Keep it OneHunnit !

By CammLow

Sequel to Keep it Trill. More

Keep it OneHunnit !
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

9.1K 432 39
By CammLow

Beauty P.O.V.

Next dayy.

" I wanna move back down here." I said as Trill kissed my lips.

" No." He said dipping his finger in my alfredo sauce , I was cooking lunch.

" I can move back down here if I want to I'm grown." I said and he looked at me.

" You keep failing to realize I want what's best for you , diamond, & our baby." He said.

" Well after I have the baby , we're moving back down here." I said.

" Nah."I said.

" Why not?" I asked him.

" Why didn't you tell me Diamond might be pregnant?" He asked me and I sighed.

" It wasn't my place." I said.

" How the fuck you mean it wasn't your place we practically married?" He asked me looking pissed.

" She didn't want me to tell you." I said.

" So now we keeping secrets?" He asked me.

" Trill please go back to sleep and wake back up to realize who the fuck you are talking to." I said stirring the Alfredo sauce.

" Ine need to wake up cause I'm pissed that your 16 year old little sister might be pregnant." He said.

" Trill -"He cut me off.

" You act like that ain't nothing , she only fucking sixteen she don't need to go through that at this age."He said and Diamond walked in the kitchen.

" I'll just have an abortion then." She said and walked out.

" Man fuck now I look like the bad guy , I always fucking do." I said.

" Trill what the fuck is your problem ?"I asked him going towards him.

" Them boy got Storm in the hospital."He said crying and dropping to his knees. I broke down and cried too , I held his head against my stomach.

" Oh my god." I said.

" What happen last night?" I asked him.

" They came in and shoot up , I'm glad y'all left early." He said.

" We gotta go to the hospital."I said.

" He in a coma." He said crying harder causing me to cry harder.

Diamond P.O.V.

I grabbed my phone and called TJ.

" Yo ?" He said when he answered.

" Can you take me to the doctors?" I asked him.

" Yeah, what time you wanna go ?" He asked in a different tone.

" What's wrong ?" I asked him.

" Storm got shot last night." He said.

" Dang I'm sorry that's probably why Trill was cutting up just now."I said.

" Yeah man shit was like a world war two last night everybody been shooting." He said.

" Dang." I said.

" Yeah but what time you wanna go ?" He asked me.

" We can go at 3 , but how did Trill find out?" I asked him.

" Man long story." He said.

" I got time." I said going up the stairs.

T.J. P.O.V.

Flashback to last night...

" Y'all boy loving this fast life ?" Trill asked me and my brother.

" Yeah man shit chill." I said.

" Wassup bruh? Why you acting off and shit ?" Trill asked me , my brother been drunk a little man. Storm tell his ass not to drink , ine even know how he get the bottle.

" Nothing bruh." I said.

" Man he done got ole girl pregnant." My brother said and I shot him a shut the fuck up look.

" Bruh just handle yo business, hopefully you ain't got the wrong one pregnant." He said.

" Nah she ain't the wrong one." I said and my brother started laughing.

" Diamond ain't the wrong one." He said.

" Man shut the fuck up." I said getting shitting.

" Diamond who ?" Trill asked.

" Man this girl name Diamond." I said.

" Oh bet not be talking about Beauty sis Diamond." He said.

" Nah bruh." I said.

" Alright y'all boy enjoy y'all time." He said walking away and I pushed my brother.

" Nigga you trying to get me killed?" I asked him.

" Hell nah , man ine drinking ever again." He said grabbing a cup of water.

Flashback over.

" Wow y'all don't know how to cover nothing up." She said.

" That was my brother." I said.

" My stomach hurt , I'll talk to you later."She said then hung up , before I said anything.

Diamond P.O.V.

" Well guess I'm not pregnant." I said smiling as I put a pad on.

" Beauty good news !" I yelled running out the bathroom.

" What ?" She said as she rubbed Trill shoulders.

" I'm not pregnant and I'm sorry Trill , Storm will get better." I said.

" Thank god." Beauty said.

" Thank god foreal , I was lowkey about to woop you & TJ ass. I still gotta dawg that lil nigga." He said wiping his face.

" We gotta stay down here now." Beauty said.

"why ?" I asked her.

" We're not leaving Storm like that , knowing if he wake up we won't be there to see him." Beauty said.

" Y'all going back to Miami , ima be down here holding it down for Storm." Trill said.

" I'm not gonna let that happen , I'm staying here with you." Beauty said.

" You're not staying Beauty I'm not about to argue with you." He said.

" If I have to go to Miami without you , then don't expect me to answer your calls. Only thing ima do is text." She said walking out the room.

" Why your sister so hard headed?" He asked me.

" She stubborn all you tryna do is make sure we safe." I said.

" Let's have a big brother to a little sister conversation." He said sitting down at the table. Oh lord. I went to go sit down across from him.

" Do you know what I do?" He asked me.

" I heard about you at my old school." I said.

" And what you hear ?" He asked me.

" You was the biggest drug lord in the state." I said.

" Why you wanna mess with a nigga who selling drugs?" He asked me.

" Just like how Beauty saw different in you , I saw different in TJ." I said.

" You barely know the nigga." He said.

" You barely knew Beauty but you fell in love with her the second time you saw her." I said.

" The first time actually." He said.

" Exactly." I said.

" But us niggas in the game most of us cheat , kill , do drugs , drink , & everything else you can think of. You don't need a nigga like us , you need a a young man who got something going for themselves." He said and I nodded.

" You right." I said and Beauty walked into the room.

" Mmm." Beauty said going to the pot and fixing her plate.

" Your sister so petty bruh." He said.

" Anyways he would know all about that cause most of it he did." Beauty said giving me my plate.

" Don't start man , you going to Miami I don't give a fuck about how you feel about it." He said.

" My bad for cursing around you Diamond." He said.

Trill P.O.V.

" Man let's go upstairs , cause the way I wanna beat the fuck out you." Beauty said walking past the table.

" Nah bruh , ima go check on Storm & y'all flight leave at 7 a.m." I said grabbing my keys. I don't know why I'm taking all of my anger out on Beauty. But I keep trying to protect her and she keep arguing.

I gotta start putting my foot down.

" Fuck you ! " Beauty said about to go up the stairs as I left the dining room.

" Come here." I said as she wobbled up the stairs.

" No fuck you." She said.

" Beauty you ain't about to leave me being mad." I said running up the stairs catching up to her.

" I love you." I said turning her around and kissing her lips.

" Mhm." She said.

" Say it back." I said grabbing her ass , we were now belly to belly.

" What's gonna happen when I have a baby ? You still gonna treat me like shit ? Am I gonna be the stay at home mother ?" She asked.

" I don't treat you like shit , quit having this attitude towards me this shit getting old." I said.

" You didn't answer my other questions." She said and I let her go.

" No you ain't gonna be no stay at home mother & we gonna be a happy family the fuck you thought was gonna happen after the baby ?" I asked her. I tickled her and she started laughing.

" You so childish."She said while laughing.

" Just wanted to see that beautiful ass smile." I said.

" I love you." She said kissing me on my lips.

" I know you do." I said.

Diamond P.O.V.

I heard knocking on the door so I went to go answer it. I look through the peep hole and it was TJ.

As soon as I opened the door he wrapped his arms around me.

" I really need you right now." He said.

" What's wrong ?" I asked him as he still held on to me and he closed the door with his leg.

" This storm shit got me messed up." He said.

" Come on let's go into the guest room." I said as we walked towards one of them and went in there. He took off his shoes and he grabbed me then we got into the bed.

He's so clingy right now.

" I wanna move to Miami with you." He said.

" I got to tell you something."I said.

" If it's something bad ine even wanna hear it." He said.

" But you have to hear it." I said.

" I just want to be with you without any worries , you got that spirit that make me forget about the things I went through." He said.

" I'm not pregnant TJ." I said and he looked at me.

" How you know ?" He asked.

" My period came on today." I said.

" Damn." He said and he got quiet for a minute.

" That's good for you man."He said.

" I know you wanted a baby , but it's not my time yet." I said.

" You right you only 16."He said.

" Yeah." I said he kissed me on my lips.

" Ima miss you man." He said.

" Ima miss you too."I said.

" When you leaving?"He asked.

" Tomorrow morning." I said.

" Damn."He said.

"Yeah but Trill gonna stay with y'all." I said.

" That's good man." He said and he held me tight.

" You wanna hang out with me today ?" He asked.

" Like how?" I asked.

" Just hang out since we never got that chance." He said.

"I'm down." I said.

" Alright cool , you wanna change or keep what you got on ?" He asked.

" I'm good." I said. He put his shoes back on and grabbed his keys. He grabbed my hand and we walked out. I texted Beauty so she doesn't worry.

Trill P.O.V.

" Man my nigga ima get these niggas for you , just wake up man so we can get revenge together." I said to Storm.

" You my brother man , fuck being friends you like family don't leave me on this earth by myself with these niggas I don't fuck with." I said.

" Wake up for me man , word Storm stop playing so much." I said and tears started to fall.

" I gotchu big bruh you know I got people over this hospital making sure you straight, I gotta go find these niggas tomorrow after Beauty get on that plane to go." I said. Man he not responding he suppose to be tell me stfu nobody care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 861 37
The crew is back , some unwanted faces resurfaced again but ,all gotta say is that there will be even more drama going down in the Can I Love A Thug...
112K 3K 40
Sequel to my lover!! After the break up of Xavier and princess things get steamy and some people get hurt physically and mentally.
33.2K 1.9K 36
sequel to lioness
141K 6.6K 20
sequel to my monster || Dave East & Amber Riley