Twilight Preferences

By fangirloffandomworld

So I really like Twilight and thought Why the hell don't I just write stuff for it These are mine and I will... More

You're the new kid in school and they bump into you
Learning Soccer Together
Sick Days
Drunk On Jealousy
Breaking Your Trust
Breaking Your Trust [ Part 2 ]
Personal Imagine | Alec Volturi
Insecure About
Insecurities (PART 2.0)
Insecurities (2.1)
PDA
No More Vodka
Hugs
Kisses
Not Dead
Pick-Up Line He Uses On You
Desperate Help Needed
Your Song
Your Song ( Episode 2 )
Your Song (Episode 3)
Personal Imagine | Jasper Hale-Whitlock
Opinions Matter Too
Surprise
Yes Please
A Plea For Help
Mornings
Screwed Up
Broken Beyond Repair
Revelations

Cuddles

36.6K 413 10
By fangirloffandomworld

》Seth Clearwater《

Cuddles with Seth would be so warm (duh, he's wrrewolf) and full of emotion. Most of the time Seth would be too tired to actually cuddle from patrol. Though there would be times where he would just lie down next to you in content, breathing in your scent. His arms all around your body which would lie on top of him.
You would be lying if you didn't love those moments.
And the thing was, you guys wouldn't just cuddle in a specific way. Many times you would find yourselves wrapped in a mess of limbs. His warm legs pressed against your cold limbs; your arms falling off the bed while his hold you.
Another way you guys would cuddle would be you simple spooning; your back pressed against his chest  while one of his arm lay on your body which allowed his to pull you closer anytime during the night.
When times get too rough or he's scared, he would lie his head on your body and slowly fall asleep to the beat of your heart. However when he was too scared to go to sleep, you would run your hands through his short hair while talking about anything and everything; occasionly cracking a joke here and there. That leading to him forgetting his problems and going to sleep in peace. His head slowly leaning back; his shoulder relaxing and his arms loosely drapped over your torso, and his body curled up so he could be as close as possible to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
962 18 7
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙾𝙲 (𝙴𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜𝚎) I don't own the twilight saga. I only own my OC's
616K 14.7K 36
(This is not my original story but I saw that it was deleted and then I found it on some website again and I thought it should be on here again so...
26.8K 353 11
What if more vampires come to forks? 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝙾𝙲♡︎ (Twilight) I don't own the twilight saga I only own my OC's.