~Haikyuu One Shots~

By badgerTheFourthWall

I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios abou... More

Feel Free to Request Stuff~~
Oikawa Tooru x Reader
Sawamura Daichi x Reader
Tsukishima Kei x Reader
Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader
Haiba Lev x Reader
Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader
Bokuto Koutarou x Reader
Help me~
Iwaizumi Hajime x Reader
Akaashi Keiji x Reader
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader
Kozume Kenma x Reader
Ukai Keishin x Reader part II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader II
Matsukawa Issei x Reader
Nishinoya Yuu x Reader
Sugawara Koushi x Reader
Bokuto Koutarou x Reader II
Kuroo Testurou x Reader II
Asahi Azumane x Reader
Terushima Yuji x Reader
Kozume Kenma x Reader II
Kageyama Tobio x Reader
Sugawara Koushi x Reader II

Ukai Keishin x Reader

11.8K 289 65
By badgerTheFourthWall

You frown at the little ball of sunshine before you, who is obviously wanting to be anywhere but being scolded by his teacher.

"Hinata kun are you even listening." you question with a narrowed gaze as the boy continues to fidget and move around in place, if you hadn't of known how he acts when school is over you would've thought he was doing the potty dance.

"I'm sorry [l/n] sensei, I just want to get to practice early!" he says adjusting the shoulder strap of his bag, as his eyes dart to the exit of the classroom, "we need all the practice we can get! Can't I come in the morning?" he asks and you release a long sigh.

"Hinata kun you have practice in the morning also." a look of defeat crosses over his face, "This paper is worth a third of your grade, and I don't want you to fail my class." you sigh again looking at his frustrated face, "Okay I'll tell you what, give me what's finished of your rough draft and I'll revise it by the time you finish practice. Then turn the final paper in to me by next Friday."

"Thank you [l/n] sensei! You're the best!" he says digging through his bag to fish out a couple of pieces of paper, he places them in your outstretched hand before hurriedly leaving the classroom after waving goodbye.

~

After the meeting, and grading some quiz's you look over the paper for the third time before releasing a deep sigh.

"Good work today, [l/n] san." Takeda says as you both start packing up.

"Ah, Takeda san you're the supervisor for the boys volleyball team right?" You question, resting the strap of your bag over your shoulder, he hums a yes, "Are you fixing to go there? I have to give Hinata kun his paper."

"Practice should be coming to an end soon. We'd better hurry." he replies rushing as he clumsily puts folders and papers into his bag, before rushing out the door.

You of course walk fast to get to the gym, so they don't leave before Hinata gets his paper. '*sigh* what I do for my students' you think as you half jog, half speed walk to the gym.

Because you are rushing around the corner by the vending machines that turn to the entrance of the gym, you didn't notice someone was walking you way and you collide into them.

You brace yourself, fully prepared to fall on you arse, you involuntarily clench your eyes shut. It takes you a moment to process what's happening and realize why you didn't fall on your bum. When you peek an eye open, you see a man with dyed blonde hair and a head band keeping it out of his face, holding onto your forearm preventing you from falling. He raises an eyebrow at you before pulling you up.

It takes you another moment to realize you were the one that bumped into him... with that you for some reason get really flustered.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" You apologize, "I-I was rushing and I wasn't looking where I was going! I apologize for bumping into you, and causing you trouble!"

"It's fine, no harm done." He says analyzing you, as if he's trying to figure something out, "Do I kno-"

"[l/n] sensei!" A voice yells from the gym, interrupting the man from what he was going to ask.

"[l/n]?" the man mumbles, but you don't hear him so you move to go give Hinata his paper, "Thank you so much! I'll do my best!"

"I'm expecting you to get full marks on this paper Hinata kun." you say pointedly and he tense's causing you to laugh before patting him on the shoulder, "I'm just teasing! Do your best." and with that he returns to cleaning up the gym.

"[l/n] [f/n]?" A voice questions and you turn to where the voice came from.

"Yes?" you as and a look of recognition crosses the face of the man you bumped into.

"It's been a while, do you remember me?" He asks a smile on his face.

"Hm." You hum, placing a hand on your chin in wonder.

"Ukai Keishin." He says, tilting his head to the side a bit and you perk up.

"You used to have a shaved head!" You say putting your fist in your palm as you remember, feeling kind of stupid for forgetting, "We were in seat mates in our third year."

"You remember." He laughs.

"So what are you doing here?" You ask grinning at your high school friend.

"I coach the boys volleyball team." He says sheepishly.

"Wow, that's amazing." It must take some skill to be able to work so hard on sports teams, the coaches are so admirable.

"What about you?" he laughs, "You're a teacher now?"

~

Long story short you both ended up going out for a drink to catch up on old time, which ended up as you getting a little tipsy.

"You know-" You slur holding your finger up to point at him, "I used to have the most embarrassing crush on you in high school."

"Really?" He questions with a tinge of pink on his cheeks indicating he was close to intoxicated or flustered.

"Really... Remember when..."

Flashback~

'Making my way down town, walking fast, faces past, and I'm homebound.' you sing to yourself in your head as you rush out of the classroom when the final bell rings.

Desperate to get home and finish the series you were watching, you paid no mind to the people walking the halls with you, thus you ended up bumping into someone and spilling the contents of you bag.

You of course want to hurry to pick it up, and the person who you bumped into just walked away without bothering to help you.

"People these days." You mutter to yourself closing the sprawled open notebooks before stuffing them into your bag.

"You missed one." a voice says as a hand, holding your notebook, appears in your line of view.

"Oh, thanks." You say taking the notebook in hand and looking at the person who picked it up.

It was a student, with narrow brown eyes, along with a shaved head. He seemed tall for where you're at, at the moment.

After that encounter, you noticed him more around school. It was like you were unconsciously looking for him. Only when you were assigned to be seat mates in your third year did you find out his name and realize that you fell in love with him. By then you were too afraid of voicing your feelings because you had developed a close friendship with him.

So you graduated without telling him.

~

'What happened?' you groan in your mind, holding a hand to your head in attempt to lessen the pounding of your cranium after you sat up too fast, 'where am I?'

You look around the unfamiliar room as your mind process what happened last night.

"Shit I got wasted." you grumble to yourself in a low voice, only to hear a groan in return, making your head snap to the sound faster than you should have.

It's only then that you realize you're dressed completely different then how you went drinking, in a large t shirt on basketball shorts, with a muscular arm draped around your waist.

'Don't tell me I was that wasted.' you plead in your mind hoping you haven't been tainted, moving the covers away from the persons face to see Keishin, squinting with his eyes shut as the sunlight falls onto his face.

"Ten more minutes." he says, his grip on you tightening as he snuggles closer to you.

"Keishin... wake up." you demand poking his forehead, "I need answers."

"[f/n]?" He asks as he blinks his eyes open.

"Yeah... why am I here?" you question, "where is here?"

"My apartment." he answers, sounding half asleep, "You were too drunk to remember where you lived, so I just brought you here." as he explains he untangles his arms from your torso to lay on his back.

"D did you change me?" you ask, attempting not to sound embarrassed but failing miserably.

"No, you did that yourself. You were drunk but not that drunk."

"Last question," you state and he hums for you to continue, "why are we in the same bed?"

"You wouldn't let me leave you on the bed." he huffs, "you had a vice grip on my arm."

"Did I do anything embarrassing?" You ask.

"You said that was your last question." He turns over on his side.

"Well, I was drunk and drunk [f/n] tends to be embarrassing." you say and he chuckles.

"hm, you did drunkly confess about your high school crush on me." he says turning to smirk at you.

You groan, plopping yourself onto the bed while covering your face with you hands.

"I'm never drinking liquor again~" You whine, way too embarrassed to face him.

"Don't be like that." He says laughing a bit, tugging slightly at your wrists so he can look at your face.

"No~" You whine again moving your head side to side.

"It made me happy, even if it was a drunken confession." He says making you stop to take a peek at him, noting the slight tinge of pink on his cheeks, "I didn't think you thought of me that way." He smiles, a smile that makes your heart skip a beat.

You clench the fabric over your heart, turning your head to the side to hide your obvious embarrassment.

'Shit I still like him.' you think to yourself pursing your lips tightly together, hiding your smile from your realization.

~

Ukai needed some love love! I hope this is okay?? I'll most likely make a continuation with this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.5K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
21.2K 485 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
32.8K 908 11
Hey there ppl! :3 Since I'm so deep in the Haikyuu fandom I have come up with the idea of writing some one-shots.. Many many thanx to my friend (and...
109K 1.2K 42
------------------- "𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲."-------------------- ...