Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 5

58.5K 1.2K 1.4K
By neverland_wanderer

Amanda's POV

When my eyes manage to open, I blink a couple times and notice that I'm laying on the dusty ground, my body covered with a blanket.  Raising my head in alert, I saw that I was in Pan's campsite.  Oh boy, I need to get out of here.  All the lost boys looked like they were busy training. Some were shooting with their bows and arrows, some sword fighting, and some throwing knives. The boys seem to be occupied right now and so far, and they haven't noticed I'm awake.

I don't see Pan either. Maybe I can make a run for it?

Slowly standing up, I start walking quietly to exit the camp. That's when I heard a familiar voice right behind me.

"Now where do you think your'e going?" Pan asked with a stern look. I honestly don't know where I would be going. I just wanna go back home, wherever that is.

"Going...home." I hesitated to answer, knowing that I don't have anywhere else to go to. I don't have a home anymore.

"But, this is your home Amanda. You belong here." His words really did piss me off.  I mean really, who does he think he is?  He is just a teenage boy with no-good plans. He doesn't know any better. Neverland is the least place I want to be if he's in it.

"I certainly do not belong here." I assured him.

"Oh, but you do. Fate brought you here. You could've been dead by now, but yet, you're here."

Sadly, Pan did make a point. I could've died during that horrible storm with my body left in the ocean. I guess it was some sort of miracle that I ended up on this island that I never knew existed in the first place. But why do I have to be here? Why here in Neverland with this maniac?

"But why here? I don't want to be here!" I shouted, recieving some of the lost boys' attention.

"Well then you better get used to being here."

I shoot Pan a deadly look before I walk pass by him, making my way to a random log that I can rest on and be alone. Unfortunately, I couldn't be alone because Pan went along and sat right next to me. Jeez can't he get the message that I despise his presence? You know what, it's fine because I have a lot of questions for him anyway.

"How long have I been knocked out?" I asked, rubbing my aching head.

"Just last night." He responded simply.

When I didn't respond back, there was this long silence between us that was only getting more awkward and uncomfortable. I'm surprised Pan didn't leave at that point.  But the silence between us allowed me to hear the different and beautiful sounds of Neverland, which gave me the idea to go exploring. I need to do something on this island that will make me hate this place less.

"So, if Neverland is my 'home', can I at least get to know it and explore a bit?" I finally broke the silence.

"Is this just an excuse so you can secretly leave Neverland? I just want to point out, no one leaves Neverland without my permission." Pan said cold heartedly.

I rolled my eyes.  Of course he would say such an annoying response.  "No I am not making an excuse. I actually want to explore Neverland. I have read about the the Echo Caves, Dead Man's Peak, and the Mermaid Lagoon. I thought it would be interesting going to the Mermaid Lagoon first."

And it was true. I have read about the different locations in Neverland. I remember visiting the library back in the village and out of bordeom, I chose to read the book, "Neverland". Literally, that was the title. It talked about all the locations in Neverland and it did mention Peter Pan, but I thought it was all fiction at the time.

Guess not.

"You're going right now?" He asked, raising a brow while we both stood up.

"Uh no. First, I need new clothes to wear. Do you have any clothes that I can use?"

Pan nodded and started walking to a small tent, with me following him from behind.  We both go inside the tent and right away, Pan hands me clothes from a stick basket.  Thank God.  The last thing I want is to stay in my ragged and filthy clothing. A lot of marks were left from last night.

"This is the tent where you will be staying in." Pan asserted, and I don't reply back. Instead, I just stand there observing at the clothes he had handed me. The clothes he had given me was a maroon tank top, black leggings, and a black jacket. Hm, I wonder how he got these clothes. It was like he expected me to be here, or some other girl.

"What? No thank you?" He scoffed. Great, I am basically gonna thank a guy that kicked me in the stomach and is making me stay on this island or who knows what he'll do.

"Thanks." I said with the fakest smile.  To me, saying 'thank you' sounds too formal and actually makes it seem like I'm truly thanking him, and I don't think I should really thank Pan for anything. Speaking of Pan, he's still inside my tent as if he's waiting for something.

"So are you just gonna stand there? I'm gonna change you know." I told Pan awkwardly.

"Oh you don't want me to stay?" He teased.

I had no struggle replying with, "Get out."

Peter Pan's POV

So far, I have been watching Amanda walking through the woods in her new clothes. It is very obvious that she is lost.  Literally lost this time. I follow Amanda by going from tree to tree, hoping she doesn't see me. It was amusing to me seeing Amanda's attempt at finding the Mermaid Lagoon. She has been going in circles this whole time. Reminds me of a lost puppy.

I couldn't help but chuckle because of the obvious confusion shown on her face.  I think I chuckled too loudly because she turned around in my direction, looking scared for a moment with her wide eyes. When she brings her head up higher, she catches me sitting on top of the tree in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in displeasure.

"Just wanted to see your attempt at finding the Mermaid Lagoon." I confessed, coming down from the tree I watched her from.

"I will find the Mermaid Lagoon! I can find it all by myself." Amanda replied in a sassy tone.

I shook my head by her attitude.  "It will probably take you hours, or even days, if I don't help you."

She stopped for a moment, thinking while clenching her jaw.

"Okay, whatever. Just take me there." Amanda rolled her eyes.

We started walking with me in front of her.  I held her wrist tightly just to make sure she wouldn't plan on leaving or anything of the sort.  As we were walking, I continued looking back at her, but for no particular reason. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop turning around.  It was weird. I mean, she isn't....ugly. I would be lying if I said she was.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" She questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts. Well I'm certainly not going to say I find her attractive. Now I need to come up with a good excuse.

"There was a bug. A bug on your hair." Fuck. What kind of excuse was that!

"Sure there was." She said sarcastically.

"It's the truth. Why else would I look at you?" Well because she's fucking attractive that's why, said the annoying voice inside my head. This may sound strange, but I wish Amanda was uglier.

"I don't know. Forget that I asked." Amanda shrugged it off.

"We're almost at the Mermaid Lagoon." I said, changing the subject, hoping she will forget whatever just happened between us.

Amanda's POV

"We're almost at the Mermaid Lagoon." Pan mentioned. I could totally tell that he was trying to change the subject, but then again I did say 'Forget I asked'. I'm surprisingly alright with Pan looking at me. I wonder if he's looking at me in a good way.

Why am I even thinking about this? I shouldn't care what Pan thinks of me. I mean he's evil.....but, I hate to admit it, he's attractive. Really attractive. His accent only makes him more attractive.  But just because I'm attracted to him, does not mean I like him.  I will always remember him as the boy who kicked me in the stomach.  He is the enemy.

It's just those green eyes of his; they show evil.  But when he looked back at me, there was a strange sparkle seen in his eyes.  Whatever, it's probably the light reflection.

After a few more minutes of walking, we made it.  Finally.  The Mermaid Lagoon was way more beautiful than I expected. The Mermaid Lagoon basically looked like a beach, but a whole lot better. The water looked more magical and shimmery, if that's even possible. I might also get the opportunity to meet mermaids.  Meeting mermaids is every little girls' dream.

"Like the view?" Pan asked.

"Yes. It's breath taking." I breathed out.

"Indeed, but be careful of the mermaids." He informed me in a serious tone. Wait what? Be careful?  What the hell is that supposed to mean? Mermaids are the least of my worries.

"What do you mean be careful?"

"You see, mermaids here are dark. They are not the ones who sing and are always happy and kind. Now I'm not saying all mermaids are bad, but most of them are here in Neverland." He explained.

"Why? What makes them so bad?"

"They will drown you. They will try to lure you into the ocean. Don't fall for it." Pan told me, a serious look remaining on his face.

"I mean, if you say so." I raised my eyebrows, slightly doubtful.

"I do say so. Now, I have some business to take care of, but I will come back. Remember to be careful." He warned me once again, then suddenly vanished once I blinked. It shocked me how he disappeared into thin air like that.

My thoughts then drifted onto Pan's warning on how mermaids are dark creatures. Well damn, my dreams have basically been crushed. When I was little, I had a dream of swimming with mermaids. I know that can't happen though. First of all, I suck at swimming (in other words, I can't swim) and second, the mermaids will try to drown me, according to Pan.

Sitting down on the sand, I gazed thoroughly at the ocean. Staring at the beautiful waters and hearing the sound of crashing waves made me feel calm. That was until I saw something that nearly made my eyes pop out of my head. The heads of mermaids emerged out of the water. Three mermaids staring right into my eyes. They were all so beautiful to look at from my perspective. I could even spot their tales from behind. Going up to them is so tempting, but Pan said that they're dangerous..

But what if these mermaids are good? He had said that MOST of the mermaids on Neverland are dark, which means there are some good mermaids in Neverland. What if Pan was lying to me in the first place telling me that mermaids were dark?

Well....

Only one way to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 23 16
There is only 1 reality right? Wrong. There are many. Lisa hale, a 16 year old girl, finds herself stuck in between realities where she meets a monst...
35.6K 584 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
267K 7.7K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
12.1K 352 16
You may think you know the story of the evil Peter Pan. Just you wait. Meet Ryan Jones. Daughter of Captain Hook and Regina. She had always been told...