Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

Par heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... Plus

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 6

846 41 6
Par heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Sehun's Pov.

"Bye" Yewon waved at me. I just smiled as i see her gone. I feel great. We are good now, maybe i should just forget about who is Yoji, and started loving Yewon as she did. Where is that Seunghwan , like seriously. She have a meeting here, and until now she's not here ? So wow.

Seunghwan's Pov

Hye Jin and the girls aren not going to meet him anyway. So why i musted be the one who see that thing. Sehun, this is your hobby right ? Making me in pain, and crying. Whenever you was around, it always hurting myself. I never regret the time i love you, but i regret the time i trusted your words.

"Well, all people can forget me easily. If your love are too deep. Why don't you find me now ?" I sighed in relief. I've too many weakness that making me stronger now. I already done with this life.

Love ?

Just go away. I didn't buy with any trust. I continued my step and enter the store. I see around me, i remember the moment sehun closed my eyes when i'm eyeing the another guy.

"I miss you, alot" i took my long breathe before i can even continued walked. Even my legs didn't let me stand anymore.

"Yoji ? Choi Yoji ?! It's been awhile" that voice. Taehyung ? Kim Taehyung. He's here. Wow, that's a relief. "How are you ?" He smiled at me. He is still the same person i used to know. I dissapear for more than 5 years and he still treats me as his friend. Is this the real true love than i lost ? Or maybe i should choose him over sehun.

Yeah, i should. But it's already too late.

"Hey, talk please ?" He patted my shoulder, and as usually he made me comfortable. As he used to make me before. "Fine thanks, how about you tae ?" He chuckled as he heard the nickname i called him. What's so wrong with that thing ?

"This TaeTae, is always fine. You look so pale. Are you okay ?" I nodded slightly. Well, he still cared. It's already 5 years ago. Don't said you still have a feels towards me Taehyung. "So how was sehun ?" My tough glued as i heard that.

What ? Will you answers. Will you even said "oh we are fine" while we aren't. maybe this is not impossible he is kiss or hug that bitchy Yewon right now. What should i say ? We are break up, he's betrayed my heart and making me cry everynight. "Hmm, I lost in contact with him. It's already 5 years ? That's impossible our love can stay still"

I sent him a smile. "You still have me" he winked. Yeah, this is the reason why i should not leave him at the first place. Why i didn't give Taehyun chances to love me ? And why even i didn't except his love. If i know my story will ended like this with Sehun. "How about you and your girlfriend ? The one i meet in the club" he look at me and give me digust look, saying that girl is not his type.

"You've no different. Funny" at least he make me laugh. Not like what sehun always do. Taehyung appreciate me more than he did. "I miss you laugh and smile. Well, no Sehun ? Then it's my chances" i hitted him slowly. Aish, he is just too naughty for handle.

"Shhhh" we heard someone hissed and Taehyung chuckled a bit. Yeah, it's frustated that our sweet memory disturbed by someone else.

Should i restart my life with another guy that come and will appreciate me forever or should i just waiting for the guy that won't noticed me forever ?

Taehyung or Sehun.

"So this is the reason why you didn't come to the meeting huh ? Are you dating. Here ? Ew"

sehun's voice wake me from the imagination to the reality. Why is he here ? Aren't he supposed to be there. With Jung Yewon.

---

Sehun's Pov.

Shit, i'm done with waiting those girls. They should be here for already 30 minutes ago. "Thank you sir, come again" the waiter bowed at me. If i found of them around here, i swear i'll cutted their head into the pieces.

"Damn, it's hot here" i took my step into the nearest store. Atleast, i can rest here for awhile and enjoy a cup of ramen. "I miss you alot" i heard one guy said. Chessy word always killing me whenever i heard it.

"Shhhh" i try to make them shut the hell up, but yeah totally failed. I take a glance to them and see someone look exactly like Baekhyun, but he's not.

I make my distance to them closer, and imittating the girl's face. wait, don't said the girl that giggling is.. Son Seunghwan. She is dating and this is the reason she escape our meeting ?

"So this is the reason why you didn't come to the meeting huh ? Are you dating. Here ? Ew" i said sarcasticly while eyeing and walk towards them. I rolled my eyes as i see that guy that she talking with, this type of guy ? Shhh, she's blind.

"Oh Sehun ? Ahh, i know Yoji is lying as she said you guys are done. Nice to meet you bro" seunghwan just stayed silently from the beggining. Who is he, why he acted that he know me. Aren't he just the guy that used to be Seunghwan's . How in this earth he knew me ?

"YAnd why musted Yoji name apprear. That girl, why is she already messed up my life so bad. "Aigoo, Yoji ah you should just said that you and sehun still in touch with each other. No need to lied on me" he said while looking at Seunghwan. Why is he calling that girl as Yoji. What's happening in this world actually ?

"Yoji ?" I asked while begging Tae-guy the answer.

"Yes yoji ! yah Sehun. Did you even forget your own ex girlfriend name ? How funny" he slightly laugh with his own words. I just sent him a awkward smile. Seunghwan name is actually Yoji, or who the heck is actually her. My mind can't even know what's really going on.

"It's already 5 years since you won Yoji's heart. It's my chances now Haha. Oh did you guys officially break up ?" This guy is just so talkative. Can't he just stop talking. "Taehyung, i better get going now. Miss you by the way" seunghwan said in relief, why is she even acted this bad. I mean, who is she ? Who is him ? Who is.. No. Who is me actually.

"She have no different, i didn't believe when she said you guys are done. I remember the moment i want visit Yoji at the hospital but i ended up with seeing you crying over her, i think you owned her forever. Oh, i go first" Taehyun said while looking at Seunghwan which is gone from our sight.

That guy, or make is simple. Taehyung patted my shoulder before he leave. I just stay there and stare blankly at everything. Seunghwan.. Yoji. Why i think her precense is something weird for me these day. Who is she to me ? Someone special in my life.. Or heart. Why i didn't think about her before. There's must be something between Us that i don't even know.

---

I hurriedly bragged into my house. There's so many hints about yoji and seunghwan.

"Hello, This is Myunghwan's private hospital. How can I help you" my heart beat going so fast. All i know is, i've a operation at this Hospital after the incident. "May I know about the patient name Choi Yoji ? I'm a family member of patient" Will i know everything by today. Or i need to wait and wait again before i could even know the truth.

"Sure, please give us your email. And we will give all the record of her" i ended up the call. This is the way i can find my ownself. I just want to know how my real identity.

' You've got an email '

I took a long breathe. Sehun, you need to know everything. You need to find yourself, who are the real you and who the girl name Yoji.

" Treatments of Eyes "

Eyes ? She have a treatment for her eyes. And why it's so related with me.

"Founded By Oh Sehun"

I read the last words of the report. Is Yewon lied to me. But why even i give my eyes to her, why i through alot for this girl. I click the last pages. I bulge my eyes as i see the girl in the picture . I feel the whole of my body is stopped, it just like time giving me so much pain than even i could handle.

"Son Seunghwan, i really need to know who are you" i see seung's photo in Yoji's biodata.

She is Yoji ?

And who are you Seunghwan ?

---

Bad bad bad bad update :( sorry .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.3K 346 33
Intense curiosity strikes Sehun one day when his girlfriend, Hayoung, a Day Care assistant tells him about a 3 year old boy who looks like him. One d...
28K 1K 33
Sehun is a guy how doesn't even interested in love anymore since what his ex girlfriend did to him. but one day he bump into a girl and everything ch...
670 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
6.7K 284 31
He asked me to be his fake girlfriend in order for him to get his previous girlfriend back, I agreed, too overly confident that I wouldn't fall for a...