Demigods At Hogwarts

By dam_percyjackson

The seven plus Nico, Thalia and Calypso are going Hogwarts to protect the golden trio from the war that is co... More

Chapter 1: We're going where?
Chapter 2: Diagon Ally
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: Our Dorms
Chapter 6: Classes
Chapter 7: Percy Has Blue Cookies?! ATTACK!!!!
Writers block!!!!!
Chapter 8: Training in the woods and a sister
A/N
Chapter 9: Hermione Goes To The Library And We Meet Percy's Little Sister
Info about Mia
Chapter 10: Reviled
More info about Mia
Chapter 11: Nonsence And More Nightmares
Not sure
Chapter 12: Dont Die On Me
Chapter 13: Reunion
Chapter 14: War Plans
Chapter 15: Getting Ready For The Ball
Styx
Chapter 16: The Ball
Gotta hate sisters
Update
Happy Birthday Me
Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part One
35K VIEWS?!?!
Cookies
Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part Two
Blue Cookies and Pancakes
Live.ly
Chapter 17: I Think The War Started Part Three
Rock Concert
Chapter 18: Saying Goodbye
The Watty's
Epilouge
Shit like this gets me pissed
WTF
Author Q and A
New Book Info
Hiiii New Book will Be Out Soon
First Chapter Is Up
Holy Shit
Hi + About Me

Chapter 3:The Train Ride

10.9K 203 736
By dam_percyjackson

Percy's POV
We split up into two groups and I had Thalia, Annabeth, Nico and Frank. As we walk through the train we couldn't find an empty cabin but then we saw a cabin with three people in it and I recognized one of them strait away. He was the guy that was hitting on Annabeth. Since we had no choice I asked, "Hey can we sit here everyone else is full.". The guy with the glasses answered me. "Yeah sure. Bye the way I'm Harry, Harry Potter, the chosen one, the one who defeated Voldemort. You guys must be the exchanged students from America." he said while looking at Annabeth who was not fazed by who he is. "I'm Percy Jackson, this is my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, this is Nico Di Angelo, Frank Zhang and Thalia Gra-" I got interrupted by Thalia that said sternly, "Just Thalia.". "Well they're Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley." Harry said. We heard the train whistle and we sat down.

Harry's POV
The Americans sat down across from us and then I noticed that Percy, Nico and Frank all have the Dark Mark. I guess Ron noticed too because he yelled, "How dare you Death Eaters come here!". The Americans all thought that was funny. "Who would eat Thanatos?" Percy said between laughs. Annabeth stomped on on is foot and they started to talk in a different language. I think they were talking in Greek.

Then a familiar platinum haired Slytherin opened the door to our cabin and said, "Well if it isn't Potty, Weasel and Mud Blood Granger." Malfoy sneered. Then he looked at the Americans. "Are you mud bloods, half bloods or pure bloods?" he asked. "We're all half bloods." Annabeth answered. "Guess that's better than mud bloods." he muttered. "And how is there a difference? We're all people with with our own rights." Annabeth stated. "What would you know? You're probably just another dumb blond." he shot back.

Annabeth's POV
Angry. No infuriated. That is the word that would describe me right now. I got out of my seat, walked up to Malfoy and punched him. In the face. Hard. He yelped in pain when my fist made contact with his nose. "My father will hear about this." he said and ran away back to the other end of the train.

"Hey Thalia, did you notice Malfoy checking you out?" Percy asked while Nico was trying not to laugh. Ron failed and burst out laughing and Nico started laughing hard when he saw Thalia's face which was as red as Ron's hair. "I'll get you Kelp Head." Thalia growled.".

4 hours later (still Annabeth's POV)

After a while we arrived at Hogwarts. The castle was absolutely beautiful. We got our bags then went to find the other five.

"Hey I think that's Piper and Jason, over there." Percy said. I looked over to where he was pointing and sure enough they we there. And then I saw Leo. "Styx." I muttered. We walked over to them and then I said, "Jason! I told you to not let Leo have a lot of sugar! Now look at him!". "Oh um about that..." he trailed off. "No I don't want to hear it right now. Let's go find Minerva."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooooooo I gotta question is it bad that on a game I have I named the characters after people that are in PJO and HoO? Cuz I'm not sure....... anyways I gotta another question and that is...............

Who is your favorite Greek god?

Mine is my dad, Poseidon

Bye!!!!!!!!!!

-Mia daughter of Poseiden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 91.7K 35
"You've fallen in love with a girl you've never met?" "Yes, but we play chess!" 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...
5.3M 184K 50
"SHE LOOKS AT YOU AND SEES THE STARS. YOU LOOK AT HER AND SEE THE MOON. IT'S SUCH A GODDAMN TRAGEDY BOTH OF YOU THINK THE OTHER IS LOOKING AT THE GRO...
1.2M 40K 23
When Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia get assigned a quest to protect Harry Potter, they never expected it to be back in time and in a whole differe...