Bite Me Kitten | ✔️

By byebyesasha

"Don't underestimate me, Hunter." I gulp, trying to sound unaffected by our close proximity. His lips are in... More

Author's Note
Chapter one- Nut Loving Arse Clown
Chapter 2 - I am a Badass.
Chapter 3 - Is she Trying to Seduce me?
Chapter 4 - Naughty Scarlet;)
Chapter 6 - Cupcake Killer.
Chapter 7 - Rage
Chapter 8 - Definitely a Werewolf.
Chapter 9 - Buisness Trips In Hell
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11- Long Story
chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.
Chapter 13 - Mother.
Chapter 14 - Scarlet (Hunters P.O.V )
Chapter 15 - Saving Scarlet (Hunters p.o.v)
Chapter 16 - Together in the Womb, Together in the Hospital Room.
Chapter 17 - Naked Butts.
Chapter 18 - Goddamn Farm.
Chapter 19 - Strangers In bed and Deep talks.
Chapter 20 - Guys...I Think I'm in Love.
Chapter 21- Hunter Snow Brown
Chapter 22 - That's One Way of Shutting Me Up.
Chapter 23 - The Tradition Doesn't Control Me
Chapter 24 - Honey... Im not your girlfriend.
Chapter 23/24 - Hunters POV
Chapter 25 - "Shelby What??!"
Chapter 26- Even Prince Charming Needs a Bathroom Break
Chapter 27- Only him.
Chapter 28 - You're Doing Great Sweetie (The End)

Chapter 5 - Fucklets and Grassholes.

289K 8.9K 6.9K
By byebyesasha

A/N In this chapter I discussed human psychology and the human body and how guys like healthy girls instead of girls who starve them self for guys. I don't mean anorexic girls, I don't mean girls who are naturally skinny, I don't mean girls who are healthy skinny, and I don't mean girls who are mentally unstable, (Those should get help, it's dangerous for their health.).

Tons of people got offended by that little speech but I WILL NOT remove it because I feel like it's a good massage to get out there. So enough with the hate. All I meant to say is that you shouldn't starve yourself for guys, and that you should keep yourself healthy. Yes, I say "Guys like girls who have more body fat." But skinny girls have body fat too! Other ways they would die...so....

I was not skinny shaming, I was simply stating things I learn. And if you find offense to that, I don't see why you have to repeat what all the people said a million of times! There is tons of comments that say the same thing and it's really discouraging. And by the way...not all guys are the same either, so I just talked about basic human psychology.

So BE AWARE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT TOPIC. And if you choose to get offended it's your problem. This is Scarlets opinion and I won't change it anymore.

I'm truly honored you take the time to write essays in the comments saying 'You are being offensive! You have to take this down! You are wrong and you should google stuff before posting them! Go kill yourself.' And yes, somebody did wrote that. Disagree with me or find it offensive? Go cry yourself a bridge and get over it, Scarlet is not nice and this is actual correct information.

Being offended is a choice. Don't like it? Ignore it. I'm responsible only for what I say, Not for what you understand, and what I say are things I learned.

ENJOY. 

(Chapter not edited. to read the edited version of the book go to Radish)

---------

We step into the house, still covered in ice-cream, laughing our butts off.

It's not everyday you go to a new school, meet your best friend that is almost as crazy as you, start an ice-cream fight in a shop, meet the manager of the shop, and seduce him to get out of trouble.

And find out that your friend of 17 hours forgot to tell you that she has a boyfriend. I'm not surprized actually, she seems really straight forward, like the kind of person that always gets what they want. In her case it was a boy that she liked.

By the time that we get to my house, I know basically everything about Nick. His last name is Dylan, he is 24 years old, his dad is a police officer so he made sure that dating Nicole won't get him in any trouble since they started dating last year after she turned 17, and he was 23. They met at a restaurant when both of them were celebrating their birthdays and the restaurant confused the reservations so they had to share one room. After that something clicked and they started dating 2 weeks later, and he got permission to see her as long as there was no 'sexual activities' until she turned 18.

I can just imagine what she did on her 18th birthday.

*cringe*

As you can tell, I'm really clueless when it comes to guys. Apparently I can seduce someone but I have never kissed a guy, I have never slept with a guy, I have never even been with a guy in one room alone, not counting family.

From a very young age I was trained to know my priorities, and boys are the last ones on the list. I plan to finish school, get a scholarship to the closest University, hopefully something doing with psychology or journalism. Then finish university and find a stable job, then I can think about boyfriends. I don't want to waste my time on someone who I will only date for a while before going off to Uni and breaking up with him. It's just extra heartbreak that I do not need to experience.

I want to be able to focus fully on my studies. Since I was little I loved writing, and I always loved watching those videos online that teach you how to read body language and human behavior. Over time I got pretty good at it, I can tell when someone is lying most of the time, and I can tell if someone is faking a smile. I know a lot of random information that is really weird.

If you think about it, Humans are not that complex, we think there is a fancy scientific explanation to everything, like what kind of person we are attracted too. But in reality, we are really simple. We live on instincts, for example...

-a/n To all easily offended people: SKIP THE NEXT FOUR PARAGRAPHS.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. -

Guys like girls who are curvy, who have more body fat. Of course not to the point that you are obese but to the point where you are healthy. Unless you are naturally skinny, then you are all good . They like healthy girls, so the girls who are starving themselves for guys are really dumb if you think about it, they are not doing good to themselves or look more attractive. There are many girls who starve them self for the mare purpose of getting a man and that's not good.

Why do guys might like heavier girls?

Because on instinct a guy thinks if the girl can produce healthy children. Even if they don't want children, they will still choose healthier girls instead of the ones who are constantly loosing weight to the point where you can see their bones. If you starve yourself, at some point you will stop having your period which makes it impossible to have children.

Of course guys have different taste but I am talking about the majority. Don't even argue with me. It is scientifically supported. So.....it would be much easier to keep yourself healthy for yourself, and not anyone else. When you are healthy you are generally more confident so that's a plus.

-a/n ITS SAFE NOW.-

My thoughts get interrupted by a very familiar voice. "Scarlet! go take a shower! you are dripping on the damn floor." I hear my Dad say.

My eyes widen and I run towards him wrapping my arms around his neck, screaming "Daddy!".

Eh, I guess you could say I am daddy's girl. But who could blame me? I don't have a mother, and Xavier is too much for me to handle most of the time. Since I was little I was always daddy's girl, I even joined the soccer team in grade 7 to make my dad proud. I failed miserably but it's the thought that counts, right?

I hug him as tightly as possible, snuggling my head in his neck taking in the familiar scent of my dad. I missed him so much. He is the manger of many exotic food restaurants, which is pretty cool because his boss is my dads best friend. He loves his job, and he always takes extra hours to get more money.

We are not poor, we are actually quite wealthy thanks to my dad, but my dad always wants the best for me so he is always working. I don't take his money most of the time because i already have everything that I need, so there is no point.

He yelps and tries to push me off of him screaming "Oh My Gosh! get off of me, you fucklet!" Gosh.. my dad is such a teenage girl sometimes!I still don't let go. I didn't see him for about three days!

"ohh!" Nicole suddenly makes herself known. "Now I know why Scarlet never swears properly. It is a family thing!"she concludes.

"What do you mean i dont swear 'properly'?" I ask her confused.

She motions for me to come to her but i don't let go of my dad. "Come here, come to mama." she pats her lap like calling a dog.

Speaking about dogs... I'll miss Ace, we had to have a dog sitter pick him up and take him in for a little while. Just until people stop coming in and out when they set up all the furniture.

I stare blankly at her and make my way towards her. When I am in front of her she smirks an evil smirk making me uneasy.

"OWW WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO IT, YOU GRASSHOLE!" I exclaim holding the foot that she steps on.

She chuckles and says "My point proven, you 'grasshole'." She mocks me.

I grumble under my breath about thinking before inviting violent friends then turn my attention to my dad who looks at us with happiness in his eyes.

"Scarlet! you finally found a friend who isnt terrified of you! im so proud of you.-" he turns to Nicole "-nice too meet you girl that I have never met before. Please take her out on saturday smoewhere, I don't think I will survive another day of her awful music." he shudders.

How.Dare.He.

I step closer to him so I am right in front of his face, I'm sure my eyes turned black by now. Nobody messes with my Bruno Mars and he knows it perfectly well. When I was 15, Xavier deleted all the music on my phone and I got super mad.

He wasn't even surprised the next morning when he woke up without eyebrows.

"Don't diss Bruno." I growl and he gulps.

Yes, I can even make my dad terrified. I got my terrifying personality from my 'mother' while Xavier got the fluffy personality like my dad. When they are mad they can get pretty terrifying though.

"Go take a shower, you don't want Bruno to die from a heart attack when he sees you do you?" He asks, trying to sound unaffected.

I smirk and kiss his cheek, leaning closer to his ear I whisper "Sleep well, daddy."

*evil laugh*

Me and Nicole go upstairs, leaving my wide-eyed dad behind. Once we get upstairs we burst out laughing.

"I love your dad!" she chuckles again and starts looking around my room.

Its nothing special, 2 walls are black, 2 walls are red, I have a twin sized bed with red covers, also a huge window which is facing the mansion in front of our house. We live in a pretty big house for just 2 people, and xavier comes sometimes. But like I said before, dad wants what's best for me. Even though it would be better for me if I would see him more.

My room is still pretty empty since we moved only a while ago.

Nicole has a look of awe on her face and she turns to face me "Can I live here?" she asks.

I chuckle and say "Sure."

She stares at me again "Wait, are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not? We have like three more guest rooms, and my dad is almost never home. I get bored here , plus my dad wont mind at all." I shrug.

It would be pretty awesome if she would live here, I know that we met only today but we spent the entire day together and
I like her.

Plus, my dad would be on cloud nine to know that I finally made a good friend.

"It would be so awesome! I will ask my mom if I could stay her for a few weeks. Omg I love you." she hugs me tightly.

I make a face since we are still covered in ice-cream.

"Okay, go home get you stuff while I go to take a shower." I push her off of me.

She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows "Mind if i join ya'?"

Oh, so you wanna play? Alright.

I smirk and evil smirk and raise an eyebrow "Sure. why dont you call Adam too, to join us. you know... to save some water."

The horrified look on her face make it really hard to pretand to be serious.

But when she runs out of my room screaming "I dont like naughty Scarlet anymore!" I finally burst out laughing.

My friend is an idiot.

-------1764 words------

YAS , from now on, I will record how much words each chapter has.

This is the first chapter that I wrote on my laptop instead of iPad and let me tell you.... iPads are better. I don't know how, but they are.

Uhh, Scarlet doesn't know what she got herself into.

No Hunter in this chapter, but I am planing big things in just a few chapters. ;)

What do you guys think?

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

And you know... Maybe tell your friends...or share it...JK

okay, I'm getting carried away.

Bye bye

-Sasha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.7K 20
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
155K 2.7K 45
"Do you want to play baby boy" I asked him "Sss sure he stuttered "Good boy now relax I won't bite except you want me to" I winked and he turned red...
34.2K 1.7K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...