The Next Ender Dragon book II...

By kynine09

Hex, the daughter of Herobrine has discovered more about herself than she hoped. With the blood of a demon co... More

Chapter 1: Acceptance
Chapter 2: I Am
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 5: A walk
Chapter 6: Who are you?
Chapter 7: Black Cherries
Chapter 8: Game On!
Chapter 9: He hears the Bells
Chapter 10: Mocking Bird
Chapter 11: Father I Have A Confession
Chapter 12: Big Sis
Chapter 13: Red and white roses
Chapter 14: Lets Play A Love Game
Chapter 15: The End?
A/N
Chapter 16: My Name Is
Chapter 17: Even Ender's cry
Chapter 18: MOMMY IT'S HER!!!
Chapter 19: Don't Tell!!!
Chapter 20: Life&Death
Chapter 21:Spit 'n' Shake
Chapter 22: My name is Nathaniel
Chapter 23: Clouded Mind
Chapter 24: Dragon
Chapter 25: Ender Dragon
A/N

Chapter 4: Blood

155 7 0
By kynine09

Susan's p.o.v
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
The day has finally come. Ive dreaded this for a month. My Hex has been in prison doing who knows what. She is an innocent woman and I subjected her to being a murderer. I wish I said no, but my people have to come first. I have to be a princess first and a friend later.

"Are you ready?" Asked Vilkas. I nodded and walked out my room.

The castle was full of suspense as the people stood quiet. I didn't want to watch her die. I love Hex why would I want her to die? Did her father know this would happen? Did he plan this? Why would he use his daughter like that? Does he not love her?

I walked to the giant doors and took a deep breath.

"For my kingdom," I said.

"Princess are you going to cry?" Asked Vilkas. I looked up at the man as my face suddenly felt wet. Have I been crying this entire time? He looked down at me with his brown eye. His eyepatch covered his left eye as a scar ran from its socket to his cheek. His five o'clock shadow was separated by the scar. He smiled at me and ran his hand under my cheek. He was happy that this was happening. He even cut his hair for this and was dressed up. The sides of his head were shaved and he had shaggy hair on top. He wore gold armor from the old kingdom and had a gold sword. He gave me diamond armor and sword to wear today. He was excited.

I wiped the tears from my face and stiffened up.

"I am fine Vilkas. Let's just get this over with," I said. I wanted to continue crying, but I had to be strong.

We pushed open the door together and walked into town square escorted by guards. Hex was in the middle of the square chained to the ground by her necklace. She had a few people with her that she decided she wanted to let watch her die. I granted her her wish.

When I went to visit her in the prison she looked broken. Her long hair was shaggy and unkept. Her blue eyes were sunken and dark. She didn't even talk to me, but she spoke to a woman that was in her cell with her. The guards said she was dangerous, but I insisted to hug her, but when I tried to hug her she caught flame. Her fire was angry and vengeful.

The woman stood and hugged Hex and her flames instantly subsided. She asked me to leave and I hesitated before leaving. That same woman was beside Hex along with a young male teen and an older man. Hex was speaking to the woman as I walked. They were smiling and laughing then she bent down and hugged Hex before returning to her spot. Does hex like her?

I stepped up to the stage and sat with Vilkas as the events started. Hex was facing me and sat quietly. She said nothing and just kept staring at me with the same emotions as last time. The same betrayed, anger stare.

"Hex, remember always think before you take action," said the woman. Hex looked over at her then took a deep breath. She hung her head low. I was getting a little annoyed that she could calm her so quickly and Hex was smiling and giggling along with her.

"You know I can still sense your emotions," Hex whispered. I had forgotten about that. I leaned back and tried to keep my composure as this led on.

"Nobody gave you permission to speak," said Vilkas.

"Imma do whatever I want. I'm going to die anyway, so I don't want any of your bull crap," she said. Hex looked back at me this time normally.

"Susan I can sense your heart beat. I can sense your muscles tensing. I can see through your little princess act. Remember I'm my father's seed," she said. Was she toying with me now?

Vilkas stood and raised his gun to her and shouted for all to hear,"I'm done with your talk. You have committed a crime punishable by law. You have murdered a citizen and now your life shall be equal to his." Then he pulled the trigger. Hex's head curled back and slung back forward. I felt sick to my stomach.

I thought I could handle this, but I was wrong. I started crying silently as tears filled my eyes. Then as fast as it happened she looked up at me smiling. She had the bullet in her teeth and spit it out at my feet. Blood was trickling through her lips as she smiled at me.

"If I die by anything I wanna die by her bullet," she said. I lost my breath. How could I kill her? Vilkas stood and pulled the trigger again. This time she deflected it with her chains. She wasn't about to give up unless I pull the trigger. Vilkas handed me his gun and pointed at Hex.

"For your father, for your kingdom," he said. I grabbed the gun and looked down at the chrome artillery. It felt like Vilkas just placed a ton of weights in my hand. My body couldn't take this.

My mind was so clouded and my heart ached. My stomach was upset and my throat burned from choking on my tears. My eyes started welling up and I was shaking. I felt so cold almost as if I froze solid. I looked at Vilkas then at Hex. Her blue eyes looked into mine and I just broke down. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I cocked the gun back.

"Why would you make me do this? I don't want to kill you Hex! If you can read my emotions why are you torturing me?" I yelled. The crowd was still cheering for her death, but the stage was completely silent. Vilkas placed his hand on my shoulder and Hex just stared at me as if she was surprised that I couldn't kill her.

"What?" She said. I dropped the gun to my side and sighed.

"I don't want to kill you because I love you," I said.

"I wouldn't have guessed from how you've trapped me in that prison for a month. Do you know what goes on in your so called fine establishment?" She said. I looked at her confused and she sighed. She raised her shackles and her sleeves fell to reveal cuts and bruises. She then opened her shirt to reveal even more, but what stood out to me the most was the castle's insignia burned into her chest.

I was speechless and furious. Her guards, the ones standing beside her keeping her chains locked.... Have been beating her.

"Hex I...," I choked on my words.

"Of course not. It's not like you care anyway," she mumbled in a single breath. I popped the bullet out of the barrel and dropped the gun. I raised my right hand and aimed it at her head. The gun called Savior materialized in my hand again. I crouched down beside Hex and whispered in her ear,"don't you ever believe I don't care about you." I then kissed her cheek leaving my lip gloss print on her face.

"That's it I'm through with this!" Yelled Vilkas. He picked up the gun I so carelessly dropped and cocked it back.

"Hex no!" Yelled the woman. Vilkas shot at her repeatedly, but all to no avail because every time he shot she stopped it with her chains.

"Vilkas stop!" I yelled. He pushed me and took my gun away. Hex's eyes widened as Savior went off. I couldn't believe it.

Hex stood up as soon as he shot. The bullet broke the chains, but it also went into Hex. She suddenly collapsed to her knees and started bleeding profusely.

"Aim for the head or the heart. I hope you suffer demon," he started laughing as she bled out of her chest. I ran up to her and held her in my arms. I cried and I couldn't stop. My heart had disappeared and had turned into ice. I hugged her tight as if I was clinging on to her last bit of life.

"S-still m-my little play thing," I suddenly felt terrible deep inside. Hex was still alive and suffering through the pain of being shot by my gun.

"Shut up. Why did you have to put me through all of this? Why didn't you just stay with me that night? Why couldn't you just defend yourself from your father?" I spoke into her ear so only she could hear, but it was chopped from my repeated crying. My face was soaked and all I could do was bury it in her chest.

"I promised you I wouldn't kill," she grunted as blood started spilling from her lips.

"I take it back Hex. I just don't want you to die. I'd give up my wings just you have you at my side again. I want my Hex forever and ever, but now...now I can't even keep myself from crying so I can see you clearly," I said. My eyes were clouded and stinging. Hex started laughing and spit her black blood into the concrete stage. I watched as her blood seeped into the dirt and turned a rose budding out of the concrete black. It started budding faster and bloomed into a full rose and cracked the concrete even more.

"May I say something like when I first met you? You're that rose, budding with strength and beauty. Everyone loves you, but if they don't handle you correctly they'll get pierced by one of your protective thorns. I am my blood. I wasn't going to do anything, but ruin your life," she whispered.

She was getting cold. How does someone that catches fire get so cold so quick? I hated it! I don't want her to leave me!

"Shut up, now you're going to listen to me! Back then I couldn't think of anything beautiful, but now I see it. That was an ordinary rose that grew up in a solitary place unable to fully to reach its full potential. That is me! With your blood that rose has bloomed into a beautiful one of a kind rose. No one can deny the strength of it now and it stayed alive and healthier with it! I need you Hex! Don't you dare leave me!" I started crying even more. Her blue eyes were turning milky.

"It's okay Susan. Just let go. Just lay me down please," she spoke hoarsely. I held her closely.

"No," I spoke sternly and tightened my grip. Hex started laughing, "You never did listen to my wishes." All of a sudden Hex burst into flames and everyone backed up. Everyone, but me and that new girl.

"Hex!" Yelled a male voice. Leviticus burst through the crowd in a flash and grabbed hold of her. I looked down as he held her the only way a father could. He pulled a vial out of his pocket and bit hard on the cork before yanking it free.

"No!" Yelled Hex as she shifted her head back and forth like a kid wishing not to take its cough syrup.

"Susan now!" He yelled. I grabbed the vial as Levi held open her mouth. I poured my blood down her throat and she kept it in her mouth. I kissed her cheek and she swallowed it. She sat up and started coughing.

"Susan this is..." She looked at me surprised. Her flames were thick and we were in the middle of the ignition. Levi was sure no one could see us. I smiled and kissed her as she stood. My lips were warming hers. Our bodies were pressed together as I cupped my hands under her chin. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I stopped before it got too real and looked into her eyes.

"I guess you still love me," she chuckled.

"Of course I do, now go hurry!" I said.

"Hex focus on your kingdom. Focus real hard because your life depends on this!" Levi was putting pressure on Hex's ability to teleport. Sure enough she grabbed the hand of Levi and the woman's chain and teleported with all her prison friends. The flames still burned after she left.

I stood there until someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the fire. My diamond armor protected me on the outside, but on the inside I was more damaged than ever.

Levi's plan was excellent, but why would Hex wait for me to pull out Savior of she could've just teleported free? Why did she want me to pull the trigger? Why did it have to be my blood?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 4.7K 35
∆Completed∆ ∆Book 1∆ A Minecraft Mob Talker girls X Reader Story. there is something going on to the Minecraft Universe. Y/N, an ordinary Miner has e...
32.1K 895 21
So this is kinda the sequel to my other book Herobrine x Steve. Sucky title I know. This is all about Ender and the minecrafter he falls in love with...
39.2K 1.3K 18
Thantophobia (n.) the fear of losing someone you love. "We all have our own reasons for forgetting how to breath..." Y/n is terminally ill. Although...
419 81 27
A month after Aria and her friends successfully make it out of Minecraft, none of them have really touched that world again. Aria has thought about i...