Miss Me?

Da TonioNieto

A jail sentence is not something you get out of, especially not life in prison. How was he standing in front... Altro

Miss Me? (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

1.1K 47 5
Da TonioNieto

Rion POV

*Flashback*

I need to make sure that this paper is not completely morbid. You can do this, Rion. You're not a negative person by any means, right? Right. I began to type away my thoughts, the sound of clicking keys filling the silent room. Suddenly, I heard a loud knock on my door.

"For the love of college essays." I grumbled. I opened the door to see a tall figure facing the other direction.

"Can I help you?" I asked hesitantly. The man turned around with a beaming smile and a single red rose in hand. Oh no.

"Why yes. I am looking for a charming young man by the name of Orion?" He smirked.

"I thought me postponing our date was a message." I whispered heatedly.

"I don't think I got it?" He laughed and walked in. "I mean I really wanted to make the first time out a surprise, but you are one slippery fellow. That's okay, I don't mind your... missing manners." He winked.

"You just paced into my home and you're telling me about manners?"

He shrugged. "I don't see a problem. It's not like I'm going to murder you." He laughed and offered me the rose.

"What's this?"

"Well, this particular item is a single red rose." He pointed at it, acting as if he was talking to a five year old. "I would've bought you a whole bouquet, but I think life is more about appreciation instead of abundance." He lifted the rose to his nose and sniffed it, his face taking on a euphoric expression. "Besides, this one was beautiful. Reminded me of you." He smiled and offered it once more.

"Thank you." I muttered. I took the flower from his grasp while suppressing a damn blush. I wasn't this guys biggest fan, but I didn't want to be rude either.

"Well, looks like you have some manners after all. There is hope for you yet!"

"Shut up." I shot back while heading to my kitchen. He followed in suit.

"Nice place you have here. Looks a bit lonely, though. Do you live by yourself?"

"You know, you ask a lot of creepy questions." I pulled out a tall glass and filled it with water.

"Not true! I am just curious. You don't even have a dog to protect you!"

"Who said I needed protection, huh?" I placed the rose in the glass and set it on the counter. It was a very beautiful flower.

"You know, this is an issue. I, being the gentleman and caring citizen that I am, volunteer to protect you until you get a dog or something."

"You wish, besides I already told you. I'm a man."

"Wow that was sexist! You're saying women can't protect themselves?"

"No! I didn't. Besides I'm not alone if that's your undying concern. My best friend is moving in next month."

He squinted his eyes. "Who's your best friend?" He asked.

"Her name is Fae. She's really-"

"Oh a woman." He sighed while taking on a more happy mood. "I'm sure she's great."

"Um, yeah. Anyways. I kind of have a paper to write so if you don't mind..."

"Hey I get it. I like my cuties to study hard."

"Your cuties?" So he had more? Pfft, I don't care. Nope. What am I saying.

"Ah is someone jealous!" He teased.

"No, what! There's nothing to be jealous about you self centered jerk."

"You're my only one, baby. I don't do polygamy and what not." He waved his hands. I tried to interrupt him but he continued to raise his voice. "AND as for our real date, this Saturday. You're going to have a blast."

"But-"

"Great. Good luck on the death essay." He laughed and kissed my cheek swiftly. He was out the door and driving off in mere seconds. I stood there dumbfounded  wondering how the hell I could get out of this mess.

*Flashback End*

I sat in the room with my arms crossed. I wasn't going to let him draw me back like he always did. This time he was going to get a piece of my mind.

I looked up to see Alex merely leaning on the door frame. We were currently standing in a different room as he never liked our conversations to be heard.

I merely glared at him.

"What's with the death stare, babe?" He chuckled.

I shut my eyes and attempted to contain my anger.

"You know exactly what's the problem. Because of you, my home is now a pile of ash. Because of you, everything that I have worked for is ruined! And Fae... oh my god." I covered my mouth in horror. It seems that I hadn't really paid much mind to Fae until now. 

"Must you always talk about that girl, even now!" Alex growled.

"You burned all of her belongings! She too is a victim to this and it's all my fault. Everything is all my fault. I'm a horrible friend."

He walked over and tried to hold me."Hey, you don't-"

"Don't touch me." I spat. "I don't want anything from you, I've had enough. I need you to let me go so that I can make sure Fae doesn't file a report."

"Don't worry about it, I took care of that." He growled.

"What are you talking about?" I squinted my eyes.

Alex smiled smugly.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled.

"Exactly what I said. Your little friend has gotten in the way long enough. What did you think? That I was a part of some little drug ring. Wrong, baby cakes. This is bigger than both of us and now we need to be on edge. You think I made your life harder? I can say the same thing about you. But you're mine, and you'll always be mine." He growled, the veins in his neck becoming apparent.

"If she is not okay, I swear I will kill you." I finished, tears of fear filling my eyes.

"I can't let you go Rion. They won't let me. I have to keep you with us now. They'll kill you if I don't."

"God." I rubbed my hands down my face.

"Don't worry about it. I will still protect you. No one here can touch you, I give you my word."

"That means nothing to me. I don't need your protection."

"That's what you think. I have to go. Echo will be here to keep you company while I take care of everything. Your little friend is okay. You'll see her soon, now please for her safety stop asking questions." He stopped at the doorway. "I know this isn't what you wanted, but... I love you, Ri."

I looked in his eyes and saw the pain he was trying so hard to suppress. I don't care. Be hurt. Feel everything you've made me feel. I brushed away my stray tears. I'm not about to cry.

He nodded and left the room.

I needed to make sure that Fae was okay. After I found out where she is, she and I will get out of here. If she doesn't hate me of course. Who am I kidding, I hate me right now.

"Knock knock!" A jolly voice sang. I saw Echo peer into the room. "Oh what's wrong?" She pouted and closed the door behind her. She opened her arms for a hug. There was something very innocent about her. I didn't want to believe that, though. She was exactly like everyone else.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, we're not friends." I muttered and saw her smile falter. "And I don't trust any of you."

She bit her lip in contemplation. "If you want a piece of advice..." She whispered. "I would stop running from this. You think you can race it and win but you don't. You can be at the finish line but the ground beneath you will always cave. You'll feel the failure punch you in the face. Everything around you is a curse. You're smack in the middle of it. All of us are." She finished, scratching her hair.

I stared at her in horror. This is the most sane I've ever heard her, and to be honest, I prefer her bubbly ignorance.

"We have each other though." She chuckled lightly.

"What do you mean you can't escape." I inquired.

"Well you can't escape a lot of things. The darkness, bad moods, her."

"Her?"

"Yes." She nodded. "She shows up in the most horrible times."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Let's talk about something else. What kind of candy do you like?"

"I don't... I don't like candy."

"That's horrible! How can you not? It's so sweet and sugary. It's like magic!"

I shrugged.

"What are you doing in here?" Jinx's voice filled the room as she paced in.

"Alex told me to keep Rion company." She smiled.

"That idiot only gets dumber and dumber. And to leave you of all people with him." She sighed and stood in front of me.

"What has she told you?" She ordered.

"Nothing. She was only talking about candy."

"Right. We have to move now. Follow me."

I nodded and followed the two strange girls out of the room.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 50.9K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...
187K 9.4K 51
"Happy New Year!!!" It was now or never. I pulled Alex's arm that I was still holding until he crashed into me in surprise. I put a hand behind his...
Finn (bxb) Da Lexus

Storie d'amore

473K 15.5K 41
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
34.2K 770 29
"I can't live without his snarky attitude or his incredible kindness he hides so horribly. I simply can't be without him." *WARNING* This was my firs...