I Dare you 2 || j.b

De fablukex

Second book to 'I Dare You' ❤️ Mai multe

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Read please
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three

Twenty Eight

1.2K 45 21
De fablukex

H E A T H E R

This meeting was taking forever. I couldn't really concentrate on anything.

I was actually really nervous.

"So what do you think about these" Mark, the graphic designer asked.

"For what are these?" I asked.

"You're website"

"Oh, yeah." I looked at the pictures in front of me. "I like them all"

They all looked at me as I got up and walked towards the board. "Do I have to pick one?" I ask.

"No, these are just some ideas of the website" he said.

"They are all amazing" I look at them.

I wasn't really interested in any of this right now but at least the was the last thing we were doing.

After talking about the picture for a good then minutes the meetings was over so I quickly made it out of the room before someone tried to talk to me.

I walk to my car to head home because I really needed a good rest. But it wasn't happening since Jai was taking me out today.

I do appreciate that he wants to take me out but I also need rest.

I mean this could be good.

When I get to the parking lot to my apartment I park the car and walk inside trying to get past the annoying people that like to stalk people.

I walk past them not answering any questions.

L U K E

Okay I'm tired of listening to Jai go on and on about how Heather hasn't been acting the same for the past few months.

The girl has gone through a bit of depression this year, give her some space.

When I saw her today she looked different but I could really put a finger on it. At first I thought it was he stomach but then again not really.

Jai was being so harsh with her. I felt bad for her because I know she's very emotional, lately.

"Where are you going?" I ask Jai when I see him dressed differently from before.

"I'm taking Heather out"

"son! You always take her out. Just stay with us tonight"

"I can't" he grabs his keys and walks out the door.

"I feel like he's obsessed with her" Daniel walked into the living room from the kitchen.

"He was being a dick to her today during lunch" I scroll through my phone.

"What do you mean?"

"So she kept getting calls and she ignored them, she got annoyed so she answered them Jai asked her who it was and she told him it was the doctor. So apparently she's been going a lot to the doctor so Jai got mad just because she said she was fine" I rolled my eyes. "She asked him if he was mad at her the. Jai basically told her to shut up and eat"

"If he continues like that he'll end up being single forever" Daniel sat down on the single couch.

J A I

I make my way to Heathers house. I hope she's ready. I knock on her door.

I wait for a response but nothing.

I knock again but no answer.

I get out my keys and search for her keys. She gave me a set of keys.

I unlock her door and walk in. The lights were turned on.

She's here, maybe she didn't hear the door.

I walk to her living room and look at the view.

I hear something smash in what appears Heathers room.

I run towards it. I open the door and I see Heather on the floor surrounded with glass.

"What the hell?" I walk over to her.

She quickly turns around and tries to clean her face.

"Oh Jai" she get ups quickly trying to sound like she wasn't crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

I looked at her, she tried fixing the dress she had chosen for tonight.

"Let me look presentable" she started walking to the bathroom.

"NO!" I pulled her back. "What is going on Heather?" I wasn't playing around right now. I need to know what's happening because it looks bad.

"Nothing" she repeats.

"What do you mean nothing?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. "I find you crying. You broke your mirror. The room looks like a tornado went through. You've been distant. you don't even want to touch me anymore." I look at her.

"Please leave it" she looks down.

"I'm not going to leave it because I don't like seeing you like this. Am I the problem?" I asked.

"No. It's me"

"What do you mean it's you?"

She shakes her head.

"Fuck sake Heather! I can't fucking help you if you don't tell me"

She didn't say anything.

"Don't you trust me?" I ask softly.

"Yes" she whispers.

"Please tell me. I want to help you"

"I can't" tears fell down her cheek. I tried to clean them but she moved back.

"Why can't you?" I said through gritted teeth.

She looked at her fingers.

"You.. You" I waited for her to continue but she didn't say anything. She was probably thinking of how to say it.

"Me what?"

"You wouldn't want to be with me anymore"

"What have you done?" I looked at her.

"It was a mistake" she said softly.

I looked at her serious.

"Speak before I end up doing something I don't want to do" I said with a firm voice.

She went to her closet.

She took out a box and handed it to me.

There were pictures of her and I together. I look up at her.

"Heather for fuck sake what's wrong with this? Are you trying to say that we are a mistake?"

She didn't speak she just searched for something in the box.

"Here" she backed away.

I looked at the picture. I turned it around.

"Is this a joke?" I ask her.

"PLEASE FUCKING SAY IT'S A JOKE!" I scream at her.

Why I did that I don't know. I'm trying to understand all of this.

"Heather, when was this?" I show her the picture.

"Almost six years ago" she answers.

"Alright, so this isn't no joke" I say.

She shakes her head.

"Was I?" Hoping she understood and she nodded her head.

"Why wait till now to tell me?"

"I didn't think you would care"

"I WOULDN'T CARE?" Is she being serious?

"If I didn't do that my career wouldn't have gone further plus being a single mother wasn't going to work, I didn't want anything to remind me of you so that was what I thought of. I didn't know of the consequences of the future, I was young and stupid"

"That was the dumbest shit you have ever done, and what are the consequences?"

"I might never be able to have a child of my own." She said with teary eyes.

"Like I said, that was stupid. And what made you go check yourself on that?"

"Jai please don't be like this" she tried walking closer to me. "Jai" she covered her mouth.

"I was going to do the dumbest shit ever tonight but I'm glad this came up because I want to be with someone who doesn't have a heart"

"No Jai" she walked closer to me.

"Sorry Heather, you're on your own now" I walked to the door.

"Jai!" She pulled me but I pulled my hand back.

"Jai! Don't do this" she fell on her knees.

I need some thinking time. Maybe I'll be back.

"Jai, I'm pregnant but it's at risk" she whispered.

"I need time" I walked out her room.

Yeah I know that wasn't how I was suppose to deal with that but it was a shocker.

She killed a human being. She killed my baby. That would've brought us closer together.

I always thought that abortion wasn't something she would do, but I was wrong.

"Jai I love you" she walked out her room.

"You should've thought of that when you were at the clinic killing a human being." I tried to calm myself.

"Did you expect me to fly across the world to tell you I was having a baby and that it was yours?" She asked but she didn't let me answer. "You had made a decision and it didn't involve me. I tried contacting you but you blocked me and everything. So I came to the conclusion and that was abortion"

"There were other things you could've done" I answer. "Adoption"

I opened the front door.

"Don't leave"

"I need to calm down"

I close her door looking at her as the door closes.

Everything was going perfect. Where did I go wrong?

----------------------------------------------------

Go vote for my other fanfic Photographs

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.6K 373 100
Preferences and Imagines of the Janoskians.
12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
227 0 59
I've been loving you forever and I won't ever stop, we are forever and always. + + + Book One - Bad Girl Book Two - Save Me Book Three - Forever Lovi...
659 3 23
The perfect book for lovers of romance and the Janoskians filled with loads of action