Going Red - An Auslly Fanfict...

By ausllywriter

Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them go... More

one - falling at your feet
two - after school
three - intense gym
four - moon's girl
five - arcade
six - strange days
seven - partying
eight - drinking
nine - next morning
ten - warming up
twelve - studying
thirteen - only lasts a while
fourteen - sibling talks
fifteen - realization in apologies
sixteen - returning enemy
seventeen - time to tell
eighteen - bad days
nineteen - help
twenty - better days
twenty-one - dinner
twenty-two - first date
twenty-three - disastrous love
twenty-four - strengths
note
twenty-five - valentine's activities
twenty-six - he's not like him
twenty-seven - bad return
twenty-eight - confessed apology
twenty-nine - fearful
thirty - thoughts
thirty-one - court
thirty-two - celebration
thirty-three - end

eleven - concerning

969 77 7
By ausllywriter

I grin widely at the scene in front of Austin and I's locker as make my way to my locker.

He and Valerie are actually talking, flirting if I may say so. Austin doesn't even look disinterested one bit, which is surprising since he was the compete opposite just yesterday.

I interrupt the two by saying, "Looks like you two are getting along
great."

Austin and Valerie turn my way, both grinning. Looks like I've done a good job.

"We spent all night on the phone," Valerie tells me, grinning. "did you know he's into music?"

I nod, going to my locker. "Mhm, he told me the first day we met."

Her smile flatters a bit before she shrugs and turns back to Austin in a swift movement. I shriek when she accidentally hits me in my face with her bag, making my head slam into the locker.

I expect her to turn around and apologize, but instead she drags Austin over to her friends.

"Shit," I murmur, touching my nose. I pull my hand back and see red.

"Ally!" I hear someone yell my name. I look down hall and see Jessica running my way.

"Hi," I say in a weak voice, trying to stop the blood.

When she reaches me, Jessica looks at me, concerned and confusion covering her face. "Why is your nose bleeding?" She asks me, pulling my hand down and exam the bleeding. She winces and frowns before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom.

"It's not that serious, Jessica," I inform her as she takes a baby wipe, which I suppose she has for gym class, out of her bag and hands it to me.

"Did you get into a fight with someone?" She asks, frowning.

I shake my head and wipe my nose over the sink, so I wouldn't get blood on the floor. "No, Valerie hit me with her bag on accident. My head slammed into my locker."

"Who the hell is Valerie?" She asks, hopping up on the sink and sitting there.

I throw away the bloody baby wipe and then go back to the sink. I pull my hair into a ponytail and turn on the water to get the dried blood from under my nose. I cup my hands together and duck my head a bit as I splash the water on my face.

I grab a paper towel and wipe my face. "This girl I set up with Austin. It seems like they're getting along great."

Jessica raises an eyebrow and jumps off of the sink. "That blond girl he walked in with?"

I shrug. "I didn't walk in with him this morning, so I don't know, but she is blond, so I suppose."

"Well, that girl is in my English class. She has a boyfriend. His name's... Jasper? Yeah, Jasper, I think."

I freeze at the name.

"Ow! Ow! That hurts!" I shriek as the boy pulls on my ponytail, dragging me into his home.

Once I'm inside, I'm thrown on to the floor harshly. I groan and sit up on my knees as I wipe my nose, pulling my hand back to see blood. "Jasper, I'm---"

I'm cut off by the dark haired male pushing me back on the wooden floor and him standing over me.

I sit up once again, tears pricking at my eyes. I hurrily scoots back on my burning hands, although he stops me by grabbing my neck in his hands.

"Why the hell are you wearing a dress like that?" Jasper questions harshly, his nails digging into my flesh as he squeezes my neck.

I gasp for air, my tears running down my face from my pain and the lack of air getting down my throat. "I-I thought you'd-you'd like it."

"Like it?!" He screams bitterly, grasping my neck even tighter. "You look like a fucking prostitute!"

I scratch at his fingers, hoping he'd pull them off. "You-You are hurting me. Please---"

He seems to realize what he's doing and stops immediately, pulling his hands off of me. I gasp for air, panting, my eyes watering.

Jasper frowns at me and grabs me before pulling me into his tight embrace. "Gosh, Ally, I'm so, so, so sorry. Boys just stare at you with so much lust and say things that make me angry. I don't mean to take it out on you."

I hug him tight as I sob in his shoulder. Biting into his shoulder as I try to stop my sobbing.

He pulls back to look me in my eyes. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I love you, Ally. I don't mean to hurt you."

I stare at him in shock. Shocked that he says he loves me. Love is hard, and maybe it's just harder on us. We're going to work through this.

"I love you, too."

"Ally! Ally! Ally!" I hear someone shouting my name.

I come back to reality to realize that I'm on the floor, being cradled by Jessica. I notice my palms bleeding and that I'm panting, and that my cheers are stained with tears.

I look at her, still panting and tears running down my face. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell just happened?" She asks, a concerned look on her face.

I try to calm my breathing, but it doesn't help me at all. It just leads to more panting, and the panting turns into gasping for air. It was almost like he was choking me again. It was hard for me to breathe.

"Ally, what the hell!" Jessica exclaims, shaking me. "Ally!"

I let out a sob and ball my fists tightly, wincing when I feel a sharp pain in my palm once again, but don't unball them. At least I know where the blood came from.

"Ally, stop!"

"Tell him to stop!"

"Who the hell are you talking about!"

"Jasper!" I scream, shaking when I see the redness drip off of my hand.

Jessica tries to claw my hand open, but I tightly hold my nails into palm, sobbing and shaking my head. "He's not even in here, Ally! Stop hurting yourself!"

My fingers go deeper into my skin rather than release.

I hear Jessica sigh before moving her hands from my hand and going to the crook of my neck. I'm confused for a moment, but don't have much time to think before everything goes red.

--- --- ---

I wake up to a sharp pain in my hand. Groaning, I open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness and then start rubbing them. Although, I pull them back with a wince from the pain in my hand.

Before I can check my surroundings, someone is throwing their arms around me and I can barely breathe.

"Oh my gosh, Ally," the person says. I recognize the voice and hug back instantly. "I was so worried."

We pull away from each other and Laura instantly cups my face is her hands. "Ally, that's self-harm, and you're- and we're lucky you didn't do enough damage to get you sent to the hospital. You know who much your social worker enjoy taking you from me."

I frown and try to look down, but Laura's hands stop me from doing so. I sigh and look at my bandaged hand and then back at her. "I-I remembered the time- the time he said he loved me."

Laura sighs and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Where are we?"

"School nurse," Laura says as she takes a seat in the chair next to my bed. She digs her purse for something as I look around. "Here."

I look back at her to see her handing me a Nutri-Graim bar. I raise an eyebrow but grab it from her. "What's this for?"

"You lost a lot of blood from digging your nails into your palm, which reminds me; I'm cutting your nails when we get home. Anyways, since you lost blood, you might feel---"

"Gosh," I groan out as a open the plastic. "stop hanging around Ross so much. Geez, I don't care about your doctor facts."

Laura rolls her eyes playfully and grins. "He's my geeky boyfriend; what do you expect?"

I shrug and bite into the bar. "Is Jessica here?" Laura gives me a confused look. "Brunette? Light green eyes?"

Her eyes light up and she nods. "Yeah, she gave me your bag, and explained that she pressed your pressure point to knock you out so you would stop stabbing yourself with your nails. She didn't ask any questions, though. She just told me to tell you to text her when you were awake."

I nod, understandingly, and grin to happy to know she isn't trying to pry.

Laura looks at the clock and sees she has missed her morning classes. "Well, are you good here or do you want me to drive you home? I have a huge exam in two hours, so I can't stay with you."

I sit up in the bed, waiting for some sort of effect from losing blood. After standing I feel nothing and shrug at her. "I'm fine for today."

Laura stands also and pulls Ally into a hug. "I'm picking you up after school."

"Laura..."

"Bye," she says with a small smile as she releases me. I sigh but wave as she leaves the room. "see you at three!"

--- --- ---

I walk to my art class. It was an elective, which I actually enjoyed. Thankfully, I had been knocked out for two hours, so I missed biology and gym.

I hope I see Jessica later; I want to thank her. And she wanted something this morning, too. It was the reason we bumped into each other, I believe.

As I turn the corner, I see a blond stapling papers on the wall around the hall.

The male sees me and glances at me. I grin when I realize it's Austin. He motions for me to come over to him, so I walk his way, laughing when he tries to toss the stapler in the air and catch it, but fails miserably and it falls on the ground.

"I swear I have bad luck when you're around." He murmurs, frowning.

I laugh and walk towards the wall, reading the papers. "Ah, yes. Homecoming."

"You excited?" He questions as he staples another paper to the wall.

"Nope."

"As I thought."

I lean against the wall and cross my arms. "You thinking 'bout asking Valerie?"

Austin shrugs and hangs another paper. "I don't know, maybe? We get along great, but she suddenly becomes clingy when she sees her ex. I think I'm just bait to make him jealous."

I then remember Jessica saying she had a boyfriend. Hm, they're probably going through a break up and she wants him back, or something.

"Maybe she'll fall in love with you in the process of getting her boyfriend jealous." I taunt, making him laugh and turn to glare at me.

"Hey, why weren't you in biology and gym today? Did you skip?" He asks, picking up the remainder papers and coming to my side of the hall.

My eyes widen slightly. Should I tell him about my scene in the bathroom with Jessica? I'm surprised he didn't noticed my bandaged hand. He'll probably just ask more question, though. I don't know if I was ready to tell him, yet. Even if I was, it wouldn't be in the middle of the hallway during class.

"Um... I went to the bathroom before class and tripped and there some glass on the floor," I say and raise my damaged hand. At least he won't question that later. "and I had to get it bandaged."

Austin looks at my hand and frowns. "Oh, well, I hope you're alright."

I smile and grip his arm, squeezing it to tell him I'm fine. I look at the hall's clock and realize I'm about ten minutes late.

"Hey, I have to get to class. Save me a spot at lunch?" I tell him as I release him.

Austin nods and I can see his grin before I turn and jog to my class.

this chapter was a tad (or more than a tad) random, but eh. anyways, i wrote this on five hours of sleep (and i'm going to sleep now, i promise) so, enjoy, i suppose. vote and comment- e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 496 11
the red-haired goth kid falls in love with you, what will you do? -------------- COMPLETED ☑️ notes // gender neutral reader, students are in middle...
112K 2.3K 24
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
627 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
3.6K 110 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...