm here to scream at you because you got back with her."

"Are you-" she cuts me off.

"No. You don't get to say anything."

She takes a deep breath, scowling at me before continuing with her rant.

"You getting back with her, makes you look bad and the band look bad."

"I DONT FUCKING CARE. I AM HAPPY. I AM FINALLY WITH A GIRL THAT MAKES ME FUCKING HAPPY. WHAT IS WITH YOU ALL BEING ANGRY AT ME FOR THAT?!"

"I SAID YOU DONT GET TO SAY ANYTHING. NOT RIGHT NOW." Her voice is deathly quiet. It's cold, and closed off. It was scary.

"You are going to ruin my career, Harry. You are making me look unprofessional. You are making me look like a shitty manager."

"Oh piss off!" I yell.

"No. You have done enough to me. I'm sick of you pulling shit on people and not caring about how your actions affect other people's lives." Her voice was shakey. She was on the verge of crying.

"You continuously make people feel like shit. You have no respect for anyone but yourself. I don't understand why that girl went back to you."

Her words rip through me like a knife.

"You're so undeserving of love it's ridiculous how you actually found someone who would stay by your side after all the shit you pulled. You hurt so many people in the process of that, yet look at you. You don't get punished for any of it. You get rewarded. You don't apologize to anyone- you just sit there and watch it ruin people. Well guess what, I've had enough."

"Laura, I'm sorry that this whole thing has messed with your career. It was never my intention for this to happen." I say curtly.

"Oh bull shit. You have no regard for anyone but yourself. You're a low-life. Even your best "mate" thinks so."

"So what is the point of having this conversation then? To scream at me for something I already Fucking knew!" I exclaim.

"No. I've just wanted to call you a dumbass since you almost ruined my life. So fuck you. And I hope Bethany comes to her senses and dumps you soon." Her words are mocking- and very upsetting.

"Well you're out of luck, because that won't be happening any time soon- nor probably ever."

Her voice rings in my ears. My eyes snap behind me. There she stands- in her sweats and running shoes. Her suitcase set behind her with a frantic looking Vanessa there too. Where's Jack?

"Bethany?" I say in shock.

*********************

Lmao VOTE COMMENT SHARE ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 95 23
It's too late to go back now. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared out of my mind, and I would be lying if I said I'm not going to do it...
50.8K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
6.7K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
5.7K 207 33
Caroline and her friends are going to stay in London the whole summer before the start uni back in Sweden. But when Caroline sees the one she escaped...