The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 11: Getting used to it

9.1K 333 243
By Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!
___________________________________

OH MY GLOB I CANT BELIVE MY STORY REACHED 1K!!! (^0^)

MIN'NA, ARIGATŌ GOSAIMASU!!! (T~T)
___________________________________

Here the new chapter!

I'm so sorry I took longer then I said but I was enjoying my vacation!

Like and follow!

Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think!

All right go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Happy...turn it...off..." I say to my cat who is sleeping next to my head. He just rolls over and lands on my face.

"Uuuuhhhhggg" I groan picking him up and placing him on the bed. Then I noticed my face is wet. I touch it and feel something gross.

"Eww~, Happy!" I yelled at him knowing that he drools when he dreams about fish.

I sigh and turn of the stupid alarm. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I went to my room and put on my clothes except my vest which I can't find.

I went around the house but didnt find it.

"That's weird...I always leave it in my room" I say out loud looking in the living room.

Then I saw a red string under the couch. 'This is not good' I thought as I started to pull it. What was at the end?...

"My fudging VEST!!!" I yelled as I saw the vest all messed up. I sighed angered knowing I couldn't stay mad at him. 'Danged neko'

I got up and went back to my room and flicked Happy in the nose. He didn't wake up.

"Guess I'll use my scarf" I said and put my scarf around my neck. Brushed my hair a bit and put on my glasses.

I went to the kitchen and started to make break fest. I just made a big omelet with hot peppers, French toast and orange juice. Then I prepared some rice and spicy curry to take to school.

I finished eating then fed Happy.

"You where gonna get a big fish today but you destroyed my vest" I said pouring cat food with tuna in his bowl.

He just looked at me with a sad look which I imagined meant ' you so mean Nashu' look and started eating.

I washed the dishes and headed to school at 7:17.

I entered the school which was pretty empty and grabbed a book from my locker and headed to the library.

Lucy's POV~

I got to school at 7:37. Pretty early if you ask me. I decided to go to the library to see if Natsu was there. 'N-not because I like him o-or anything! Psh! You're crazy! And I'm talking to myself...' I thought sighing.

"Ohayoo Lu-chan!" I turn around and see Levy walking towards me.

"Ohayoo Levy-chan" I greet back and gave her a hug.

"Where are you heading?" She asked walking besides me.

"To the library to check if Nat- ional history book is there! Hehehehe" I fixed my sentence fast and started laughing nervously.

"OK...?" 'That was close'

We walked in the library and I spotted a dot of pink in the far back corner.

"Hey there's Natsu" I said pointing at him. You could only see the back of his head but I knew it was him.

I heard some giggles behind me but ignored them knowing it was Levy.

We walked towards him and stopped mid way. 'Where's his vest?'

"Oh, ohayoo Luce, Levy!" He said turning around and giving us a big grin.

"Ohayoo Natsu!" We said in unison.

"Um Natsu, where's you're vest?" Levy asked before I could.

"My cat destroyed it. So I decided to wear my precious scarf" he said pointing to it.

"Oh" we both said in understanding.

"Eww! Is that nerd" I heard a girl whisper behind me and I turn around.

"Fufufufu! He thinks he can change what he is by not using his vest!" The other said laughing annoyingly. 'I wanna punch her face' (A/N: I actually wanted to punch the girl that kept saying 'fufufu' in the manga)

"Excuse me ladies" said a cold voice behind them. They shivered and ran away.

"Nice one Erza." Said Mira next to Juvia behind her.

"Hey guys" I greeted to them." What are you doing here?"

"We saw you going in so we followed you. Nice scarf Natsu" said Mira and Natsu smiled.

"Natsu-san, where is you're vest?" Asked Juvia.

"My cat destroyed it" he said simply and they nodded. Then the bell ranged.

"That's the bell. Ja ne!" Said Mira and Juvia since they have different classes.

Me, Levy and Natsu went to our classes until it was lunch time.

-At lunch-

Natsu's POV~

Today is worst then ever. People are saying I'm trying to be cool by not wearing my vest. 'It's not my fault my cat destroyed it! Plus I've always wanted to wear my scaled scarf.'

I heard snickers behind me but ignored them. I walked to the cafeteria and looked for my friends. 'Friends...nice'

I spotted Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Mira, Gajeel and Jellal in I guess is there usual table. I walked towards them and grinned.

"Yo!" I said seating down next to Lucy and they greeted back.

"So where's Ice princess and Erza" I said scanning the cafeteria when I saw a group of people looking at us.

"They should be here soon." Said Jellal. The he noticed where I was looking. I looked back at him and nodded.

They where pretty far away but I have amazing hearing so I decided to hear what they where saying.

"There letting that nerd sit with them. Aren't they embarrassed?" I herd a female voice say in a tone of disgust and disbelief.

"I know. I would probably kick him out of the table." A male voice said and they started laughing.

"And I thought Heartfilia was cool but, now I'm starting to doubt it. Same about those others." Another male said.

"Agreed. I'm not going to be friends with them if they keep hanging out with that thing" a girl said. At this point I was a bit hurt and panicked.

'Luce and her friends, and Ice princess and Metal face, are loosening friends because of me? All just because I'm hanging out with them? Am I really that bad? Should I hang out with them knowing that they will loose friends? Should I stay away from them?'

"brain...flame brain...Oi Flame brain! Snap out of it" an irritating voice said shaking me and interrupting my thoughts.

" Eh?" I said snappint back to reality.

The whole table was looking at me with concern. Especially Jellal. 'Guess he saw where I was looking.' I thought as I gave them a small smile.

"Guess I spaced out" I said rubbing the back of me head.

"You sure?" Lucy asked next to me.

"Hai" I said reassuringly and she smiled still not convinced.

"Is it about those people talking bout cha?" Asked Gajeel shocking me.

"You heard them?" I asked and he simply grunted.

"I have good hearing." He stated.

"What people?" Asked Erza sternly who came in right after Ice cube.

I just cowered a bit and started eating again.

"Those people over there where talking about Salamander. Something about him sitting with us and-"

"And they not being friends with us anymore if we let him." Finished Jellal and I looked at him.

"I'm good at reading lips" he said with a shrug.

"Well don't let them get you down. You're one of us now" said Mira with a gentle smile.

I just gave a sad smile. 'I'm causing them to loose friends! Are they not comprehending the situation!'

"But you're loosing friends because of me. Doesn't that bother you?" I asked confused. They just looked at eachother then at me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Lucy giving me a gentle smile.

"Natsu, we don't care what they do or think..."

"Yeah. You're our friend now. If they don't like it then they can flock off." Added Levy.

"Juvia agrees with Levy-san and Love rival. Natsu-san shouldn't worry about us loosing friends"

"We will still have each other. I'll beat up anybody that is against us being friends" said Erza with a dark aura. We all just sweat drop at her.

"W-what she means is that we will always look out for each other. No matter what."said Jellal and they all nodded.

"You see, we're all like a big family. Family's look out for each other. We care about each other." Said Mira.

"They accepted Juvia and Gajeel-san after all the things they did." Said Juvia with a bright smile.

""What did you guys do?" I asked curious.

"Juvia and Gajeel where in Phantom Lord High." Said Levy and Juvia looked down and Gajeel to the side.

"They would always pick a fight with this school. Gajeel ended up beating Levy and two of her best friend. Then...me." Said Lucy which completely shocked me. 'They did all that and there still friends? Plus Gajeel beat up Levy and she now has a crush on him?! And GAJEEL BEAT UP LUCY!?!?!?!'

"Plus! Juvia got to meet her dear Gray-sama!" Juvia said with a big smile and hugging Ice princess gently. He didnt complain so that's progress. Instead he smile sweetly at her.

"Awwwwww~~~" all the girls said and they blushed while he was trying to get out of her grip.

I chuckled.

"So you forgave them?"

"Yep. It took time but we did. And now were all friends!" Said Levy hugging Gajeel's arm. She then jumped back blushing.

"We lost some friends in the process but we didn't care" said Erza.

"As long as we're togheter we don't care if they don't like us anymore." Said Gajeel.

"That's deep Metal face" I said in a mocking tone and he punched me in the head with a spork. I just laughed.

"Well, do you still want to be friends with us? But I got to warn you, we're a pretty crazy group." Said Levy while giggling.

I thought about it for a second and replied.

"I guess! But if I start to be bothersome do not hesitate to tell me."

"You became bothersome when we met you Tabasco breath." said Gray with a smirk.

Then it all went silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aren't you gonna punch him?" Asked Lucy confused. I looked at her and replied.

"But we're at school. I can't fight here! It'll ruin my good reput-" I didn't get to finish as a punch hit my face and I landed on the floor. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped.

"Oh he's so gonna get really bad beat up"

"Poor guy~ I feel so not bad~"

"I bet they got tired of him already"

I herd snickers behind me but ignored them. Instead I looked up stool shocked to see Ice princess looking at me with a serious face. 'The flock?!'

"Don't be someone with two personalities. Always be yourself even if being yourself gets you into trouble. Stop being someone who you're not Flame brain" He said which left me more shocked. Then a smirk grew in my face.

"You know, you guys say some really deep stuff. Especially you guys, Snow cone and Iron bar ." I said with my smirk. Gray then smirked. Gajeel too.

"Gee hee!"

Then there faces changed.

"Wait, what did you call me " they both said looking at me with an anger face.

"You herd me!" I yelled and sprinted at them with a punch. We then started punching each other and rolling in the ground leaving everyone stunned.

Lucy's POV~

I was watching the idiots fight will Erza and Jellal 'President and Vice President' walked towards them

"STOP" she yelled and they stopped on their knees. Then she and Jellal started lecturing them.

I chuckeld lightly.

"Hey Lu-chan?" I turn around to face Levy.

"Hai?"

"Things are going to change now huh?" She asked me looking at Natsu and I did the same.

"Hmm. Guess will have to get used to it." I said looking at a pouting Natsu. He then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Then I added.

"But will get thru it" Then Erza knocked the three out and me and the girls sweat dropped and said.

"...Maybe"

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Again sorry for taking long on updating!

Hope you understand!

Tell me if you like the story!

And again thank you for 1k views!

Till next chapter!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...