Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 35: The Morning After

189 6 0
By Blackberry-Punani

I woke up with my hair covering my face, I felt relaxed and refreshed. Yet, my body was slightly sore from all the sexual energy I released last night. Rotating on my back, I realized Ryan wasn't behind me. Pulling down the blanket that was covering me, I set up, smelling something cooking in the kitchen. I crawled out of the fort to a naked Ryan standing over the stove cooking. With my body feeling weak, I crawled around on the floor looking for my thong.

"Good morning." Ryan said, opening the cabinets.

"Good morning, babe where's my underwear?"

"I threw it behind me last night." Still searching, I couldn't find my thong.

"I can't find it." I pouted sitting on my knees.

"You don't need it, you can just be naked. I like you naked better anyways."

"Ha....I need to go to the bathroom." I stood up and went to walk past Ryan, yet he grabbed my arm.

"Gimme a kiss."

"Stank breath ass." I said before kissing him.

"Shut the fuck up." Ryan said before hitting my right cheek hard.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a bit. What people don't tell you about sex is when you wake up, you're still slightly wet from the night before. So, waking up to that is extremely uncomfortable and irritating. Washing my hands, I walked back into the kitchen to join Ryan.

"I made you an omelette for breakfast." Picking up the plate, I scooted in the fort next to Ryan.

"Thanks." I said eating a piece.

•20 Minutes Later•

"How was last night?" Ryan asked staring at the tv.

"It was nice."

"Ha....nice?"

"Yes, it was nice."

"Just nice? You were screaming."

"I don't remember that." I replied, looking away from him and to the TV.

"You don't remember? You were screaming daddy, ripping the blankets and shit, and tried to push me away."

"Pushing you away from what?" I asked acting clueless.

"Pushing me away from that sensitive ass clit."

"Asshole." I said while standing up. Ryan stood up after me, came up behind me, grabbed my waist, and kissed my neck.

"I'm about to take a shower." He placed his plate in the sink and went upstairs.

I placed my plate in the sink after him, then went back to the den to try and find my thong. Crawling around on the floor I tried searching every inch of the den, yet still couldn't find them. I really need to find these damn draws because those bitches was expensive. As much as I paid for this shit together, it needs to stay together forever. Getting frustrated, I went upstairs to be with Ryan.

Reaching my bedroom, I saw Ryan behind the glass shower door standing under the shower head. Taking my laced bra off, I dropped it to the floor and walked into the bathroom. Sliding the glass door open and stepping into the shower, I closed it behind me. Ryan didn't move when noticing I was getting into the shower. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his muscular back.

"Ha.....now you wanna shut up?" I closed my eyes tightly wanting to savor this moment for some reason. Everything seemed to be calm and peaceful, that's the way I always wanted it to be with him.

*********************
After our shower, we oiled up, and put our underwear on. Right now, we're laying in bed watching tv, specially 'Catfish'. I laid on him with one arm across his chest, and my leg on his leg. Ryan lanced his fingers in my hair playing with every strand while watching tv. Kissing his cheek, I thought about something Ejay said.

"Ryan?"

"Yes?" He questioned, looking down at me.

"You know how you like me to call you daddy and spank me?"

"Ha....yeah."

"Well....do you like bdsm?"

"Bdsm? What exactly is that?"

"You know the bondage, dominate, submissive thingy....like the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' book." Ryan set up slightly looking down at me.

"I don't know, I never thought about it really. Do you think I do?"

"Well, you like the super rough sex, me being submissive and you being in control, you like spanking me hella hard, and...biting me." Thinking about him touching me made me feel some type of way.

"Yeah I do, I just never thought about it really."

"What other stuff do you like?" I asked curiosity.

"It'll probably sounds weird as fuck if I say anything, I don't want you to think I'm a freak or anything."

"I won't think you're a freak at all, at least not the bad kind." I said smiling and laughing.

Ryan laughed, reaching over and slapping my left cheek with his right hand.

"Ha...shut up, but I like the spanking, biting, being in control....I don't know if I wanna say the rest." He went back to watching the show.

"Ryan, tell me and I won't judge you. But....you did just repeat everything I said."

"Ken, I like....causing pain but turning it into pleasure, choking, and...I have this fantasy about tying you up against the bed, so I'm really in control."

I looked up at him trying not to look like I was judging him, but...this is very surprising.

"So.....you are into bdsm. I can deal..." Ejay was right, that son of a bitch.

"You're ok with that? I'm not weirding you out?"

"No you're not weirding me out, I like you being in control."

"Last time I told a girl that stuff, she thought I wanted to kill her."

"Maybe because you're in complete control, she would have to trust you without a thought. I mean you are asking a lot, like total control over her body."

"Yeah...do you trust me that much? Would you let me have control over your body?" Ryan asked, turning to his side facing me.

"I think I could....if we work up to that. I wouldn't feel comfortable jumping straight into it."

"Are you really open to it? Don't just do it because I like that kinda stuff."

"Believe me, it is not because you want to do it."

"Then why? You had a thing for it already and wanted me to try it?"

"No....it made me think about it because of you spanking me. I..uhh..like the sting I feel from the smack."

"I knew you liked that."

"Yeah...but sometimes I want you to do it harder. I want you to do it really hard, like hurt me." I didn't want to accept it, but..I really did like the feeling he was giving me yesterday.

"Ohhh...let's try that now then." Ryan climbed on top of me forcing my legs to open wide.

"Should we?" I asked, looking up at him and sliding my hand in his boxers.

"Mhm...yeah."

Ryan leaned down and kissed me softly, quickly releasing them and attacking my neck. Though I had obvious marks on my neck from last night, he still nibbled and sucked on my neck hard. I rubbed his dick head as best as I could while he was on top of me.

"Kiss me." I moaned.

Ryan came back up and kissed me, shoving his thick tongue in my mouth. Quickly, he began sucking it, then bit my bottom lip looking in my eyes. Unexpectedly he smacked my leg, causing a popping sound.

"You like that?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes daddy."

Again, he used his right hand to smack my left leg. Yet this time it was much harder, I felt my kitty throbbing.

"You wet baby?" Ryan asked still hitting my leg hard.

"Yes daddy." I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Let me see how wet you are."

He reached down between my legs and slid his hand in my panties. Lightly rubbing over my clit, he put two fingers inside of me. He wasted no time before finger fucking me hard. I grabbed his hand as he fingered me faster, I could feel myself clench around his fingers the closer I was to cumming. Ryan watched me closely as I moaned.

"You close baby?" He moaned in my ear, his hot breath running down my neck.

"Yessss....uhhhh!" I closed my eyes and arched my back as I felt myself close to release. Swiftly, he pulled out his fingers and rubbed my clit quickly. I felt myself getting slightly light headed as I came.

"Shit baby...you made a mess." Ryan shook his head looking me, and started sucking his fingers.

"How I taste?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

"Haha...you taste sweet like some kind of fruit."

"Good, that's what I was going for." I'll have to remember to tell Ejay this shit really worked.

"You taste so good...I want some more." He grabbed the sides of my panties, and pulled them down at the sides.

"Babe, you ate me out last night."

"Ok...and it's the afternoon, I wanna eat your pussy right now."

"Ha..no, you already pleased me."

"I wanna please you again, I wanna make you cum."

Ryan kissed me, slightly pushing me down as the kissing got deeper. I could feel him trying to put his hand back in my panties, at which I stopped him, gripping his hard on. Like last night, the kissing was becoming more aggressive, with his tongue exploring my mouth. I felt I needed some air and a break from his tongue deep down my throat, so....I bit his bottom lip hard. He quickly stopped, whipping his lip with his thumb.

"Shit that hurt...My dick is hard as fuck."

"Fuck me then." I said smoothly.

"I don't have anymore condoms."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I only had one left. We could try those condoms you have on downstairs, if I put three of them bitches on."

"Ha....I don't want to find condom pieces in my pussy ten months later."

"Then what do we do? You gon let me hit raw?"

"Nigga, I'll let you find a grocery bag downstairs before I let you do that. You're not hitting shit raw."

"Let me stick the tip in, I'm hard as fuck. You shouldn't have bit my lip."

"Fuck the tip of yo dick nigga." I laughed, I'm not letting him stick shit in without a condom or birth control.

Ryan climbed off me and laid on his back. I could tell he was mad. I realized I came off as an asshole, when he's been doing nothing but pleasing me the entire weekend. He stared at the tv like he didn't even notice me waving my hand in the front of his face. I climbed on top of him, sitting on his pelvis.

"Get off me man, I don't feel like it anymore." Ryan tried pushed me off him, at which I didn't move.

"I'm sorry babe." I leaned down and tried kissing his lips but he turned his face away.

"Seriously, get off me. You irritating as fuck."

"I'm sorry daddy."

I leaned down again, yet this time I forgot about his lips and went for his neck. I kissed on the left side of his neck then bit down on it. Not enough to cause bleeding, but hard. I felt his dick grow hard under me, Ryan tried pushing me off again, but I started sucking hard. I lifted my butt up as I slid my hand down his abs, reaching his dick. I jerked his shaft up and down while sucking his neck hard.

"Mmmhmm..." He moaned.

When I saw an obvious hickey on his neck, I switched sides, and started licking and sucking the right side. Still jerking him off, I reached down further to his balls giving them a light squeeze.

"Shit..." Ryan moaned again, throwing his head back. I'm guessing he hasn't been touched in a while. Going back to his shaft I gripped him tightly.

"You like that daddy?" I whispered in his ear tugging on it with my teeth.

"Yeah baby.." He moaned with his eyes closed tightly.

Letting go of his dick, I stopped nibbling on his ear, and went back to sitting on his lap.

"You still mad at me?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Fuck yeah I'm still mad, my dick is hard and you stopped jerking me off."

"I'll keep going if you want me to."

"Yeah, I want you to keep going."

I climbed off of him and the bed, slid off his boxers, and watched as he lifted his butt up to help. Dropping them to the floor I went to the bathroom to get some oil. Coming back quickly, I poured some oil on his dick and balls.

"That shit is cold." Ryan laughed placing his hands behind his head.

Climbing back on the bed and between his legs, I sat on my knees, and looked at him. I smoothed the oil around on his balls and dick, making sure everything was oiled. Gripping his dick tightly, I jerking his dick up and down slowly, twisting my hand as I worked. With my left hand I massaged his balls, and watched closely as he closed his eyes. I quickened my speed, beating his dick harder, then licked the very tip of his head.

"Ohhhhhhh...shit." Ryan moaned, thrusting his hips in the air.

Still beating his dick hard and twisting my wrist, I kneeled down and took one of his balls in my mouth.

"Mmhm." I moaned to add some sensation.

"Fuck that feel good baby." Ryan moaned again.

Taking the ball out of my mouth, I licked his other one slowly, I placed my left hand on the base of his shaft and my right hand jerking his dick up and down, reaching the tip, I rubbed over it slowly. I could tell by the look on his face and the deep breathing, he was close. Bring my head back up, I sucked his head hard, and jerked his dick fast, twisting my wrist as I did it. Taking a short break from sucking his head I spit on it a few times, then went back to sucking. All I wanted was for him to cum, to see the look of pleasure and relief on his face. He's gave it to me many times, I wanted to do the same for him.

"Mmhmm." I moaned again, trying to give him some extra pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm close....." He moaned thrusting his hips in the air. The sound of his moaning was making my kitty drip.

For sure knowing he was close, I deep throated him, going as far as I could until I gagged, causing me to spit out a lot of saliva. With the spit, I used it to pump him hard and fast while sucking on his head hard.

"Shit! Go deeper....." I deep throated him again, trying my best to say deep as long as I could.

"Mmhm." I moaned again before gagging.

".....mhm..mhm..I'm cummin...."

Ryan threw his head back, biting his lip hard, and I licked his head waiting for the cum and continued jerking him hard. Finally I saw the thick white ropes of cum squirt out of him, I licked his tip furiously, trying to catch every drop.

"Fuck!" He yelled, his legs lightly shaking as I continued to jerk him hard.

"Was it good daddy?" I asked, still licking his shaft trying to get every drop of cum.

"Yes.......oh my god." Though I licked up every drop of cum, I still jerked his dick hard.

"Ha.....can you cum again daddy?" I asked, flicking my tongue over his tip.

"Ha...no, you're trying to kill me." He swatted away my hand. When I let go of his penis, his arms flopped on the bed.

"You're no fun.....you can't try?" I asked, pouting and rolling over on my side of the bed.

"Girl...you were killing me with that shit, you sucked all the energy out of me." Ryan looked tired now, staring up at the ceiling, and not moving.

"Ha....when was the last time someone made you cum? Like, you not jerking yourself off."

"A long ass time ago, I don't even remember. When I get my energy back, I'mma go to the store and get some condoms." Though the orgasm was over, he was still breathing hard.

"No, don't go. I think I wanna wait on the whole intercourse thing."

"Why? I thought you were ready."

"I don't know, I just wanna wait now."

"Ugh....ok, whatever you say."

"Ha..let me go get you something to drink. You're still breathing hard." I climbed out of bed, and walked toward my bedroom door.

"I'm breathing hard because you sucked all of the energy I had out of me. Fuckin siren."

"Ha...whatever Ryan."

I walked downstairs and grabbed a few waters. Looking in the den I saw the bag Ryan brought in with him, remembering it was snacks, I picked it up. As I went to walk out of the den, I heard a vibrating sound, bending down I saw it was my phone. Placing the stuff down, I crawled in and grabbed it. Checking my 'Notifications' I saw I had a missed call from an unknown number. Checking the number I didn't recognize it, so I called the number back.

"Hello?" The female voice on the other side of the phone answered.

"Hello? Umm..you called my phone a little bit earlier and I missed it."

"Ohh! I called to talk to Mackenzie." She said, sounding excited.

"Oh, this is her...how can I help you?"

"Girl, this is Lauren." I opened my mouth wide surprised she called.

"Oh..oh, hey I'm surprised you called me."

"Yeah, well I don't know if you know but I moved back to Detroit and I wanted to hook up with you. Maybe we could go out, I heard about you and Chris but you're still my bitch."

I wasn't sure what to say, Lauren and I were cool and hung out a lot. It's not weird that she called but her and Chris are close, I'm sure he told her I was dating Ryan or maybe he didn't now.

"You know what...it's some family stuff going on right now, and I can't really hang out. But when I'm free you're going to be the first person I call."

"Ok! Well, save my number and as soon as you're free call me. You know I'm ready to party."

"Yeah of course, but I gotta go. Bye Ren."

"Bye Ken!" She sang into the phone before hanging up. I wasn't sure how Ryan would feel about this, so I'm going to get his point of view before hanging out with her.

Grabbing the water bottles and bag of snacks I ran back up the stairs to Ryan. He was still laying on the bed watching tv and not moving, he's so dramatic. Getting on the bed and under the covers I put the stuff between us.

"I have some waters and the snacks you brought last night."

"Thank goodness you got the water, I'm dying."

"How you're acting, your ass wouldn't have been about to fuck me anyways, you're dead from me sucking your dick."

"Geez...I'm sorry I enjoyed it so much. Next time I'll make sure to put numbing gel on so you don't feel so uncomfortable."

"You're irritating as fuck." I said before cracking the water bottle open for him.

"Thank you very much, I'm weak at the moment."

Handing the water over to him, I laid my back against some pillows. As Ryan watched tv, I thought about how to bring up that Lauren wanted to hang out. It's not that I'm asking for permission, but he has history with this girl. I want to know if he feels comfortable with us hanging out or not.

"Ryan, guess who called me?"

"Ejay?" He guessed, drinking his water.

"Lauren..." He seemed to find his energy because he lifted from the bed quickly.

"What did she say? She say anything about me?"

"No, self centered much...she called to see if I wanted to hang out with her. She was telling me she moved back and wanted to have some fun."

"Oh....are you going to hang out with her?" He asked.

"I don't know, I wanted to know what you thought about it. If you were cool with it or not."

"You want me to say yes or no?"

"No, I wanted to know what you thought about it. If I want to go I'll go, but if you feel uncomfortable about it, I'll think about not going."

"Oh...well, I don't want you hanging out with her. She's straight drama, she'll try to start something and get in your business."

"Ok." I replied. Thinking over the idea.

"So......are you going to go?"

"No, probably not." I said, scooting closer to him and laying on his chest. Ryan ran his fingers through my hair.

"I have something for you." He got off of the bed causing me to move off of him. He grabbed his boxers and slid them on.

"Where is it?" I asked, sitting up in the bed.

"My jeans."

I watched as he went through his bag to find his dirty jeans. He took them out of the bag and checked his pockets, he tried hiding it, but I saw my laced thong.

"You stole my thong you freak?"

"I didn't steal them, I found them this morning."

"You did steal them, you didn't even ask. What are you going to do, collect my underwear?"

"No....I'm just going to keep the ones I like at my house."

"Now, what the fuck kinda sense does that make?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Do you want the damn gift or not? You cursing at me and shit ain't helpin."

"Yeah I want the fuckin gift."

Ryan rolled his eyes at me, then came walking back over to the bed. Getting on the bed and under the covers, he faced me. I sat up all the way and looked at him.

"In this box...I-

"Don't propose, I'm not ready for marriage yet." I knew it wasn't a ring because the box was too big, but I wanted to mess with him.

"Bro shut the fuck up."

"Damn ok, angry ass."

"Anyways...I know, and you know we go together, but...I never asked you the proper way and I wanted to do that. So....will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, opening the box. It was a gold necklace with four letters on it, his name.

"Ha...of course I'll be your girlfriend." I couldn't help the wide smile that crossed my face. I forgot all about the gift and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Haha..get off me!" He yelled placing the box in my hands.

"Like I said before...very self centered, not a necklace with my name on it...but your name."

"Anyways...it's a real gold necklace, I had it made, and of course my name is on it. You're MY girlfriend, everyone should know this.." He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Whatever..put it on me."

Ryan took the necklace out of the box, and opened it. He slowly placed the necklace around my neck, and threw the box on the loveseat.

"I like it." I said, touching the letters.

"Now that I gave you your gift, I wanna take a nap."

He laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid down along with him and closed my eyes. Ryan scooted closer to me and kissed my neck gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...
1.3K 79 21
Mariah went out with Jacob a year back. Although they are not together they become best friends. 6 months later, the school have a joint trip to Amer...
287 17 12
What happens when the two most popular guy at campus fall for you? One is the charming but quiet figure skater. He is the Ice Prince. The other one...
27 0 16
Three boys she knows from school end up vying for her affection, creating a love square - Tristan, Ethan & Mike. Tristan is a funny store associate w...