Wolf's Heart (twilght fanfic)

By AlexxRazzay

I OWN NOTHING! EVERYTHING IS STEPHENIE MEYER'S!(Told from Jacob's point of view) Jacob has been dating Bella... More

CH.1 NEW GIRL
CH.2 SUPRISE
CH.3 YOU'RE A LIAR AFTER ALL
CH.5 OVER IT ?
CH.6 MY NEW BELLA
CH.7 THE L WORD
CH.8 I LET THE WOLF OUT THE BAG
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!! (BREAK)
CH.9 FINALLY HAPPY
CH.10 WEDDING BELLS
CH.11 PUTTING ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE JUST TO END IT
CH.12 2 YEARS LATER

CH.4 HURT AND PAIN

592 9 2
By AlexxRazzay

I woke up the next day, to a loud banging sound on my window. I look it's only 6:00. I didn't want to see who it was. "Come back later" I said. The banging got more annoying. I finally looked and it was Jared. "Wake the hell up,dude. Sam wants you on the double." he said. He came around and stepped in my room.

"Please just drag me out of bed."I groaned.

"What happened to you? You look hung over."he teased.

"I got it rough yesterday. I got hit with water and ice last night." I told him.

"Damn. Sam won't give you a day off though." Jared laughed.

"He never does." I laughed. I got up and stumbled out the house. Jared started talking about how we might have a double shift tonight. I would probably need something to do since...last night. I didn't want to think about it but it was fresh in my brain. It played like a DVD on repeat. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Me yelling. Her crying and begging. It cool as a cucumber. What could he offer her that I couldn't. Me: children. Less pain. Warm. Age. Death. Him:cold. A lot of pain. Suffering of life. What does he have on her that I don't? Questions. It distracted me.

While patroling, I couldn't keep my head straight. I ran into trees, bumped into other pack members, and tripped a lot. Sam wanted to slaughter me. I messed up too much. I wouldn't be paying attenion. It's so hard. My head was in a maze. Why couldn't I just drop dead. My mind was in a whirlpool. PLEASE SOMEONE HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A 2x4!!!!!!!!! I hated this. The memory would not stop playing. Over and over and over and over and over. I needed as much help as possible.

I skipped going to Emily's. But someone just had to follow me.

"Jacob?!!!!" she said. What now?!!! I didn't feel like it today or now or ever. Please let her go away.

"Leah, now isn't the time."I said.

"No. It is." Leah said. She walked up to me.

"What?!"I said.

"You're off your game. What happened?" she asked.

"Why do you care!?! You hate me."I said.

"I may hate you. But I still have a heart. Maybe that heart wants me to care about people I hate. Even if it is you. Just talk to me. I'm doing this for you. For once, try and understand what people like me want for you. I don't like see you hurt, believe it or not. You are like Seth to me. Even if you hate me. Did anything happen?" she explained. At first, I didn't believe it was Leah talking, but if it was Leah talking, I wanted to try.

"Bella...is with that leech. She chose. She never loved me. She lied to me."I said.

"Sorry. I may not be an experxt in relationships but....I can't say I didn't see it coming. You had it coming." she said.

"Thank you. But I rather live in the dark alone for right now."I said. It was almost awkard. Soon, Leah lounged and hugged me. I was shocked. Who knew Leah had a real soft side.

"Jacob.."she said.

"Yea?" I said nervously.

"I never hugged you. This converastion stays between us."she growled.

"Dido."I said. She pulled away and smiled at me. Before she walked off, she punched me in my stomache. I grunted and shook it off.

I walked home and stunted to see what is on the side of the road. A Volvo. Got to kidding me. I opened the house door and I opened my bedroom door. There they were. Both of them sitting on my bed. But my wanted to make me have a stroke was Bella. The stink filled my room. I noticed something. Pale, red eyes,bad stink.............................bite marks. Bella was a leech too."Jacob?" she said. I felt dizzy. "Jacob" it said. I started mumbling. I fell to my knees and hit my head on the wall and passed out.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Coming through a little, I could hear."Wow he is heavy."it said.

"Stop Eddie." a voice said. I felt a napkin go across my cheek.

"Does he drool in his sleep?" it said.

"Shut up." I heard. My forehead felt wet. I opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes."Jacob? Are you ok?" she said.  When the blur came clear, it was true. Bella was a leech! I jumped off the couch.

"Jacob please understand."she said.

"NO!!!! When did this happen?"I asked.

"Before you came last night. Two days prior." he said.

"WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU LIED TO ME EVEN MORE!!! HOW DID I NOT KNOW!!!!?!?!?"I yelled.

"I covered my bite in make-up. I had contacts."she explained.

"ISABELLA!!! YOU KNOW WHAT WE'LL HAVE TO DO!"I shouted.

"That's why I'm here. Please Jacob. If you love me you'll convine the pack not to harm me, Edward,other any of the Cullens. Please."she begged.

"No. He....you..they voliated  the treaty. You can't hide. You know I have no choice."I growled.

"Yes you do. You love me don't you. You won't let it happen." she said.

"Try to understand." it said.

"You didn't love me!!! What favor do I owe you?!?!?!"I said.

"Please. You must still love me." Bella said grabbing my hand.

"NO!!! I'M NOT SOME PUPPY YOU CAN MAKE DO TRICKS"I yelled snatching away. She started to cry.

"I still love you." she said. She pressed her lips agaist mine. I pushed her."But not as much as I love Edward."she said walking over to him. He grabbed her arms and they sank into a passionate kiss together."Both of you get the hell out. And be happy you're not dead!!!!!"I yelled. They left. Their stink filled the whole house. I mopped and swipped. I scrubbed the walls. Sprayed as much airfreshener as I could. Finally, I passed out on the couch.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up to the doorbell ringing. I open it to see Ryder smiling.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hey." I said. I let her in.

"So..what's up"Ryder asked.

"Nothing much"I responded. I lied in between my teeth.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yeah."I lied again.

"OK" she said. She started to walk off. Soon, in a blink off an eye I felt a pain in my neck."PRESSURE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ryder yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"I yelled.

"Calm the hell down, Jacob. It's just a pressure point press. You'll be fine."Ruder laughed.

I waited a minute for her to walk off. I ran up and squeezed the pressure point in her left arm. She screeched. "Ouch." she said.

"Exactly how I felt"I laughed.

"Haha. Funny." she said. Afterwhile, we watched a baseball game and watched a couple of movies. Even watching some great movies, I couldn't keep my mind straight. The whole stupid thing with Bella raced through my head. I feel betrayed. It's really confusing. Alot of things raced in and out of my head. I felt a light touch on my cheek. My eyes shift to see Ryder poking me. I grabbed her head. "What's got you in the cracks." she asked.

"Nothing"I said.

"Stop lying. I can see right through all that make-up. I know you have something wrong."she said.

"Look, I can't talk about it. Ecspeailly, not to you."I said.

"Can't or don't want to" she asked.

"Can't" I growled.

"Wow. The boy with a million skeletons in his closet." Ryder descibred me.

"If you are going to talk bout me this way, you can get out."I said.

"Hey, chill. I just want to help." she said.

"I don't need help. Not even yours! You irritate me!" I said. She just looked at me silently. I turned my attenion to the TV. Ryder did the same. She said entirely nothing for the rest of the while she was here. She looked too solemn. It reminded me too much about Bella. It was right after an arguement.

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe you, Jacob." Bella said.

"I can't believe you!!!" I shouted.

"God!!! Why must you be such an ass?!?!?!" Bella yelled.

"Oh, I'm an ass, now!!! Ok. Since I'm a big ass. Kick me"I said. Bella launched her foot up. I caught it and pushed it back. Bella hit me on my chest.

"I hate you!" she yelled.

"Ugh! Stop being such a cat lady. You sound like a wife." I said. She looked at me. She threw a pen at me. I caught it and broke it and tossed on the floor. Bella started to head for the door. I grabbed her arm and put her on the couch.

"Leave me alone." she yelled.

"I'm sorry ok." I said. She just sat on the couch serious as a  cancer.

END OF FLASHBACK

When I saw Ryder like that I saw Bella. That memory burned like hot coals on sensitive skin. I studied her face. It was cold and still. It felt akward all of a sudden. I wanted to break some ice but Ryder was just indescribely scary. I waited for a while. Ryder looked bored out of her mind. "You wanna go to the beach or something?"I asked.

"Now that I think about it......I have to go home."Ryder said lauching herself off the couch. She started for the door. I pulled an old card.

"Have to or want to" I asked.

"Want to" she said rudely.

"That's a lil mean."I said kinda hurt.

"At least, I told the truth." she said getting in my face then leaving.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I come around the house late after patroling to hear loud music. Ryder was still up. I went around back and knocked on her window. She turned around. I waved. She turned up the music so she wouldn't have to hear me. I signaled her to come over. When she did, she sled the window lock on and walk over to her bed. I walked into my room and plopped on the bed.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I was working on my motorbike outside when I heard a door close. Ryder was stepping out of her house."Hi" I said. She looked at me then turned away with a hint of 'I hate you'. I sighed. Am I born to be a jerk? Sigh. What worse things can I do? I'm sorry for alot of things. It's stupid that things happen like this. I finished up my bike and took it out for a spin. I rode out to the beach. It felt cool out. It's usual at the La Push beach. I look around, all I see is tourist. Children throw water around. Other teenagers screwing around. I sit on the sand. My head is finally clearing up from all the crap that's been goin on. I feel a little bit better. I don't like having to be the person everyone hates. I don't like making people feel bad. It's the whole eolf thing. It makes me have mood swings. It's stupid. Everything is stupid. As I stare at the water, a shadow cast over me. I looked up.

"What's your story?" Sam asked.

"I wanted to clear my head. You?" I asked him.

"Bored. Emily's out and about." he said shrugging.

"Well I have nothing better to do." I said.

"I smell problems on ya." Sam said.

"Damn it. Sigh." I said.

"So from what I smell and what I've heard.....from Leah..."he said.

"Leah?!?! What did she tell you??"I asked.

"Everything you guys talked about" he told me.

"Well that is just perfect! Now I have to tell this stupid story" I said. Everything came rushing back.

"Ok. Talk." he said.

Automactically my mouth opened."Bella broke up with me." I said.

"Ouch. You must be crashing" Sam told me.

"Hell yeah. It's retarded. But then there this other girl" I said.

"Whoa. You got a rebound that quick. You ain't no better than Embry." he said.

"No, not like that. She tries to be my friend but, I just lost my mind sometimes. And she's nice." I said.

"A simple apology would be nice." he told me.

"I tried. She didn't even say anything." I said.

"Try harder" Sam said walking off. I hopped back on my bike and went back home. I waited awhile in my room. I hoped this time Ryder would hear me out. It doesn't help to lose an almost-friend after a break-up. It's no better that it's a girl who was the almost friend. I paced up and down the house waiting to hear Ryder pull up into her driveway. I sat on the couch. Then started pacing again. I heard an engine rumble close. I ran for my door. I stuck my head out. Ryder was stepping out of her truck. She was looking through a book. She shoved it in her messenger bag. I stepped out of the house. She glanced at me.

"How long have you been standing there?" she said.

"Not long." I said.

"Hmpf, well go away. You've gotten your chance to look." Ryder said.

"No. I wanna talk to you" I said.

"I don't." she said.

"Please." I begged.

"Urgh. Speak." she demanded.

"I'm sorry. I had a lot on my mind. Still do. I didn't and don't mean to be such an ass towards you. It's just something with me. I've never really opened up with people like you. And when I mean people like you.... I mean" I started.

"People don't know well or trust much" she finished for me.

"Yes. But" I started.

"You'd like to make it better by letting us getting a chance to talk." she finished for me.

"Yes. So are we good?" I said.

"I guess I could learn to like you at this point" she said.

"Beach?" I asked.

"Yea sure." she said.

We went to the beach.

"So?" I asked. "Do you wanna ask the first question?"

"Well I guess. Do you have a slight temper?" Ryder asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok. Your turn" she said.

"Why do you play music in the middle of the night?" I asked.

"I'm constantly bored. It helps me sleep. My parents don't mind so much. It's just something I love to do" she explained."My turn."

"Alright" I said.

"Why do you always hang around those friends of yours?" Ryder asked.

"Well, La Push is small. And I've known them a long time." I answered. "Do you have trouble making friends at school?" I asked.

"No one is really my type of friend. If you get my drift." she said. "Why aren't you at school?" she asked.

"Is that the biggest question you have to ask me?" I asked.

"I guess not." she said. We heard thunder and saw glapses of lightening.

"It's gonna storm." I said. She took off running. I ran after her.

"I am not getting wet!!" she yelled. It started pouring on us.

"YOU SPOKE TOO SOON!!" I yelled.

"Shut up!!!" she yelled. We ran into the neighborhood. She ran into her house. I ran into mine. I plopped on the couch. I sank into it and I let it swallow me. And always let me get wrapped up into sleep.

(A/N: Hey guys. I know this isn't what you planned to read but, I do not write like Stephenie Meyer. This only my second story. I ask that you don't be so hard on my writing. And if you sticking with this book thank you. I am trying to make it better.)

I woke up to a sound that sounded like someone was breaking in from the back door. I look. Embry and Paul."Wake up." Paul said.

"How the hell did you get in through my back door?" I said.

"Easy. It was unlocked. You really should lock it." Embry said.

"How does that give you the right to just come into my house?" I said.

They shrugged as I pulled myself up and headed out the door.

.................................................................................................................................................

I ran in through the front door. Quiet. All that was in my ear was a wind. I jumped on the couch. Soon the booming of music filled the atmosphere. Ryder. I peaked around the house to see the basement window. Ryder was moving to the beat. I tapped the wndow with my foot. She pushed the window open.

"Can you tune it down a little?" I asked.

She grabbed a remote and turned it down to 14. But was still a little loud to me.

"Better." she said.

"Much" I said.

"Wanna come in?" she asked,

"I don't know." I said.

"I'm bored" she said. with a little puppy face.

"Fine" I said. I don't know how but that got me where it hurts.

She ran to the door as I waited there for her. As it opened, I slipped through. She shut the door. We ran down to her room.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Ok. I've realized my friends have been creeping through my back door." I said.

"Bummer." she said.

"Right. So. Can you teach me how to surf?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"I need a new hobby" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm bored. All my other hobbies and talents have been wore out" she said.

"Talent? What talent?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just to look into peolpes eyes and read them. My grandmother had it too. But I don't use it much." she explained.

"Ok. Try it. Just for once" I said.

"You want me to read you. I thought you had too many secrets?" she asked.

"I said I'll be more active with you so, go ahead." I encouraged nervous.

She turned off the lights and flipped on a small lamp. She blocked out the window with a large history book. She reached in her drawer and pulled out tiny seashells. You extended my arm and placed the shells in a row. Her finger pressed on my head.

"Focus. Declutter your mind. Look into my eyes" she instructed. I did as she asked. Ryder squinted several times."Are you ready? Are you ready for all your secrets and lies to be revealed?" she said.

"Yes." I replied.

"Focus. Don't be distracted from anything. Lock us away from the world and into your mind. Do not let us return until our journey is complete. You have control of you. I just guide you. The journey starts now. Don't have any thoughts but a good solid memory. And then I'll see everything. Memories. Thoughts. But please don't have any dirty thoughts." she said.

I laughed a little before all of sudden, I could'nt see the room anymore. It was like everything was gone. Completely dark and air surrounding us. I felt my eyes wide up. Now my brain surrender and my thoguhts went blank. WE wwent into a spiral in my brain. Now we were on the La Push beach. It was like we were in a movie but inside my brain. Watching my memories. I was myself before I joined the pack. Bella trailing behind. AS Embry would say, I'm letting the wolf out the bag. Ryder looked possessed by my thoughts. Obvious,Bella and I were having a little bit of an agrouement over that leech. I couldn't hear but Ryder could. I could see her eyes in deep concentration. Her eyes were engraved with complete seriousness.  Then everything went blurry again. My mind went nimb. Everything was dark again, Ryder's eyes were now focus into mine. Then I saw in her eyes, all my memories. My mind went blanker, blanker,blanker,blanker,blanker,blanker,blanker and even more blanker. Now all I saw was her eyes gone blank. We were back in her room. But she was still holding my head. I saw her face stuck in a serious grim look.

"I saw alot, Jacob." she said."Your mother. Bella. Your friends." she said. No. she had to learn the secret. I'm dead. Sam is going to whoop my ass. I'm screwed. "You have a really tight bound. You would usually open up. But only to a few people. Actaully only to your dad and Bella. Your mother died. Sad. You always have a big anger in you. And now... it's even bigger. But you still have a secret happiness. You just can't show it. Something won't let you. While I was looking in your mind. You had something locked away. All I know is you keeping it a secret. Only a few people know." she said. She started taking the shells of my arms. My eyes were still locked.  She snapped in front of my face."HELLO?!?!?!?!?!" Ryder yelled.

I felt myself plummet off the bed and on to the floor. All I heard was Ryder franatically screaming. But I felt besides her shaking me was my limb brain turning into a liquid and  into a smoothing into my head. Then finally blackout.

...................................................................................................................

I felt a cold of wet rush over my body. I faint yelp went out. And again. "CAN YOU HEAR ME?!!! DAMNIT YOU BETTER WAKE UP!! DON'T YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! GET UP!! GET UP YOU SLEEPY BASTARD!!" she yelled growing louder and louder. I felt something like rocks hitting my face. Then it stopped."WAKE UP!!! HELL, I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 2 HOURS!! GET UP! NOW!!!!" Ryder said at the top of her lungs. The hard pebble feeling again hit me. Finally my vision was clear. And what was hitting was water from a deattachable shower head. "GET UP!!!!!!!!!!" I coughed up water. Her hands gripped my shirt. And through my water filled eyes could tell she was over me. "ARE YOU AWAKE NOW?!?!?!" she yelled.

"Yes." I groaned softly.

"WHAT?!?!" she yelled.

"Yes" I said in a normal voice.

"WHAT?!?!" she yelled as if she was deaf.

"DAMNIT YES! YES! YES! I'M AWAKE!" I yelled.

"You don't have to yell. But good." she said in a calm voice.

"One more thing" I coughed.

"Get your body of my chest please. I can't breathe" I said.

She rolled off of me on to the bathroom floor."You passed out. Your brain must have been in way to deep. I must of really went to far. Um. Sigh. I don't think we should do that again. Like ever." she said. her voice growing lower.

"Hey, are you doubting yourself and your powers? Don't. It's good you have something about you extraordinary. Just.....embrace it."  I encourged.

She folded her arms."Why?"

"Sigh. It's complicated. But I have smething extraordinary about me. But I can't tell you what it is. This is as far as I can go with that." I said.

"I guess that is a little fair." she said.

"We can try it again sometime." I said.

"Ok but not soon. If we do it too soon one of us can seriously get hurt." she said.

"Ok. No big deal. Would two months hurt?" I asked.

"Sigh. I guess not." she saud.

"Ok. And I'll throw some extra in there. As long as you did it two months from now, I'll open up just a little bit more. Ok." I said holding out my hand.

"Don't make a promise you keep. I saw you broke promises." she said.

"I promise. You can kick my ass if I do." I said. She shook my hand. And helped push me out the basement window.

(A/N:Ok. Good chapter. Bad chapter. I've made plans for chapter 5. And If you did make it this far if you are wondering. No,Ryder is not me. Not my name. She does have a little bit of my personality, but any otherwise she is different from me. I did make this story for pleasure because one day all I could think of was Twilight. I'm a fan. I'm not that addicted. Sorry. I'm a little late but I've busy so hope you like it. Fan me. Get updates. I may not put all authors notes up. Depends. Leave comments. Give advice. Recommend some authors on the site. Give ideas. Make requests. I'll the best I can.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...
3.7K 105 17
Jacob Black was heartbroken. With Bella fully enamored with Edward Cullen and on the brink of turning into a vampire herself, he had nowhere else to...
23 5 2
Summary: Bella Swan lies changing into a vampire, but who bit her? She's surrounded by friends and enemies, Edward can hear nothing and Alice says sh...
7.9K 291 20
After Edward left Bella fought to get everything back together and won. She found solace in an unlike ally and upon losing someone she thought she w...