Grell's Student (A CielxReade...

By CielxAloisxBooty

A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
}Author Note{
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Quick Author Note! Please Read!
Extra: Smut
Extra: Fluff
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 23

6.2K 249 129
By CielxAloisxBooty

•Your POV•

I ran into headquarters, ignoring everyone. I didn't care if William was pissed. I didn't care if I got punished. My door slammed and locked as I slid down against it.

'What happened? I was so happy...' My thoughts were constant, 'What about Alois and Ciel? They are enemies. Alois said he liked me, but I like Ciel. But does Ciel really care for me? Do I maybe care for Alois?"

"Gah!" I punched a dent in the wall out of rage. I wanted to punch every damn thing in my way at this point. I hated William for keeping me on a leash. I'm like a pathetic dog.

Knock knock

"(Y/N)? You in there?" Nikki asked through the door.
"One second." I mumbled and unlocked it, pulling my friend inside before slamming the door again.

"Woah, you okay?" She asked while sitting on her bed.
"No, Nikki, I'm not okay." I sigh and sit beside her.

There was a puff of smoke before a brown cat with green eyes was sitting beside me, "How about you scratch behind my ears and explain everything."
I smile and set cat Nikki on my lap, petting her fur. "Well..."

----------

"Oh my glob." She gasped, "That's a rough day."
"I know. Now I'm not sure what to do. Plus I'm all sad." I groan and rub her stomach.

Nikki purred and looked up at me. "You need a break from all this boy time. Look, I'll help out with whatever job Willie Wonka gives you, okay? We can have some girl time."

I laughed a bit at the nickname she gave William. "Yea, I need that. Thank you so much."
"Nikki at your service!" She meowed and closed her eyes, "Now back to the petting."
I chuckled and rubbed her stomach. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

------------

"I can't feel my feet!!!!" Nikki whined.
"I won't be able to feel my ears if you don't stop complaining." I sigh and scan through the to-die list.

"Well I guess it's my fault for agreeing to help you with this. It's frickin' two in the morning." Nikki groaned. I chuckle and continue checking off the souls we have reaped so far.
"Great!" I smile, "We have an hour before our next collection. There's a group suicide at the top of a hotel roof."

"A break! Finally!" Nikki collapsed onto the grass with a heavy sigh. I chuckle and sit beside her.
"A penny for your thoughts?" She asked, gazing up at me.

"Not much honestly. Just the usual drama regarding Ciel and Alois." I advert my eyes to take interest in the flowers.
Nikki got up and hugged me, she muttered an "I'm so sorry."
Before I could respond, her breathing slowed.

I sigh realizing Nikki had fallen asleep. I pull blades of grass from the ground, making as little movement as possible so not to wake her.
'I hate love.' I think to myself, 'Love is supposed to feel great. Now it hurts like hell...'

Nikki stirs a bit and cuddles against me for warmth after a breeze goes by. I hug her.
'At least I have my best friend with me.' I smile while looking at Nikki, she was peaceful in her sleep.
"Thank you for being there for me." I smile and watch the clock slowly tick. Counting down the seconds closer to whatever lied ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.3K 18
This is a Sebastian x Reader story and this is taken place in all of Black Butler. Also I do not own most of the characters or some of the plot they...
44.7K 1.4K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
10.1K 111 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...
23.2K 504 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...