Love In Darkness (Vampire Kni...

By kansami

As the new transfer student in Cross Academy, you discover vampiric secrets and forbidden love there. Which v... More

☾Chapter 1: First Impressions☽
☾Chapter 2: Greetings☽
☾Chapter 3: The Other Class☽
☾Chapter 4: Bittercold☽
☾Chapter 5: Nostalgia☽
☾Chapter 6: Pocky☽
☾Chapter 7: Black Knight☽
☾Chapter 8: Bloodthirst☽
☾Chapter 9: Innocence☽
☾Chapter 10: Enigma☽
☾Chapter 11: Xocolatl☽
☾Chapter 13: Temptation☽
☾Chapter 14: Shadows☽
☾Chapter 15: Wild☽
☾Chapter 16: Hunter☽
☾Chapter 17: Unforgiving☽
☾Chapter 18: Feelings☽
☾Chapter 19: Encounters☽
☾Chapter 20: Decisions☽
☞ Zero Ending: Silver Moon
☞ Takuma Ending: Ever After
☞ Kaname Ending: Faded Rose
☞ Shiki Ending: Sugar Treat
☞ Aido Ending: Tainted Ice
☞ Akatsuki Ending: Love Burns
♚Halloween Special Chapter♚
♚Modern AU Special Chapter♚

☾Chapter 12: Beast Within☽

20.9K 724 355
By kansami

      Zero finally found (Y/n); she was sitting alone near a fountain enjoying the calm night air. He grumbled quietly to himself and approached (Y/n).

        (Y/n) turned her head to see Zero walking towards her. The moonlight reflected his silver white hair and soft lilac eyes, making him look more charming as he neared (Y/n).

        She then noticed a strange tattoo on one side of his neck... It had an abnormal pattern. (Y/n) pondered, "How come I never noticed that??"

        Zero sat next to (Y/n) and awkwardly started, "Idiot... Why'd you run? I was going to thank you for making the chocolates; though I do not deserve your sweetness. Also, you never told me what that Pureblood said to you that made you look bothered."

          (Y/n) replied, "You do deserve my chocolates! Uh, well what Kaname said to me was.. he warned me to keep a distance from you. He said that you're going through a phase,"

        Zero grunted, "That vampire.. How dare he tell you to stay away from me,"

         (Y/n) then asked in a worry tone, "Are you really alright, Zero? What were those pills by the way last night?"

           The silver haired male mumbled, "I'm fine... Those pills were just some painkillers.."

       (Y/n) felt that he was lying, but brushed off the feeling of suspicion.

           Zero then asked, "You wanna know why I didn't want you to come to town with me and Yuki?"

(Y/n) nodded.

       Zero explained, "I never told you the reason why I didn't want you to come with me and Yuki to town was because there were Level E vampires around... I didn't want you to get hurt from them, since I was afraid that you will be defenseless.."

(Y/n) nodded slowly to show she understood.

A prolonged silence seeped in...

All of a sudden, Zero's throat began to feel constricted and dry..

       "No.. Not now.." he thought in panic, as he looked at (Y/n), specifically at (Y/n)'s exposed neck...

        (Y/n) peered into Zero's face, "Um, Zero? Why are you looking at me like that?"

       Zero cleared his throat and slipped his hand into his pockets to find his capsule with the blood tablets; it was empty.

       He replied dryly, "Nothing..."
The white haired male kept fidgeting and was trying really hard to control himself...

        (Y/n) placed her hand on his forehead and said, "Do you have a fever? Should we go to the Infirmary to check it out?"

        Zero mentally strained himself, "Her hand - (Y/n)'s hand... So soft... So warm... Blood.... (Y/n)....."

          Zero looked down with his bangs covering his eyes and growled, "Run (Y/n).... I cannot guarantee your safety..."

        Then, he looked up at (Y/n), his lovely lilac eyes have become a burning crimson red. (Y/n) was appalled as she soon pieced together everything.

       "The tablets were... blood tablets..
Kaname did say Zero was going through a phase... How Zero keeps pushing me away... It can't be.."

       Zero flashed a pair of gleaming sharp fangs at (Y/n) with a monstrous gaze. He hissed, "(Y/n)... Last time... Run..!"

        (Y/n) shook her head sadly, "You never told me you were a vampire, Zero..."

         Zero tackled (Y/n) down to the ground pinning her hands above her head and growled, "I didn't... want.. you to think... that... I'm... a monster......"

        (Y/n) hated to see Zero being in pain, who was trying to restrain himself from biting her. She whispered softly, "You're not a monster... No matter what, you're not a monster... Don't think that I will hate you for what you are.. I will be here.. It must be hard for you to control your thirst... So, you are welcome to take my blood, Zero.."

         Zero mumbled to himself in confusion, "Not.. a.. monster..?"

       He turned his head away grunting, "No, I cannot bite you (Y/n)..."

        (Y/n) angled her neck and said, "It's fine, Zero.. You need blood right now.."

      Zero saw the two punctures that Kaname made in (Y/n)'s neck.. He was infuriated that he bit (Y/n), and immediately snarled, "I'm sorry.. (Y/n).."

        He plunged his fangs into the two punctures of (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) winced and yelped at his fangs digging into her veins. Zero was taking in huge amounts of (Y/n)'s blood. He never tasted anything more sweeter.. A wave of pleasure alleviated his excruciating hunger as he drank (Y/n)'s blood. His hands flowed down her body frame, while (Y/n) was grabbing onto Zero's back as she started to feel dizzy.

       Zero roughly licked any blood dripping out. He started nipping on (Y/n)'s ear and collarbone murmuring, "I love your blood, I love your skin, I love everything about you, (Y/n)..."

        (Y/n) was blushing hard as she couldn't believe what she had just heard and dazedly moaned softly, "Z-zero?"

        Zero moaned harshly into (Y/n)'s neck, "Ughhh, the way you moan my name (Y/n).... You're driving me insane,"

He bit into (Y/n)'s neck again in a different spot...

(Y/n)'s panted, "Zero... my... blood... is low..."

       Zero ignored her pleas and drank a few more ounces of blood, and then gently sucked on her skin as he turned her neck on the other side. He planted love marks all over her neck and chest.

        (Y/n) was turned on by his hands running across up and down her body, occasionally squeezing her sides and and shoulders. Zero's body was pressed roughly against (Y/n) creating body heat between the two.

         He gave her hickeys all over her neck and he muttered into (Y/n)'s ear in a raspy voice, "You're mine.. No one else's... Somebody may have already first stolen your first bite... But I will be the first to steal your first kiss....."

       (Y/n)'s heart was beating at a rapid pace; she stared hazily at Zero who was centimeters away from her soft lips with his parted bloodied lips. His panting had ceased. The male leered at (Y/n), "Are you enjoying this (Y/n)? Because I do..."

        Zero suddenly smashed his bloody lips into (Y/n)'s lips and groaned.

(Y/n) felt so numb at his kiss and touches. His tongue asked for entrance into (Y/n)'s mouth, but failed. Then he sneakily bit her lips making (Y/n) yelp in surprise opening her mouth. Zero's tongue darted into her mouth and tangled with (Y/n)'s tongue. (Y/n) felt so hot with Zero, as her tongue entwined with Zero's.

       The kiss felt like forever.. Zero then backed away slightly letting them both take a breath. His crimson eyes became his usual lilac shade. His face softened, "I'm sorry, (Y/n)..."

       (Y/n) gently stroke his hair, "I'm fine, Zero..."

       Zero laid on top of (Y/n) lazily. She wheezed, "Now, if you can get off me.. I'd like to breathe.."

He didn't budge.

        (Y/n) tried pushing him, but he wouldn't move. He then embraced her into his arms. Zero growled, "Don't move idiot.."

        (Y/n) stopped moving and shyly asked quietly, "Um, Zero? What you said earlier... Was that true?"

        "Hm? Oh..." He blushed a bit and answered bluntly, "Yes. I guess you can say it was a confession,"

        (Y/n) suddenly felt a fluttering feeling of joy inside her. She felt so safe in Zero's arms.. Slowly, Zero stood up and picked up (Y/n) gently. He mumbled, "Well, time to go back to your dorm...."

        He carried her to her dorm and placed her down on her bed. (Y/n) thought Zero was going for Round 2, instead he turned to the doorway and said, "I got patrol,"

     (Y/n) blushed and mentally facepalmed herself for thinking Zero was going to start heating things up again in her bed, "Thank you Zero for everything... Remember, you are not a monster!" 

      Zero mumbled, "Tch. Fine. It was nothing... Later,"

        He disappeared down the hallway to go clean himself up before (Y/n) could see him blush.

       (Y/n) looked at Zero's fang mark on her neck with her mirror and saw hickeys all along her collarbone. She blushed but then frowned as she realized, "How am I going to hide all this?!"

Author Note: Again, sorry if Zero is a bit too out of character.. I have lots of nice encouraging comments from lovely readers, but I feel like I am lacking as a writer. [ Vote / Comment ] if you liked this chapter nevertheless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
82.4K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...
22.4K 913 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
92.3K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...