If This Isn't Love

By hickstc

Fifteen-year old Miya meets a guy named Kendrick (KJ for short). He's always there to rescue her from all of... More

Chapter One: Confussion
Chapter 3: Breaking Point
Chapter 4: No Touching
Chapter 5: Crave In

Chapter 2 : Unknown Faces

52 2 0
By hickstc

  I feel his strong muscles underneath me , carrying me past the cashier. I hear voices to my left , to my right , all around me . "Who that K?" "That's you man ?" Damn .. It's freezing cold out here . I shift a little in his arms as he pulls me tighter & closer to him. Who ever this KJ guy is , smelt so good. "Open the door !" He tells someone . His voice was deep .. but soft . I feel him step into a truck , holding me tighter. I can hardly breathe but I'm warm , so I can't complain . He wraps the seat belt around us . I soon feel hands combing through my long, brown, curly hair. I squeeze my eyes tighter , wanting to go back to sleep.
"Can you tell me your name love ?" He whispers in my right ear . I don't respond to him .. I don't know why . I'm still shocked I was raped. Pain throbbing in between my thighs. He doesn't try to have a conversation with me anymore. He just held me . "Stop the car !" I hear him say , his heart beating at a steady method. "Man .. You really about to get out with this bitch? You don't even know her pops !" I hear a guy say . I felt embarrassed. I'm not a bitch ! Never was a bitch ! I'm a bitch now because I was just raped and decided to run away ? I feel KJ getting out of the car and throws a thick blanket over me . I hear the car next us pull off . I open my eyes to get a better look at him . He's walking, somewhere . Too busy not to notice that I'm staring right up at him. He was muscular and strong looking. I see snowflakes falling in his curly hair , the moon shining brighter than ever , the leaves on the trees moving back and forth. Things I usually don't pay attention to , I saw tonight... as a random, handsome guy carries me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
1.5M 91.6K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...