Fall Out Boy Imagines and Pre...

By FallOut_AtTheDisco

A collections of imagines and preferences from the mind of yours truly. I'm always taking requests and lookin... More

Welcome!
Pete Imagine #1 Our Tree
Patrick Imagine #1 Snow
Andy Imagine #1 Cooking
Joe Imagine #1 Movie Night
Preference #1 How You Meet (Preference Part 1)
Preference #2 How He Asked You Out (Preference Part 2)
Preference #3 Your First Date (Preference Part 3; Finale)
Pete Imagine #2 Breakfast In Bed
Patrick Imagine #2 Radio
Andy Imagine #2 Sunburn
Joe Imagine #2 Just Cuddle
Preference #4 First Kiss
Preference #5 Meeting The Boys
Preference #6 Meeting His/Your Parents
Pete Imagine #3 Memeing
Patrick Imagine #3 Ice Cream Date
Andy Imagine #3 Stray Cat
Joe Imagine #3 Sweatshirt
Preference #7 Going Public
Preference #8 He Asks You To Move In
Preference #9 How You Sleep
Pete Imagine #4 House Hunting (Part 1)
Patrick Imagine #4 Awards (Part 1)
Andy Imagine #4 Pregnancy Scare (Part One)
Joe Imagine #4 Abused (Part 1)
Preference #11 How You Kiss
Preference #12 Cuddles
Pete Imagine #5 House Hunting (Part 2)
Patrick Imagine #5 Awards (Part 2)
Andy Imagine #5 Pregnancy Scare (Part 2)
Joe Imagine #5 Abused (Part 2)
Request #1 Patrick For MarvelousOlivia
Preference #13 Hugs
Preference #14 Meeting Their Kids
Preference #15 How He Comforts You
Request #2 Andy For MarvelousOlivia
Pete Imagine #6 Twister
Patrick Imagine #6 To Save Your Life
Andy Imagine #6 Truth or Dare
Joe Imagine #6 Locked Together
Preference #16 Bad Days
Preference #17 Late Night Conversations
Preference #18 Fights
Request #3 Pete & Joe Part 2 For the-veggie-thugpug, Stormwolf102, & xxalexdalxx
Pete Imagine #7 Soccer Rivals
Patrick Imagine #7 Tutoring
Andy Imagine #7 Lab Partners
Joe Imagine #7 The Jock and The Nerd
Preference #19 Crying
Preference #20 Laughing
Preference #21 Favorite Things
Pete Imagine #8 Netflix and Chill
Patrick Imagine #8 Pretending To Date
Andy Imagine #8 Blind Date
Joe Imagine #8 Detention
Request #4 Patrick Smut For: mspatrickstump
Preference #22 Their Concerts
Preference #23 Concert He Takes You To
Preference #24 Meeting His Friends
Pete Imagine #9 First Time Flying
Patrick Imagine #9 Saving My Life
Andy Imagine #9 Eye Doctors
Joe Imagine #9 Your Familiar Voice
Halloween
Request #5 Secret Identity For: nerdyanddisney
Preference #25 He Defends You
Preference #26 You're On Your Period
Preference #27 PDA
Pete Imagine #10 Singles Cruise
Patrick Imagine #10 We Met At The Vets
Andy Imagine #10 Fender Bender
Thanksgiving
Joe Imagine #10 We Are Not A Couple

Preference #10 He/You Spend the Night

2.5K 92 25
By FallOut_AtTheDisco

Pete:
"I'm not letting you drive home," Pete insisted, putting a protective hand on your shoulder.

"Why?" You whined, an annoyed look on your face. "I only had one beer."

"Exactly," he said, as if you were only proving his point.

"Well, you had two, so you're not driving either."

"Fine," he smirked. "Looks like you'll have to spend the night here."

"But I don't have any spare clothes here, or anything!"

"Here," he dug around in his dresser, then threw you one of his old t-shirts and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Pete, your apartment only has one bedroom," you sighed.

"Fine by me," he grinned.

"Ugh, I'm only doing this because your making me," you grumbled, walking towards the bathroom so you could change.

"Yeah, yeah," he said as you slammed the door.

"No funny business tonight, alright?" You told him, appearing a moment later with your clothes stacked in your arms.

"Anything you say, Princess," he nodded. The two of you climbed into bed, and he shut off the lights.

"Hey, Pete?" You asked into the darkness a moment later.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for caring about me."

"Yeah, of course." You allowed him to slip his arms around your waist, and the two of you fell asleep together. 

Patrick:
"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice whispered.

"Mmmmhmmmm?" You hummed tiredly.

"Baby, you fell asleep," the person you now recognized as Patrick said softly.

"What time is it?" You asked, slightly more awake, but not by much.

"Three in the morning," he replied, shutting off the movie you had been watching. "We should probably be getting you to bed, huh?"

"Carry me?" You asked, lifting your arms.

"Of course," he nodded, scooping you up, and brining you to your room. "I'll see you in the morning, Silly Bear," he gently set you on the bed, and made sure you were tucked in.

"No, don't leave," you mumbled.

"You want me to stay?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah..." you replied sleepily. "There's enough room for both of us."

"O-okay," he agreed, laying down next to you.

"Patty-Cakes?"

"What's up?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." You were half asleep, but you meant it all the same.

Andy:
"Thanks again for letting me stay here," you said, rolling your suitcase into Andy's house.

"No problem," he nodded, shutting the door behind you. Your house was getting fumigated, and thankfully, Andy was letting you stay at his.

"So... do you have any plans for tonight?" You asked, setting your bags down by the door.

"I was thinking that maybe the two of us could have a movie night," he shrugged. "I bought popcorn!"

"Sounds awesome!" you exclaimed.

Andy popped a horror film into the DVD player, and threw the popcorn into the microwave. You spent the whole afternoon and most of the night watching scary movies together.

"Well, I have band practice tomorrow, so we should probably be getting to bed," he murmured sleepily after The Woman In Black's credits were rolling down the screen.

"Alright," you nodded. "See you in the morning then?"

"Wait... the movies didn't scare your?"

"Huh?" You flashed him a confused look.

"It's a long story," he sighed, plopping down on the couch, and putting his head in his hands. "Let's just say I was an idiot and took relationship advice from Joe."

"Okay, now you have to tell me."

"Fine, but promise you won't laugh?"

"Pinky promise," you nodded.

"I really like you, and Joe said that if you got scared enough from the movies, you would want to sleep in my bed tonight."

You couldn't believe it. Your crush of countless years, Andy Hurley, wanted to spend the night with you. Not only that, he took advice from Joe Trohman in an attempt to do it.

"Well, now that you mention it, Paranormal Activity really shook me up."

"Really?" His face brightened.

"Yeah, I think I remember Gerard Tweeting something about how most houses are haunted... really spooky. You wouldn't mind if I..."

"No, of course not! I'll keep you safe!" He wrapped his arm around you protectively.

"My hero," you grinned. An amazing ending to an amazing night.

Joe:
"I'm glad we got to do this," you mumbled into Joe's shirtless chest, tugging one of his curls just to see it bounce back.

"Me too," he laughed, pulling you closer to him.

Unfortunately, Joe lived with in a cramped apartment with his band mates, and you lived a few hours away, so the two of you really didn't get any alone time. It was very rare that the two of you got to spend more than a few days together, and when you did, Pete, Patrick, and Andy were always there.

This weekend, Pete had a radio interview in New York, Patrick was visiting some family out of town, and Andy decided to spend the night at a friend's house, to give you two some 'special alone time.'

Not only were they all out of the house for the night, they made the two of you reservations at a fancy restaurant, left fancy chocolates and expensive wine for the two of you, and sprinkled rose petals on Joe's bed, and lit vanilla candles.

"You hungry?" You asked, pulling on Joe's t-shirt, and his boxers from last night, that had been carelessly thrown on the floor.

"Starving," he nodded.

"Pancakes okay?"

"Always!" He grinned. You hopped out of bed, and padded down the hallway, and to the kitchen. You got out the ingredients, and started measuring.

"Whatchya making?" A voice rang out from behind you.

"Holy shit!" You squealed, dropping the measuring cup that you were holding.

"Calm down, it's only us," Patrick said with a smile. He was sitting next to Andy on the couch.

"What are you guys doing home so early?" You asked, bending down to pick up the mess you just made

"It's not early," he replied. "It's already one."

"Huh, the clock in the bedroom says it's only nine."

"I know," Andy smiled proudly. "We set it back so you two would sleep in later."

"Baby, are you okay?" Joe rushed out of the bedroom. "I heard a crash, and- Oh... why are you losers home?"

"They set back the clocks so we can sleep in," you said with a tired sigh.

"Yup!" Andy said with the same cheesy grin plastered across his face.

"I've been here for a few hours, actually," Patrick explained. "Andy got here at noon, and Pete should be here any minute."

"So, how was your night?" Andy asked.

"Amazing," you grinned, planting a kiss on Joe's lips. "I can't wait to do it again."

So sorry I haven't been uploading lately! I've been working on something that I'm keeping a secret now, but hopefully I'll be able to share it with you soon!

Goodbye for now, and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.1K 55
Fall Out Boy imagines ^-^
115K 4.1K 31
A Pete Wentz vampire story :]
5.8K 79 25
Ava and Pete have a dream life. Or do they?. You will have to read to find out. Second Book in this series
406 6 10
Fall Out Boy goes on their World tour. One of the stops, Asia. So many things happen and the band discovers so many new secrets from one another. One...