Poetic Justice :Aaliyah and...

90sBratt द्वारा

This isnt no typical love story. Aaliyah and Tupac hooks up when Liyah was at a young age. Their love for eac... अधिक

Prologue:getting to know Aaliyah
Chapter 1: Getting to know Aaliyah part 2
Chapter 2: Meeting 2pac
Chapter 3: Nation Burger Date
Chapter 4: Safe Arms
Chapter 5: Divorce?
Chapter 6: Nightmare
Chapter 7: WTF!
Chapter 9: The case of the Ex-husband
Chapter 10: Just Hold Me
Chapter 11: Hit Em' Up
Chapter 12: Meeting Mama Shakur
Chapter 13: The Question
Chapther 14: Do for Love
Chapter 15: New Years (Part 1)
Chapter 16: New Years (Part 2)
Chapter 17: New Years (part 3)
Chapter 18: If Your Girl Only Knew
Chapter 19: Baby Is Back
Chapter 20: Happy Birthday!!!
Chapter 21: Big brother is here
Chapter 22: Im done Trying
Chapter 23: Long Night
Chapter 24: Long Night (part two)
Chapter 25: Two Can Play This Game
Chapter 26: Baby is back...Again?
Chapter 27: Courtcase
Chapter 28: Welcome to Hawaii
Straight outta Compton
Our Babygirl

Chapter 8: Just friends?

990 27 3
90sBratt द्वारा

November 31, 1994

Tupac P.O.V

*beep* *beep* *beep* I started to slowly open my eyes. Where am - SHIT my head hurts! I dont even know why I'm in here in the first place. I looked to my left in the ceiling of the corner and seen a small T.V changing channels . I look turned my head the other way and seen Liyah with the remote in her head .

"Babygirl?" I said with alot of pain in my voice.

She turned to me and smiled. She got up and walked to my bed. She giggled "Look who's up? MR.Shakurrrr. About timeeee."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled softly."You stupid."

She sighed and her smiled fades. "How bad does it hurt." her eyebrows furrowed.

I moved to get comfortable. I groaned in agony. "Shit!"

She put her hand on my back has she helped me sit up "Well I'll take it that it really hurt." I nodded my head.

"Shit but why am I here?"

She sighed . "Wellllllll....You got shot. And when I say shot I mean... Shot up. Like bangbangbang."

I put my hand up to stop her. " Ok I get it."

"Oh sorry."

"I know some set me up." I shooked my head.

Liyah looked at me curiously. "You can't be serious." She sat down on the bed. I gave her a serious look. " Ok your serious." nodded her head and looked away. "But Pac, who would reallly set up like that. You got shot like 5 times or even 6."

I shrugged my shoulders. " But I think I know who."

She shot me a confusing look "Who?"

"BIG."

She rolled her eyes. " I think all that sleeping made you lose your goddamn mind. Why the fuck you think BIG would do that you know goddamn well he wouldn't do something like that."

"You'll never know that." I said as I flipped through the channels.

"Whatever." She crossed my arms.

Aaliyah P.O.V

For the past 3 months me and Pac became close, and also I meant some of his friends. like Biggie. You know Notorious B.I.G, Biggie Smalls, Christoper Wallace. Well yeah him. Well I dont even know why would he think BIG would do that. There like brothers. Im so irritated with Pac right now. We watched family fued for 5 minutes until the doctor came in.

"Good Morning Mr. Shakur, My name is Dr.Rowland ," she stook out her hand for Pac to shake it. Pac nodded his head and shook her hand. She turned to me "Hello miss what's your name?" She asked as she stook her hand

I shooked her hand "Oh I'm Aaliyah." She nodded her head

"Are you his girlfriend?" My eyes widen. I looked at Pac that was smirking.

" Umm no im not." I giggled nervously.

"Ahh bummer yall would look cute." she smiled. She turned her attention back on Pac.

" Is there any pain still going on?"

He nodded . "Hell of alot " he groaned.

"Well you're going to be in pain for awhile." She open her chart. "It seem like you were shot several times the other day. We put you through surgery to get the bullets out. Put as a result you are safe to go home." She said. A smiled appeared on Pac face. " But there's goning to be medical medicine you'll have to take for the pain to away. So like antibiotics. And also your not allowed to drive until you're completely healed." she closed her chart. Pac nodded his head in understanding.

"So he cant drive at all?" I wrapped my cardigan around my body.

She shooked her head. " until his COMPLETELY healed and that would probably take 6weeks." My eyes widen. 6 WEEKS! She unhook the wires that was connected to him "And he cant do alot of big acting things like jumping, etc. he as to take it easy."I helped him out the bed and gave him his clothes. He walked to the bathroom and changed.

"Yo ready?" I grabbed my purse.

" Yeah." He rubbed his side

"Ok Pac be careful. " Dr. Rowland said.

"Trust me I'll make sure he is. Thanks Doc." We walked out the room. One of the nurses gave us a wheel chair so Pac can sit in. I chuckled at him while I pushed him.

"Who you laughing at?"

I laughed "I'm laughing at you."

He pouted his lip which made be laughing harder. "and why are u laughing at me?"

"Cause you crimpled. You got a broken arm and shit."

"Aye that shit aint funny. Someone seriously broke into my house. and ima fuck them up."

I took a deep breath from not laughing. I was trying so hard not to laugh. " Ok I'm sorry."

We made it outside the hospital. And made it to the car.

"Wait." He stopped the wheel chair. He looked at me and then his car then back at me.

I chuckled "What?"

"You're driving?"

"Umm yeah. How else you think I got you here?"

"Well I would think you called a cab or something."

"You dont think I can drive."

"Let me see your ONLY 15!" He simi yelled.

I rolled my eyes ,"Ok so there's some 23 year oldsss like you that can't drive," I said as I helped him in the car, "You dont know some of the things I can do." I winked at him and closed the door. I pushed the wheel chair back to the hospital then jogged back to the car. He gonna be really surprised that I know that I can drive. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. I checked all my mirrors. I put the key in the engine. I can hear Pac in the passenger side praying his ass off. i giggled. I put the car in reverse and put my hand on the back on the passengers seat head rest. and Pressed the gas. I looked at Pac and he Had his eyes closed shut. I chuckled and shook my head.

Pac P.O.V

I'm hella scared for my life rignt now. I already got shot, I aint trying to die in a car crash. As she put the key in the engine, my heart went south I started to pray. Then she put the car in reverse and I closed my eyes shut. After she stepped on the gas.

"Jesus!" I yelled. As I held on to the arm rest.

She laughed as she put the car in drive. " Relax Pac I got this."

"YOU BETTA !SHIT I PAYED TO MUCH FO THIS DAMN CAR!" She just laughed.

"IM SERIOUS LIYAH!"

"Ok P-"

"Theres a stop Light!" I yelled.

"I know Pac I see it." She stoped the car. " Damn Pac relax. you trust me right?"

He looked out window.

"Pacccc." She said teasing him.

"Yes I trust you but I'm scared im finna die."

"PAC you aint finna die." She said as she go on the freeway. "You aint got no license."

"Oh My shit she getting on the freeway!!" I closed my eyes shut.

She shooked her head and chuckled.

At home

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Pac you can open your eyes now."

He opened one eye. He realized that we made it to his house safely .

"Seeeeee I told you wasn't gonna die." I smiled as i took out the key.

" Well I'll be damed." He said.

I got out the car and went to Pac side to help him. He hope out the car and closed the door. He put his arm around my neck and I put my arm around his waist and he limped to the door. I put the key in the door. We walked to the couch and sat Tupac down. I put a pillow on the coffe table so he can rest his leg.

"Aye you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Whatchu want?" I asked.

"I don't know." he said.

"Whatchu mean you dont know?" I giggled. I walked to the kitchen.

"Exactly what I said...I dont know." He laughed and turned on the t.v " So surprise me.

I turned on the stove and put a pan on the first I. Got 2 pieces of bread. I put mayonnaise on one side of the bread and put the mayonnaise part on the pan I put on one piece of cheese on the back of the bread. then add the other piece of bread on the cheese. I waited.

"Aye Liyah."

"Yeah whats up?" I asked as I flipped the sandwich over to cook."

"Thanks. "

I frowned my eyebrows and looked at him, "whatchu mean?" I got a plate and but the grilled-cheese on it and walked over to Pac.

"Thanks for being there for me." he said as he tooked the plate. I walked back to the kitchen to clean up.

"Hey" I shrugged and walked to the couch. "Thats my job as a friend aint it?" I giggled.

He nodded his head and tooked a bit of his sandwich. We sat in silents for a minute.

"Babygirl?" he looked at me

"Yeah?" I kept my eyes on the T.V

"Have you ever thought of being more that friends?."

A/N sorry it been a while that have updated. but here you guys go. Hope yall like it. comment on what you thinks gonna happen next. and dont forget to vote also. ok Love yall 😘😘 ~Tlcis4ever143

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.3K 384 7
This is the prequel of Janet's Heart. Where the story began.How Janet and Pac went from Costars to Lovers. Where it all started The first time eithe...
32.8K 1.1K 17
"What me and Pac have been through together is kind of strange. I've learned alot about him and I hope he's learned a lot about me, Tupac, he's just...
25K 917 19
When Leah is met with her past again after seven years of being MIA, she is met with some of the biggest choices of her life. She has to deal with he...
547 34 18
Story #1 of the "BROTHERHOOD SERIES". *Although the story is fiction, there are some real life events that happened* Charlie had no plans on giving u...