Young Love ll Merome FF

By meromehucetii

Mitch Hughes moves to New Jersey during Senior year of High School, meeting Jerome Aceti on his first day at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Story! A/N

Chapter 19

172 7 1
By meromehucetii

Jerome's POV

"Y-es. Yes, Jerome!" Mitch managed to choke out.

An heartening tear roll downs my cheek as I stand back up, with the probably biggest smile I've ever given him.

I take his hand away from his mouth and hold it out. Mitch instantly spread his fingers apart as he sniffles, wiping his face. The ring slides perfectly down his ring finger.

He brought it up closer to his face, examining it. If somebody asked me to explain how he looked, it would be impossible. All I know is that he looked beyond happy.

Unsuspectingly, his arms jump around my neck making me loose my balance and fall back on to the sand. This was too much of a serious moment to laugh about it.

My arms slither around his back to cradle him.

The tightness around my upper chest loosens. Mitchs hands clings on my face and presses our lips together. Both of us smiled strongly into the long but short kiss.

Once he pulled away, I noticed that his face calmed down and the redness faded.

"I love you so much." He used one of his hands to support him up. One of them stayed on the side of my face.

"I love you, too."

We kiss once more, this time really embracing it.

After he pulled away, I tried to sit up and he got the memo to get off me. He scooted off me and sat beside me as we both sat up with our knees up. The both of us brushed off some of the sand and then I wrapped my arm around his back.

His head leaned over and our heads pressed together as we admired the sunset.

It was an incredible moment.

----

(30 minutes later)

"I'm going to go take a shower to get all this sand off." Mitch said as soon as we walked into our hotel room.

I respond with an "Okay." and go to my laptop that was sitting on the bed. The bathroom door closes which meant Mitch was in there now.

Clicking onto the Google Chrome application, YouTube was one of the top suggested pages to go on so I click on it, since I was already going to, to check the feedback on my recent video like I always do.

Usual ratings and comments. My eyes begin to read some of them until I feel like phone buzz in my pocket so I take it out to see a Instagram nontification. "@ lachlanpower said: Congrats guys!! @jeromeaceti @ bajancanadian"

Just on instincts, I slide it over, tapping in my pass code in, and Instagram pops up to a picture of Mitch's hand with the ring I proposed with. "I said yes :) I love you so much and I can't wait to see what our feature holds <3 @ jeromeaceti" Mitch typed in the caption. I double tap it with a smile and noticed that the picture already had over 35,000 likes in just 30 minutes with a bunch of comments saying congratulations and all that.

My message ringtone went off and I see a text message from Mitch; "Come in the shower with me, it saves water ;)"

Chuckling, I type: "Oh so now you want to take a shower with me and not like before?" My thumb hits "send" and I get up to strip down naked.

My hand grips onto the bathroom door and I push down on it to open it. The sound of the water splashing grows louder in my ear.

Just to be secretive, I shut the door so a worker from the hotel doesn't walk in or whatever. I don't know. But I made sure Mitch knew I was in here.

My feet move across the floor and I step into the shower to see Mitch facing the shower head whilst washing his hair with conditioner I assume since he said he never uses shampoo.

I couldn't help it, my eyes went directly down to his cute bum. My member got hard. Fuck.

"Hey, Jerome." Mitch says not looking back. "Got my message?"

"No, I just decided to walk in here for no reason." My voice fills with sarcasm.

He turns around to look at me, "Mhm."

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there. "Can I get some water?" I plea with a cute voice and he laughs, stepping aside and lets me move up under the water.

"Somebody is hard." Mitch mumbles under his breath and I look down to see how hard I was.

My cheeks heat up and I stand under the water looking at Mitch. He could tell I was a bit embarrassed.

A laugh was expected to come out his mouth, but instead he smirks...?

He steps closer to me and pulls me closer to me to where my head wasn't getting drenched but the water continued to run down my body. One of his hands set on my shoulder. Leaning into my ear, he whispers, "I can fix that if you want me to." and playfully bites my ear.

My body shudders a bit. Yes, I wanted him to so I nodded my head. Mitch kisses my neck once and rest his forehead on my shoulder looking down. His hand slides down my body until he reaches my manhood.

My mouth gapes open, eyes shutting, as he wraps his fingers around my member. He slowly starts to pump it.

"Mmm.." My throat purrs in pleasure.

He leans back up to my ear and starts talking dirty, "You like that, don't you, Jerome?"

"Mhm." I whine and grab ahold of his shoulder.

"No you don't. You love it. You love when I pump your big cock." He starts to pump faster gradually.

"Fuck- Mitch~." I bit my bottom lip to resist the moan but let out a groan.

"'Fuck-Mitch.'? You want to fuck me? You want to fuck me, Jerome?"

My stomach starts to twists, my member get even harder, my toes clench. "Ohhh-- shit~,Yes." My mouth lets out a dragged moan as my grip on his shoulder gets harder.

The pleasure was indescribable.

"How hard to want want to fuck me? How hard? You want to go easy on me or rough?"

"Mmmm~". I couldn't handle his talking. His hand jacks me off quicker. The sound of his hand slapping against my skin just above my member was just overwhelming.

"That wasn't an answer, Jerome. Do you want to go so easy that I'll suffer from want or so hard that the whole hotel would hear me scream
your name?" They voice of his voice getting louder since I kept whimpering.

We've never had sex so I'm suprised he even talking this dirty.

Not being able to respond, I just let the pleasure being built distract me and make me moan.

Being the tease he was, he let go and used that hand to grip on my jawline and pulls me into hot kiss. The pleasure in my member starts to fade and I really didn't want to stop it so my hand slips off his shoulder and reaches down to continue the process but Mitchs hand went flying down and caught it, also grabbing onto my other hand to pin me against the wall.

I begin to whine and start to bucket my hips for some sort of friction. His lips pull away and starts sucking on my neck.

"Mitch.. please."

"Please what?"

"You know.. please, Mitch."

"You have to tell me what or else I won't know what to do." As soon as he finished that sentence, he gets on my sweet spot and I let out a groan full of want.

"Goddammit, Mitch. Make me cum!"

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Mitch moves down my body until he reaches my member and instantly starts sucking on it.

"Ahh." I tangle my fingers in his wet hair with both hands.

His head starts to bob, deep throating me every time. The feeling of pure bliss returns and the tons of moans.

He stops deep throating me, so I stop grabbing on his hair, and starts sucking roughly on my tip and licking the bottom of my shaft up and down.

"Ah- fuck~, Mitch-- I'm going to .."

"You're going to what?"

"I'm going to cum..~!" My voice lets out a quiet shriek. "Just cum in my mouth, baby. You'll love it." Mitch says, holding my tip close to his mouth opened with his tongue sticking out and pumping the shaft quickly.

"Oh-Oh- Ohh, yeah baby~..."The substance leaves my tip, landing on Mitchs tongue or somewhere on his face. "Mmm. Ohh~." I start to bit my lip, trying not to moan until I finished my orgasm.

My eyes shut from exhaustion but I hear Mitchs lips smack which probably meant he was licking himself clean and swallowing it.

Letting myself take some air in, he gets up and lets the water rinse off the rest of my cum off his face.

As soon as my lungs are satisfied, I open my eyes back up to see Mitch over looking me since he was just a bit taller than me. His fingers lift my chin up and he gives me a passionate kiss on the lips.

Our bodies press together and I feel his member against me. And.. he was hard.

Since I just came, I wasn't exactly horny anymore. But I couldn't leave him "unpleasured" after he just gave me one of the best orgasms.

"Aw, hard, are you?" I say through the kiss.

"Yeah, I wish someone could fix it like I just fixed them." Mitch replied also against the kiss.

"I wouldn't mind helping you at all, Mitch." The corner of my lip turns up into a smirk.

And with that I pulled away and start to kneel down.

------

Authors Note:

omg i've been gone forever hi.

Sorry I haven't updated in over 6 months, but i suddenly had the motivation to start again and as a apology i gave yall dirty smut so your welcome.

i dunno if my updates will become for regular yet but we'll have to wait and see. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 403 23
Mitch Hughes is a 17 year old boy that goes to Maplewood High School. Jerome Aceti is a 25 year old Science teacher, who is also Mitch's Homeroom tea...
2.4K 82 26
It's first day of high school and Alaina, Marjorie, Jacobi, jlee, got the whole school year planned out until they meet Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier...
72.1K 2.1K 34
A story about Mitch and Jerome, and their many experiences with society, family, and love.
5.1K 66 27
This is my other Fan Fiction about Mitch,me,Jerome and my best friend Nikki. It kinda has some sad parts but it's mostly happy and suspenseful parts...