The Hollows Of Hiraeth (✔️) |...

By __queenly__

Have you ever feared for your life? Due to recent circumstances, Sky Forest knows that feeling like the back... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part Two
Chapter One-Hundred: Part One
Chapter One-Hundred: Part Two
Epilogue
♔ THE SEQUEL ♔

Chapter Four

111 8 5
By __queenly__

^ A vision for Sky's room ^

_________________________________

T h e H o l l o w s O f
H    I    R    A    E T H
_________________________________

"–okay? That 'girl' is my best friend, Sky." I nodded along, sensing that Jameson was very angry at me, but not totally caring about it.

"Do you have any respect at all?" He asked, finally quietening down after a ten-minute lecture. When he did, I could hear his heavy breathing.

I crossed my arms over my chest, huffing. "I only said one rude comment to your stupid girlfriend–"

"–she's not my girlfriend! God, Sky, how many times–"

"–don't blaspheme! Plus, it's not like it was undeserved; she was rude."

"Sky," Jameson began, deadpan, "Eden isn't exactly a ray of sunshine when she meets new people; she's apprehensive."

"Obviously," I muttered under my breath but cleared my throat when Jameson rose an eyebrow at me. "It was rude to me, that's all."

At that moment, a boy blitzed past, yelling something about condoms, pushing past me and sending me reeling into the lockers beside us. Jameson reached out, steadying me, before withdrawing his hands and crossing them over his chest, returning to being a brick wall.

I sighed, turning around and heading in the direction we were walking in before our bickering turned argument turned into a battle, in which nothing else could possibly happen simultaneously.

During my walk through never-ending traffic jams, I found myself pondering about the next school day, and how I slipped into a trance of my memories just half an hour ago. How am I going to cope tomorrow when I couldn't cope today—when there was just two of us in the room? Tomorrow there will be more—many more.

I bit the inside of my cheek, feeling myself falling back into my trance. Homesickness is all consuming. "I hope you're not too mad at me, JJ," I began, needing something to distract me, "because I don't see how you can protect me if you hate me." Jameson rolled his eyes and pulled me away from someone I was about to walk into.

"I told you not to call me JJ," His face held a poker expression, but I could hear in his voice that he was fighting to keep his cool. "And I don't hate you," he sighed, "I'm not allowed to hate you."

"That's not very convincing." I responded, watching as the edge of his lip upturned slightly.

"So I don't hate you, I'm mad at you for what you said. Eden isn't that kind of girl, you just don't know her." I rolled my eyes but stayed silent. Although it killed me to admit, if anyone was pointing out the truth here, it's Jameson; they are best friends.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw as Jameson turned to look at me as if he was expecting me to talk back. But not once did I open my mouth.

Jameson guided me up a flight of stairs, "Lessons are finished." He announced, "Of course, the school days are usually longer but you came in late so you missed five of the lessons." I nodded, still not allowing myself to speak, afraid that I would verbally vomit and say things I would regret.

"These are the dorm rooms," He gestured to the many doors in front of us in the hall. We were walking down a very long corridor, it had rooms either side and they carried on down farther than I could see.

Jameson and I walked for what seemed like ages, and I swear the next millennium year came before we arrived at what I guessed was my dorm room. Jameson pulled out a key and unlocked the door, stepping aside to let me walk in first.

I supposed the room is now mine, so I dropped down onto my bed and stretched out my limbs. I was surprised to find the bed was king sized, decorated with a gold and purple duvet, white pillows and a beautiful white metal frame, with the most intricate design.

The bedroom had a simple ensuite, with a shower, toilet and sink, with a black marble counter and a huge mirror above it. I walked back into my bedroom to find Jameson looking at me curiously, with an amused smile plastered on his face.

Before I could say something, he pulled out another key and walked over to a door on the other side of my room that I hadn't even noticed. He unlocked the door and pushed it open.

When Jameson moved out of the way, I could see that the room was almost identical to mine. Jameson shrugged off his coat and hung it on the other side of the door.

"What is that?" I asked as I looked past Jameson at the room. I looked back at Jameson and took in his appearance without his dark, black coat on, he looked a lot less intimidating.

"This is my room." He announced as he spread out his arms to gesture to the room. My eyes widened, we are rooming together?

"We are sharing a room, all guardians and the special ones have to,"  I'm guessing I just spoke my thoughts aloud then.

"Except for the fact that there's a door in between us, which is necessary since–" Jameson scratched the back of his neck and I smirked, folding my arms together across my chest.

"Since you're a boy, and I'm a girl." Jameson nodded in response and took off his shoes, placing them neatly in the corner.

"What did they think we would do? Because trust me, I'd never go there, you are not my type." I told him, hoping his ego would pull through after what I had said.

"Well, if we are found doing anything that counts as inappropriate then I'll be exiled out probably to a country across the world," My eyes widened, he can't be serious. But judging by the look on his face, I could see he was being very serious.

"And you will be punished." Woahh. Okay then. It took a while for me to process that before I nodded my head. Turning away to sort through my school bag, and then found that I actually didn't own one anymore.

"Why do they keep these rules? They sound ridiculous." I asked in response,
bewildered by these weird rules.

Jameson shrugged, "They keep them for reasons." He told me as a reply and I pulled a face at him but he ignored me.

"There are also a few rules on the door between our rooms." I continued glaring at Jameson as he stepped into my room. I raised my eyebrow at him though, slightly interested by the subject.

"It stays open, all the time–" My face scrunched up as I let out an involuntary groan, all anger towards Jameson long forgotten.

"–no matter what. The only time it gets closed is when we are changing, anything else and I'll just barge in here."

My eyes widened, "I never knew you were so rude, JJ." I smirked as Jameson cringed at the nickname, but he didn't pick it out.

"I'm not being rude, my duty is to protect you and if the door is closed and you aren't changing then I can only assume the worst." I held my hands up in mock surrender. Dude, Jameson is so uptight about this whole guard thing.

It was almost as if Jameson heard my thoughts, as he rolled his eyes. Wait, did I just speak my thoughts aloud? Again?

"It also locks," I focused my attention on Jameson again as he pulled some keys from his pocket.

"Ooh, can I have one?" I walked over to him and outstretched my arm to take it from his hand, but he shook his head. I pouted my lips.

"If you ever lock this door then I will punish you until you die." Jameson threatened. So uptight.

"What was the point in telling me about the lock then?" I asked Jameson curiously, to which he responded with a simple shrug of his shoulders, then backed into his room.

"Oh, here." He threw me a plain black backpack. I thanked him and took the bag back to my bed. I was surprised to find it fully stocked with school supplies, the bare necessities of makeup and–

"OH MY GOD!"

Jameson ran into the room, ready to fight the enemy, then I showed him my new iPhone 5S. Jameson rolled his eyes and left me to marvel over my new baby.

_________________________________

Hello once more by Adele

Buy the new single for free

#logic

REMEMBER THAT THE PLAYLIST IS IN MY ABOUTT

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's kind of shit but the next chapter is GOOOD

That wasn't vain at all

(Shit goes down though)

I just ran up the stairs

Okay bye my love

–Chloe

#whatsmylastnamethough

______
Next update: hmm, Tuesday
______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 17.3K 77
Romance|Action|Mystery|Humour Highest Rank- #7 Teen Fiction. #8 Mystery/ Thriller ...
Dreams ✔ By A♥️

Mystery / Thriller

1.6K 541 39
❌ "...every soldier in the room froze...They turned, focusing their burning eyes on one single thing, me. In a matter of seconds they were all on the...
39 1 1
Rae Morningstar has two amazing boyfriends... so when a third love interest comes into the mix, he starts to struggle with his day-to-day. From work...
159 10 11
Black and White, Darkness and Light (Nico di Angelo x Fem! Reader) ''The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people are the brightest. The...