Amy and Rory: an au

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Rory
Amy
The date
Their first time
Rorys college dance
Rorys graduation
Amys decision
7 years later
Amys 27th birthday
Babies
The pregnancy
Discussing baby names
Rorys 28th Birthday
Callum
Callum part 2
Amy gives birth
Picnic in the park
Bethany's first birthday
2 years later
Their double date with Abi and Jeff
The aftermath of the date
Amys 31st Birthday
Christmas party
Amy and Callum
Amy and Rorys 3rd wedding anniversary
Paris
Paris part 2
Paris Part 3
Back from Paris
Twins
Jessica and Arthur
Date night
The hotel room
The hotel room part 2
5th wedding anniversary
5th anniversary part 2
5th anniversary part 3
Lip gloss
Amy questions Rory
The letter
Unpacking
DVD night
Bath
The Twins first birthday
The fire
Amy wakes up
Visitors
Home
I love you
I love you too
Valentines Day
Amy and Abi
2am
5 years later: Disney World

Alone time...sort of

100 3 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It had been 4 months since Jessica and Arthur had been born and they had came home at two weeks old. Rory had got the snip so they didn't have any more children and he had just got home from work.

Amy quietly went over to him and told him that all the children were asleep, he smiled as she took his hand and led him upstairs. "We haven't had alone time in 4 months, I've missed you". She led him into the bedroom and sat him on the bed, straddling his lap.

He was halfway done taking her clothes off when the Twins started crying. Amy looked at him and got off his lap, "you get Arthur and I'll get Jessica" she smiled and went into the nursery, picking up Jessica as Rory followed and picked up Arthur.

"I miss having alone time with you too Amy, maybe we should go out soon, or drop the kids off somewhere for the night.

"I'm not ready to be away from the twins, but we do need some alone time soon".

"We'll sort something out" he got Arthur to stop crying and put him back in his cot as Amy did the same with Jessica.

Amy walked over to Rory and wrapped her arms around his waist kissing him. "I love you"

"I love you too". He kissed her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 136 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...
547 27 9
𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
129K 4.5K 66
ignite /ɪɡˈnʌɪt/ catch fire or cause to catch fire. •✽• Fool me once, Doctor, show me the stars. Give me a reason to believe in the Universe and I wi...