He's MY kingpin

By AMichellexox

Monroe is a 19 year old girl trynna make mends in this cruel world from havin her parents taken away from see... More

Disclaimer ‼️‼️‼️
Prolouge
mixed sings
just leaving
Main or nothing
knew it
He did what?
He did what?
I don't know
No text or call nothing
Where do yuh work
Club classic
teach me
Happy birthday
I didn't mean to
Break
I'm back
I'm here
He loves me ❤
distant
That's how you feel
Jhéda
Childish
She gets what she wants
Birthday Trip
I'm ready part:1
I'm ready part: 2
Angry
Talk to me
we got em
last shot
weeks
2 months
He's MY kingpin
THANK YOU
Tbh
Second book
Sad authors note

work it out

10.1K 245 4
By AMichellexox

Monroe POV

It's been a week since Kajai took me to that trap house. We talked about he told me that if I wasn't ready to do all that killing stuff then I didn't have to. I was thankful for that shit fr coz I wasn't ready for it. But right now I'm sitting here looking at him sleep. He looked so peaceful and cute those big pouty lips parted just a little. Nose scrunched up just a little bit. He looked so cute but I wanted him to wake up and talk to me. I looked at the clock it was 12:30 I hear a little snore from him. I giggled and kissed his lips but he didn't get up. I kissed him and nibbled and sucked his bottom lip a little. He opened his eyes and I smiled at him. And then BOOM he smiled that beautiful breath taking smile to me. He pulled me on top of him and I kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip again.

"What's wit yuh suckling my lips girl" he said kissing me one more time.

"Ion kno bae they juhh look so suckable" he laughed and sat up so his back was on the head board. He pulled me close I laid my head on his chest.

"Yuh kno yuh my babygirl rite no matter wahh"

"Yea I kno why yuh say that thou yuh leavin me" I said getting a little emotional because he one of the many relationships were the guy didn't try to have sex with me. This relationship was serious to me. I looked up at him

"Nahh bae I'm not leavin I'm juhh telling yuh coz I don't want yuh to think I'm here for one thing I mean I was at first but not no more I feel yuh to much" it did kinda hurt wen he said he was here for one thing at first but not now. It made me happy he wasn't here for that anymore that he really liked me.

"Oh ok I wahh juhh wondering" I laid my head back on his chest. I looked at the clock it was 1:10 I jumped put and fell off the bed. I heard a laugh I looked up mugging Kajai

"That's not funny we have till 2:30 till they get here so get up" I said yanking the covers off of him. I saw his toned 8 pack and he only had boxers on. He looked so sexy I heard a deep chuckle and I snapped out of my gaze and looked at him.

"Yuh done checking me out babygirl" I started doing this fake little couch thing.

"I..I wasn't checking out boii yuh ain even all that sexy tuh" I said but he started laughing and got up.

"Ight bae Watever yuh wanna say nii go take a shower while I go make yuh some food" I smiled I love his cooking it be so good. I took a hot shower then lotioned my body.

I put on a black lacy pantie set and put some leggings on and a white v-neck shirt on. I also put on some black and white pocka dot fuzzy socks. I put my hair in a high bun and walked downstairs. I smelled that good ass food wen I walked in the living room all them merfs was eating MY food MY man made me.

"Kajai they eating my food yall Merfs gon buy me some more food my baby made me that good ass food yall asses gon eat it" I was mad as hell I went over and sat on Kajai lap.

"Bae they ate my food my good ass food" I pouted looking at him he kissed me on my bottom lip. I looked over and saw Junior still had some food on his plate. I was Hella hungry

"Micheal can I have some of yur food big brudda" I made another pouty face calling him by his first name. He gave me his plate and I started eating the food.

"Thank yuh Junior" they all started laughing but I didn't care I got mu food. Then I realized something Junior still wasn't talking to Jude and Yani didn't even speak. I mean damn can't nobody be friendly

"Ight wtf wrong wit yall asses today" I said putting the food down but nobody said anything. Ok I really really hate Wen people ignore me make the crazy come out. I got up from Kajai lap

"Oh so yall asses don't wanna say shit... ight... I get it... Jude GET YO ASS UP LET'S GO" I said more like screamed and started walking upstairs. Wen I got to our room I sat on the bed

"So yuh gon tell me wahh the hell going on wit yuh and Junior"

"Ok so I thought I was pregnant and I didn't kno how to tell junior so I waited I took a test and it was negative so of course I was a little hurt so the day of the incident at the club I talked to him about kids he was all like he didn't want kids and he wrapped it up so I cried and it was like he didn't care so I told him I thought I was and that it came in negative and then after that he just didn't talk to me so that been up all week so Yani came over the other day and tried to be a good friend and I blew up on her yelling and shit so knowing her she got made and we ended up fighting until junior and Tywan broke it up... so yea that's wahh up" My mouth was gaped I couldn't even belive it. I was shocked I looked at her she had tears rolling down her face. I wiped her tears and hugged her she started crying. I felt bad she must really wanted a baby had her hopes up and then find out she didn't have one to began with.

"Look I'm gonna bring Yani up here ok" I said whipping the few little tear I Shedded I felt real bad for my girl. I got downstairs yani was on her phone.

"Yani bring yo ass up here we gotta talk about somthing right nii" she rolled her eyes and got up

"Leave the phone Yani" I heard he scoff but put her phone on the table. Wen we got to the room Jude was still crying. I didn't even have to saying anything Yani went over and gave her hug.

"Yani I'm so sorry I didn't mean to blow up on yuh it's just I been having a hard week I thought I was pregnant then I wasn't I talked to junior bout kids he didn't want any with me so I cried some then I told him I thought I was pregnant but wasn't he didn't even care" she cried harder this time me and Yani hugged her. Damn our girl going threw some tough shit right nii. Junior got it coming for him Ima be all in his ass bout this right here.

"It's ok gurl if yuh would have told me before I would have been there for yuh I'm also sorry for getting mad at yuh wen yuh were I'm yur emotional state and DAMN gurl my jaw still hurt shit" we all laughed and hugged again.

" Ight yall good nii" they nodded and I walked back downstairs.

"Jude go in the guest room" she looked at me like I was crazy but got up.

"Why"

"I kno Mu brother gurl yall ain fuckin in mu bed" I said walking downstairs

"Micheal Kolby Jackson let's go and have a talk" he just looked at me like I was talking Spanish. I gave him that looked I used to always give him wen I was bout to yell at him.

"GET YO ASS UP BOII" I yelled Tywan and Kajai also Junior got up I looked at Tywan and Kajai funny.

"Wahh the hell yall stand up for" I asked laughing at them

"Shit bae yuh scary wen yuh mad I like that shit it's sexy" Kajai said smacking my ass. I laughed but then looked at Junior serious.

"Let's go" I might be the younger Twin but I still more mature and I'm crazy but hey who care.

We walked to the guest room Jude was sitting on the bed looking deep in thought. "Sit down boii" he sat in the chair that was by the desk.

"So Junior I heard her side nii wtf going on wit yo ass" I said tapping my foot like mom used to do.

"I didn't do nun she came out of nowhere wit that do yuh wanna have kids junk and then tell me she thought she was pregnant but then wasn't so I just needed some space" he said Jude head snapped so fast to him. Damn I didn't even see her start to cry she had tears all down her face.

"So... so yuh don't wanna... wanna have wit me some day junior like we been to get her 4 years nii and yuh said yuh loved me so yuh just don't care that I thought we had a child and I was hurt coz we didn't have one... or that yuh don't care that I was crying for a week thinking yuh didn't love me or maybe I should leave and find someone who would accutally consider having kids with me" she said looking him dead in the eye.

"Yuh ain going nowhere Jude yuh mh gurl I wish a nigga would try and give yuh a baby yuh and that nigga Dieing... and I never said I didn't wanna have kids with yuh how yuh think I felt wen one minute yuh talking bout have kids then the next yuh saying yuh thought yuh mad Mu baby but then didn't I felt hurt so I needed time yuh don't think it hurt hearing yuh cry those nights wen yuh thought a nigga was sleep coz it wasnt" he said getting between her knees he wiped he tears and kissed her lips.

"I want kids Jude just not right nii... and I do love yuh" he said kissing her eww he pushed her on the bed never breaking the kiss.

"Ewww yall asses could have waited till I wasn't in the room" I said walking out the door. I went downstairs and Yani and Tywan was gone.

"They ain in our room right" Kajai said looking at me

"Nahh bae I ain crazy" I said smiling he turned on the tv.

"Good thing the rooms are soundproof" he said watching the game I laughed to.

Finally everything is worked out.

*************************

Thank yall for reading please vote and comment and Yani in mm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.8K 37
BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has managed to put herself back together an...
86.5K 1.4K 24
After over 50 years of darkness and speaking to one another only through the sarcophagus, King Ahkmenrah and his Queen Amunet finally get to see each...
136K 5.9K 29
HIS-Story AJ is nothing but a thug on the streets. Ruthless, sexy, confident and cold-hearted as people describe him to be. But deep down he's sweet...