The Housekeeper [h.s.]

By doyouwantsomecoffee

Lucy is the housekeeper of One Direction. Her job isn't as pleasant as it may sound. She gets bullied around... More

Crashes
Green eyes
Hangover
Rainy days and Hot feelings
Locked out
Lovebirds
Teasing and freezing
NOTE
Tears and Love
Moonlight
December Dancing
NOTE
White Christmas or Blue?
Living nightmare
Christmas Time
25th of December
In Sickness And Health
NOTE
Hidden secrets
IMPORTANT NOTE
Unexpected faces
Caught
Where do broken hearts go
Tragic Poetry
Vegas Trouble
Route 45
Lies and drama
"I Love You"
In a Heartbeat
Conflicted Heartbreaks
Cheering Presents
When it rains It pours
Reunited
Suspicious people
Doorbell ringing
Rumours and threats
All the love
Return
Are you afraid of me?
Loving fans
Seeing through lies
Kindness
Still Harry
A weak target
NOTE
Endless hike
The court trial
Keeping secrets
Excluding Lucy
Mr. Bolton
Zaran Marock
Flower field
Old friends
Bad dreams
Clear escape
The end
Disclaimer

Hostage

131 10 0
By doyouwantsomecoffee

Lucy's POV:

"Shut your mouth."

I whined trying to speak through the cloth I had in my mouth. It tasted like gasoline and something that was burnt. My hair was puffy and my skin was damp, sweat dripping from angst. A rope was tied around my hands, and I was sitting on a chair, facing the enormous room that I was in. Two men were staring at me, licking their dusty teeth and grinning at me like I was a piece of fresh meat under the nose of a lion. They wouldn't take their eyes off of me, and I felt more and more uncomfortable under the eyes of them.

"S-sir, I was just suggesting that maybe you're being a little harsh-"

"I said shut it, Mike! The last thing I need right now is your stupid, irrelevant opinion," the man standing a few meters away from me said to the tiny guy who stood beside him, looking like a terrified puppy. The man he was talking to was tall and quite muscular, dressing a bit classy and with medium-long hair. His complexion was impressively nice to look at, although I shouldn't've thought that, and he was probably in the 40's or 50's, but I couldn't help myself. Either way, he was a scumbag.

The good-looking man came towards me and studied my face. My breath hitched as he came closer to my face.

"So you're the sugarbaby Ron has told me about, huh?" He said with a graspy voice and smiled viciously, letting out a little laugh at the end. Tracing my jawline with his fingers he smirked. "A lady of real quality, I can tell. And that uniform just tops it off," he said, taking a step back, eyeing me. "Right, boys?"

They snickered and nodded, gazing me from the bottom to the top. I wanted to puke. It was absolutely abominable. I tried to look at the floor, avoiding their gaze, but the man whose breath sent shivers down my spine, yanked my face towards him. I let out a sound of discomfort as he pressed his fingers into my cheeks harshly.

"Don't you dare look away from me," he spat and sent me a vicious glare.

My eyes filled with fear. Why did this man want to hurt me? Was this the man Harry had told me about? It occured to me that everything Harry had told me, every warning, was true. I should've listened to him and stayed away, but of course I was too snoopy and nosy. Not that there really was another option though. Leaving Harry in prison for five entire years when he didn't even deserve it wasn't an option. We knew it would be hard to go through it, but it had to be done, because we all loved Harry and wanted the best for him. And justice would be served.

"Lucy!" I heard all of a sudden from behind. It was a somewhat unfamiliar voice, yet I felt like I had heard it somewhere before, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. A big man walked into the room with dark, brown hair and a suit. His hair was slicked back and he had a disturbing scar on his forehead. The eyes of the man had something ferocious in them. It gave me a feeling of being haunted, and I had a feeling he felt like killing someone anytime soon, and if anyone in that room was going to be killed, it was going to be me.

"Ron," the tall monster said and turned away from me, facing him. "About time."

My eyes flew open at the name. Harry had told me all about Ron. I should've figured it was him by his features. They were harsh and screamed "I've killed people, and I won't hesitate killing someone again."

"Have a curfew now, do we, Christoff?" Ron said in a light tone and put his arms up in defense. "Didn't know that. I got caught up in something."

Christoff gave him an unsatisfied look. "You said get the girl here till 9 o'clock. It's 9.45 now. What the hell got you so delayed?"

Ron stopped walking. He glared at Christoff, before taking wide, slow steps towards him. Pulling him closer, he whispered; "Don't forget who's in charge now, Chris. I've got you wrapped around my finger. Don't forget it."

Christoff swallowed and watched Ron as he stepped away. He nodded and looked down. I was mesmerized by how easily Ron got his way and how everyone treated him. It was like he was a king. Maybe he was, in the drug world.

"Anyway, it's good to see you again, Lucy! How have you been, love?" Ron said and smiled at me, moving a bit closer.

I wanted to spit on him. Right in his face. The only one who should call me "love" was Harry. And only him. I started to think of Harry. My lip quivered and I felt a lump in my throat. I fought hard to keep it in. I didn't want him to have me vulnerable.

He gave me a pout. "Awh, did I hit one of your weak spots?" He said in a sarcastically sad tone. "Did it remind you of Harry? I know he used to call you love. I heard you two on the phone one time. Such turtledoves. You know, I almost envied Harry for all he had, but I mean, now he's got nothing."

My head was facing down and my face was burning from anger. I felt a tear on my bare legs, and I didn't know if I wanted to scream or cry. Maybe both. It felt like he tore my whole heart into pieces. When he talked about Harry as degrading as he did, he hurt me more than he would if he talked about me like that. I didn't care what he thought about me, but when the man that got Harry in jail hurt him, it was game on.

A game I was destined to lose.

I groaned into the cloth distraught and pressed my eyes together, pinching the tears out to get rid of them. Christoff snorted in front of me, and came towards me. I saw his pointy, shiny shoes as they were standing right in front of me. He bowed down and grabbed my jaw, yanking it to look up at him. I gave him angry and sad eyes, my tears popping out whilst my face carried a scowl.

"You're not as strong as you thought you were, are you?" He said and sighed. "You see, you're not very clever for showing us exactly how weak you are. We could take advantage of it, you know."

My scowl became stronger and more vicious for every word he spat out of his mouth. That man was unbearable. Completely unbearable. Although he was right, and I had been trying to hold the tears in, but it was just too hard. Way too hard. There were so many things I wanted to say, ask, scream. But with the cloth in my mouth there was no chance of that happening.

"So what are you gonna do about her, boss?" One of his minions behind us asked.

Ron smiled. "I don't know. Maybe.. Tease her a little bit."

They laughed in the background. Tease me? I didn't know how they would tease me, and I couldn't figure out what he meant about it, but I was soon about to. The fear built up in my eyes, heart thumping loud and fast, and it felt like I was about to burst. How I got into all of this from just being a band's housekeeper, I didn't know. I was just a normal girl with a job until now. And oh, how I wanted to go back to the fearless times when me and Harry first started flirting and dating. When all I had to worry about was Louis' harsh words and Zayn's vicious glare. I wanted nothing more than to go back in that moment.

I felt a cold hand on my knee and froze. My breath hitched, and in that moment I understood what he meant by teasing me. He moved it upwards to my thigh and rubbed it.

"Boys, can you give us some privacy here please," Ron said with a raspy voice, stating it more than asking. They obeyed and went out of the room, leaving only me and Ron in the room which scared me more than anything. He moved his hand further up my thigh and came closer to my waist. He stopped. Then he looked at me and sighed.

"The fear in your eyes are ruining this," he said. I felt a hint of hope that he would stop and not go further. That was not the case. He went over to the table and into a box of things. Picking up a black tie, he went over to me again and tied it around my forehead. I shook my head violently and screamed.

"If you don't sit still, I will fucking put a gun to your empty head and pull the trigger, not one, not two, but three times, do you hear me??" He yelled.

I sobbed and nodded, tasting the salty tears in my mouth as he put the tie around my head, knotting it tightly in the back. It turned black, and I was fighting to keep it together and not pass out. His rough, cold hands went to my waist again and rubbed it gently. They slid down closer to my butt and up again to my waist. The sobs became louder and louder for every movement his hands made. Suddenly he moved quickly up from my waist to my breasts. I screamed and tried to shake him off. It was impossible. My eyes were soaking wet and they started hurting and burning from all the tears. He rubbed his hands on my breasts. I whined. It was awful.

Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and removed his hands from me, me being left unknown of what was going to happen next. He was quiet, which concerned me. I exhaled and inhaled rapidly and loudly. Turning my head in fear, the only color showing was black. I could see nothing. I could hear nothing. I could feel nothing. Physically. But mentally I was hurting and the pain was almost unbearable.

He started walking away from me with slow steps. I was still afraid, but eased up a bit more when I heard him move away from me. The door opened, and with a slam it was closed, and I was left there alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 196 25
Prologue: Sam Henderson. A girl living in the town, Falling Skies. She's a popular girl in school and all of the boys want to date her. Sam had made...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...