Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 3

66.7K 1.6K 2.9K
By neverland_wanderer

Where am I?

This surely wasn't some village. It was clear that I was on an island, but what island? Deciding to explore a bit, I got up from the gritty sand and entered the mysterious forest. Once I entered, I realized it wasn't so scary after all, but I ended up seeing the same thing over and over as I walked on the pathway. Plants and trees.

Come on, there had to be more than just plants on this damn island. While walking on the path, I put myself to a stop when I hear a strange noise. I could hear the cries of children.

This only made me more confused, and a little more frightened.  I try following the noises, but it leads me to no where. My mind is probably messing with me and I'm just going in endless circles. Spotting a large rock on the ground, I sit down on it to get my mind together.   A different sound then filled my ears.  It wasn't the sound of children crying, it was the sound of a flute I'm guessing.

Following the sound of flute, its melody was gradually becoming louder. Taking careful steps toward the noise, I began hearing cheering and hollering.  It sounded like a celebration.  I continued following the noise and finally found where the sounds were coming from.  Right before me was a campsite.  I hid behind a tree, watching about fifteen boys in dirty attire dancing around a fire.  They seemed so enthusiastic and carefree.  But then my eyes laid on a different boy.

The boy was roughly about 5'9, looked about eighteen years of age, had chestnut brown hair, nice eyebrows, forest green eyes, and was wearing a dark green outfit.  The boy stood in the middle of the dancing boys, playing his pipes. That must've been where the music was coming from.  That must be the music that the boys are dancing too.  This green-eyed boy has be the leader of the group.

I examined the leader, thinking if I should interrupt.  I watched the leader's movements and mainly scanned his eyes.  Whenever I meet someone for the first time, I always seem to notice their eyes first.  For some reason, looking into people's eyes helps me determine what kind of person they are.

Looking into the leader's eyes, I only saw evil.  I saw darkness.  No good whatsoever.  I always trust my instinct and it was saying that this boy was bad news.  Finally making my decision to leave, I turned around, planning to leave. Unfortunately, my plan to leave was a complete failure when my foot landed on a stick, making a loud cracking sound.

You have got to be kidding me.

Everything turned silent. The sounds of hollering boys and music were no longer heard. Shit. They know I'm here. Slowly turning around, all the boys gave me nothing but a deathly stare. The leader of the group was staring as well, but he had a grin planted on his face.  Being the panicked and unprepared girl I was, I quickly ran away. To where that might be, I didn't know.

"Let's get her boys!" One of the boys shouted.

I continued running, not knowing where I was headed. My heart was beating rapidly, not because of the running, but because of fear. My breath was ragged as I was passing through the thick trees. The sounds of the boys screaming behind me only made me quicken my pace. My breathing quickens, trying to appease my need for oxygen, but it all comes to an end when I see that I'm in a dead end.

Making an attempt to turn around and run was no success when the group of boys had beat me to it. They circled around me, examining me like I was a strange creature. They surrounded all the places where I could escape. No where to hide now. A few moments later, a teenage boy from the group approaches me. His hair was dark and short, but also wavy. He was around 5'8 and looked about my age.

And if I was being honest, he was kind of cute. But I had to focus that I could be in serious danger.

"Well, well.  Look who we have here." The boy said, appearing very amused. All the other boys seemed entertained, as if this were a show.

"What do you want?" I asked with alert, taking one step back.

"We don't want anything from you.  We just..." He paused.

I furrowed my brows. "...Just what?"

"Let's just say that we don't like disturbances."  He responded with a little smirk. Damn, this boy is annoying as hell.

"Well, I was just about to leave but then you guys just had to come after me!"  I raised my arms up in frustration.

"Someone has an attitude."  He scoffed, taking a step closer.  Yup, very annoying.

"Kill her Adam! Kill her!" The other boys screamed.

Oh. So that was his name.  Well this guy sure is a dick.  And these boys are definitely crazy. I just got on this island and they already want me dead because I 'interrupted' them.

"Don't worry boys, this will be easy.  I mean come on, she's just a girl."  Adam laughed towards the end.

Okay, that made me pissed. I am not 'just a girl'. Why do boys always assume that girls are weak?  Well, not me anyway.  I had such an urge to use my powers so I could easily defeat Adam, but I wanted to fight him on my own. A fair fight.

"Trust me, I can kick your ass any day!" I claimed confidently. I crossed my arms, trying to look dauntless.

"Well then." Adam got in some sort of position. "Show me!"

Putting myself into a boxing position, I was ready. That was until one of the boys handed Adam and I swords. What?  I thought this would be a fist fight. But it's fine I suppose.  I can still kick Adam's ass. Believe it or not, I've used a sword before. Positioning myself and taking a subtle breath, I struck Adam with my sword; he blocked it. The fight had begun.

Adam tries aiming for me, but I duck down and come up wide-eyed. Our swords were clinging and clanging, while the boys were hollering Adam's name.  His sword almost reaches my neck, but I block it with my sword. He unexpectedly tries again, making me fall on my back. By now, everyone was laughing hysterically. I shoved it off and hoisted myself back up. Being incredibly irked, I swung my sword back at him, cutting a part of his arm.

That's gonna leave a bad scar.

"Oops.  Does someone have a wittle boo-boo?"  I taunted him in my best baby voice.

Adam looked down at the streak of blood on his arm. "Okay, no more mister nice guy!" He yelled angrily.

He comes at me with his sword almost cutting my stomach.  I could still hear the other boys cheering for Adam. Then Adam did something I wasn't prepared for. He dropped his sword and punched me o the jaw. It made me land on the ground with a loud thud, feeling the pain from my jaw.  Rubbing it, I hissed at Adam. He is going to regret that,

Rising back up with energy, I pushed him against the tree and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to ground moaning in pain.  That's what you get, bitch. The other boys watched the scene with shocking faces, while I was holding in my laughter.  And then being stupid as they seemed, they left an open space where I could escape.

I ran through the new path, laughing. Seconds later, the boys realized I escaped. "Get her!"

Watching the boys' attempt at catching me, I still kept on running on the path.  This was just too fun.  To others, it may seem frightening being chased by boys who are trying to kill you, but it was fun for me at this point. 

Not focusing what was in front of me, I burst out laughing because of the struggle shown on all the boys' faces.  I continued looking behind me to watch the struggling boys, but then out of the blue, I had ran into something. At first I thought I had ran into a tree, but it was no where close to being a tree.

I had ran into a person and my body was on top of that person.  I raised my head off the person's hard chest and realized I was on top of him.  The leader.

It was the boy.  The boy with the evil forest green eyes.  Well fuck, this is just great.  I quickly stood up, brushing the dust off my pants.  By the time I was about to run, the boys showed up and were standing in every corner.  The leader finally stood up from his spot, looking at me with an amused expression. What is his deal?

"It seems that we have a guest boys!" The leader yelled to the boys with a huge grin. 

"Who are you?" I asked in annoyance. I've had enough of these boys.

"I should be asking you that.  I mean, I have never seen you before." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm Amanda.  Amanda Stone." I stated, crossing my arms awkwardly.

"Oh, silly name."  He responded.  Jeez, I've been only talking to him for ten seconds and I already hate him.

"And you are?"

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself?  I'm Peter.  Peter Pan."  He said in his British accent.

Is this guy being serious?  This boy right in front of me is Peter Pan?

Well, I guess it kind of explains his weird appearance and the group of boys.  But Peter Pan is portrayed as a happy, joyful and kind boy. This boy seems like the complete opposite. Yes, I am familiar with the Peter Pan stories. I have read many fairytale books, and Peter Pan was one of them.  I thought Peter Pan and Neverland was just a typical fairytale, but I guess not.  This is all just too real.

"So....I'm guessing this is Neverland then?  And these are your lost boys?" I queried in a bit of disbelief.

"Indeed.  Now what are you doing on my island?"

His island? This guy is just so full of himself.

"I don't know how I ended up here.  One moment I was on a ship and then...I'm here."  I unfolded my arms.

"I see.  And...how did you manage to find my campsite?"  He raised a brow, tilting his head. 

"Well, it's not that hard to spot.  I mean you do have a fire and all I had to do was listen to the pipes you were playing."  I explained.

Peter Pan and the lost boys then started looking at one another, chuckling.  All of the lost boys had grins on their faces.  What's so interesting?  Did I say something funny or what?

"I'm guessing you're lost?" He smirked.

"Well yeah.  I just got on this island.  I don't know where everything is."  I replied in a 'duh' tone.

He smiled by my response. "No, not that kind of lost." Okay, I'm confused now.  What does he mean?

"What do you mean then?"  I asked in confusion.

"You see....my pipes can only be heard by certain people." He grinned.  What is up with him and grinning?  And what does he mean by 'certain people'?

The littlest bit of worry rose inside me. "Like what certain people...." 

"They can only be heard by those who feel unloved.  Those who feel abandoned."  His words made me cringe.  He's lying.  He has to be.

"No, you're lying!" I shouted, pointing at him.

"Oh, but I'm not."

I paused for a moment. Maybe he is telling the truth, because I really do feel abandoned.  I do feel unloved. After everything that happened today, of course I feel "lost".  I don't want to admit it to Peter Pan though.

"Stop denying who you really are."  He said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know who I am." I finally admitted to him, which I regretted seconds later. Peter Pan began circling around me annoyingly.

"I know who you are.  You are a lost girl."

Glaring at him, my fists were clenched. Oh how I wanted to punch him, but I just couldn't move at the moment.  I was completely frozen.

"Okay fine! Maybe I am a lost girl!" I wanted to slap myself for saying that, but all I wanted was for Pan to leave me alone already. "Can you just let me go now?!"

"Oh that can't happen. You are my lost girl now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 13 12
Her whole life has been about Henry, since she was four years old. She has never left his side, always protecting him, but who will protect her when...
35.7K 594 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
119K 2.3K 14
[Book #1 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] As Y/N is pulled away from a very boring life to save her little adoptive brother, Henry, she finds...
420K 11.8K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...