...But You Don't Notice at Al...

By ninjaspatchula15

Throughout middle school, Harry was Kat's best guy friend. They hung out together all the time, and they kne... More

Prolouge
A Singer
Stole My Heart
Isn't It Ironic?
Tell No One But Kevin!
A Good Night's Swim
Marco! Polo! Liam! Harry!
Nightmares and Pancakes
I'm Single, Marry You, French Silk Cones!
"Let's Go To The Mall"
Best. Day. EVER!
Harry Styles
Shut Up!
The Interview (of doom)
Harry, and Louis, and Landon OH MY!
Well That was Awkward
Muffin!
What Happens to Little Girls who Lie
Whipped Cream...and I Know it!
Attack of the Graceful Kats
At Least I Didn't Get Drunk
Whoops!
You Can Take Me Home
Same Old Games
"Dating"
Intervention
The Universe Ships Hat
Can't Fight This Feeling
Nobody Compares
Good Morining, Darling
Closer
My One Love
Kit-Kat and Twix
Right Where I Belong
Epilogue

Fall For You

1.1K 31 8
By ninjaspatchula15

"It's alright, I'm leaving," said Landon as he got up from the couch.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine,"

"Well is your eye alright?"

"Kat, you don't have to keep pretending that you care," he said, "I saw Harry leaving your room. I don't know what's going on with the two of you, but I sure as hell don't want to be a part of it,"

"Landon can we just..." I started.

"Tell me there's nothing between you and Harry," he said finally looking at me in the eyes.

"I..."

"Tell me there's nothing between you and Harry, or I'm gone," he said.

I kept my eyes glued to the floor. "I can't,". I heard steps and the slamming of the hotel door.

Without looking up, I made my way to Harry's room. I knocked.

Nothing.

"Haz?" I said quietly.

Nothing.

"Harry, please," I pleaded.

Nothing.

"Harry, you asshole, talk to me," I smacked my hand on the door.

"Go away," he said.

"Twix," I whispered.

"Kat, I told you to go away," he said again. I could tell he was right against the door.

I rested my forehead against the door, "Can't we just talk?"

"So you can tell some more lies? Thanks, I'll pass," he said.

"Harry," I said.

"Shut up, Kat," he growled.

"Harry, can't you just..."

"Kat! I said shut the hell up!" he said, sounding even harsher than before.

"Why are you being like this?" I asked softly.

The door came flying open. He could've at least bothered to put a shirt on. "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"I...just...I," I stuttered.

"Yeah, so go," he said. I noticed his eyes were a little red and puffy.

"I can't," I sighed I reached out my hand and pulled his head towards me pressing my lips against his. His hands raced lightly along my hips before pushing me away, almost reluctantly.

"No, Kat," he said. I bit my lip, and walked towards Louis' room. Tears filled my eyes threatening to fall.

"Lou," I said hitting his door lightly.

He opened the door, "Come here," he said giving me a big hug. I sniffled against his shoulder. "Woud now be a bad time to say I told you so?" he asked.

"Yes Louis, right now is a completely inappropriate time to say I told you so," I sniffled.

"Kat, why didn't you just tell him go begin with," he asked softly. I don't want to answer. I can't. Louis sighed, "It's because you're in love with him isn't it,".

I sobbed softly and nodded. How could this have happened. My life is not suposed to be like this. I'm not suposed to fall for my best friend, but I did. I love Harry, but that doesn't even matter. I've fallen. I've fallen hard.

What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful," said Harry giving me a big hug in the hallway.

"I can't breathe," I said.

"Oops, sorry," he laughed, letting me go. "Hey, can I come to your house?"

"Harry do you ever spend time at your own house," I laughed, "Don't your mom and Gemma miss you?"

"Nope, no one loves me," he laughed.

"You're a dork," I laughed, "Yeah, you can come over, but you have to leave mpby seven because Alice is sleeping over,"

"But I'm lonely," he pouted.

I lightly slapped his face, "Come on, Twix,". I took his hand, and swung my arm back and forth as we walked out towards my house.

"So how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Sure," he said sarcasticly.

"I'm serious, I really am!" I protested.

"Whatever you say," he said.

"You're such a dork," I laughed hip checking him.

"I can beat up Ryan if it makes you feel any better," he smiled at me, his dimples showing.

"As great as that would feel," I laughed, "No,"

"You're no fun,"

"I'm just trying not to get you expelled,"

"I won't get expelled if I hide the evidence," he grinned mischievously.

"No Harry, you're not beating him up," I laughed as we toward my front door, I took my key out of my pocket and opened the door.

"Kat is that you?" my mum shouted for upstairs.

"Yeah, Harry is here," I yelled back. I heard her footsteps as she ran down the stairs. She came into view, her eyes were bloodshot. "Mum, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Kat, why don't we sit down. Harry, dear, why don't you sit by us, I was going to call your mum anyway," we sat at the couch.

"Mum, what is it?" I asked.

"Kat, your Father got a new job," she said slowly, "It's exactly what he's been looking for, it's basically his dream job..."

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"It's in Seattle,"

My throat got dry, "As in, United States?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry honey, I know you're used to this town, and you have some great friends here, but this is a really big step for your father, and I've heard Seattle is absolutely beautiful,"

My eyes began to water. I don't want to move to Seattle! I like it here. I have my best friend, and my amazing school, and Ellie's ice cream parlour. I've got everything I want here.

"You're moving?" said Harry looking almost as upset as I feel. I let out a sob, and we wrapped our arms around each other. "Kit-Kat," he said, "Don't leave,"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Lou, what should I do," I said lying in my back on his bed as he sat at a chair beside it.

"First, sit up so I don't feel like a shrink," he said,

I sighed sitting up, "I'm just tired,".

"Did you talk to Harry?" he asked.

"Yeah, but he pushed me away,"

"Literally or metaphorically?" he asked.

"Um...both?"

"Did you two kiss?" his eyes widened.

"Um.."

"Holy shit!" he yelled

"Language,"

"How many times?" he asked.

"Why does it even..."

"How many times?" he persisted,

"Three," I sighed.

"You're insane," he concluded.

"Some help you are," I said sarcastically.

"I honestly don't know what to say, you honestly messed up big time. I don't know what else to tell you, just stick with Blair and me, and Harry will get over it after a while," he said.

"Didn't sound like it," I said, "I'll be lucky if he ever talks to me again,"

"I think you may be underestimating Harry's contol," Louis offered a grin, I gave him a small smile in return. "Oh, don't be sad, Kat! If it's any consolation, he has to at least pretend to like you because you two are performing your song at the next concert,"

"Sounds bloody fantastic," I laughed really hard, even though nothing was funny.

Louis laughed, "You little cutie," he pinched my cheek and I gave him a cheesy grin.

"Thanks, Lou,"

"What are friends for?" he smiled.

A/N:

IMPORTANT READ: FIRST PARAGRAPH IS WEIRD RANDOM STUFF, IT'S WERID SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT DON'T, BUT THE SECOND PARAGRAPH IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

I had to put off updating, I was sick, and when I'm sick my mind gets sort of sexual...I don't know why. Yes, it's weird, but I didnt want it to go "that" way. Anyway I really hope you liked it, please voteeeee and commennnnnt. Update on my life: I started watching supernatural (it scares the shit out of me BUT I CAN'T STOP!) I started watching jacksgap (it's on YouTube, go watch it right now), I was sick but now I'm better, and I ate a doughnut yesterday and it was bloody fantastic. Oh and I love the word cheeky now. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEKY :) just watch jacksgap, you'll understand....or not. I'm talking a bit like a Brit because of how much I've been watching jacksgap...I have a problem. But really I'm from 'MERICA! Whooo! And the hooooome of theeeee braaaaaaaveeee! Haha, I don't know what's wrong with me, too much jacksgap....OKAY IM DONE!

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART! READ ME!

I am posting a new story! I AM POSTING A NEW STORY! It is a Niall fanfic <3 it will be called "I Wish" and the first chapter of it will be my next update...whenever that may be....I'm very excited for it, and it should be up soon!

Cheeky Jack, and Finn Finn the better twin to you all!!!

<3 French Fry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...
4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
81.5K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...