Living A Lie (Completed)

By Mys_AJ

SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book firs... More

Living A Lie
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Spin-off
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12. 1
Chapter 12. 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not An Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Riley's book

Author's Note

52.4K 1.7K 360
By Mys_AJ

Hello people!

It has come to my attention that many people have negative opinions on my stories. I'm not gonna point any specific person out.

I respectfully ask that you keep your opinions to yourself, and please do not comment or message me to tell me that you hate my book.

No one is forcing you to read my story. If you don't like it, just stop reading it.

On the other hand, if you want to continue to hate on my writing. I will gladly buy you a mirror to show you what actual shit looks like. Then I'll use your face to break the mirror and stab you with the glass. Maybe pour some lemon juice on you afterwards.

You can be a crappy person to me, just know that I'll be a million times more gruesome.

Anyways!!!!

To those of you who are actually nice and like my book. I love you!!

I'm in the midst of finishing the next chapter, and I'm still trying to write Wendy's story. So... I'll update in a couple of days.

Kayyzzz Byeezzz

~A.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 929 31
How'd you feel?, When you're treated like dirt, a liar, an unwanted, a runt...... When you're orphaned by the very ones that haunt you, and then...
126K 6K 27
The day that changed my life was the day I ran from it all and made the hardest decision of my life. But I had too, I never got to chose as I was cho...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
64.1K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...