My beautiful wolf (a Larry st...

By larry_love22

Harry Styles is the king of the Vampires and Werewolves and the most powerful creature in this World. Louis i... More

My beautiful wolf (a Larry stylinson story)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 (part 1)
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (!!!!!SMUT!!!!!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Pack members, werewolves & dynamics
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hi! I'm back!
New story

Chapter 26

2.9K 126 21
By larry_love22

[A/N] Hope you like it!

Harry didn't come to sleep in their room that day and Louis was worried about him, he thought he did something wrong, maybe Harry was angry at him? He even left that morning without saying goodbye...

Louis feels sad... He spent all day taking care of their babies and he cleaned the house, cooking, but Harry didn't come.

He called him multiple times but Harry never answered, not even when he tried to communicate through their bond he didn't respond.

Louis feels like crying, his babies are sad too, missing their father.

That night Louis found himself sad and cold, cuddling his babies close, their bed seems bigger and colder than ever...

The next morning after crying when he woke up with no sight of Harry, he feed the babies and cooked breakfast then tried to talk to Marcel and Edward but he couldn't find them in their room.

He tried to go to Harry's office but the guards wouldn't let him pass. He tried to tell them that he's Harry's mate, that Harry will be mad at them for not letting him go inside, but they told him that Harry himself asked not to let Louis inside.

When Louis heard that he felt his eyes fill with tears, he goes back to their room and cries, hugging his sad babies "Don't worry mommy's gonna take care of you, I'm gonna protect you" he whispered kissing them.

Days passed and Harry didn't come back... Louis tried to comunicate with him but Harry wouldn't answer his phone, he even blocked their bond communication.

He saw Harry's one day when the office door was open, and tried to get in to talk to him, but a guard stopped him, dragging him out of the room with force, as he cried and begged for Harry to do something. But he never did.

He gave up when one day he heard Harry, Marcel and Edward yelling at each other, Harry saying 'it was all his fault, he only got us problems, don't you see it Marcel?! He's cursed! Not even his parents want him! I should have never mated him and let alone have pups with him! They are gonna be just like him! I'm sure that was his plan, seducing me, he planed it all already, such a slut he is, a bitch, disgusting, I don't even know how could I love such a ---" and the conversation went on, but Louis felt too week to listen to it anymore, he feels like his heart has been ripped from his chest, he run to his babies, crying and sobbing. He never felt so unhappy, so humiliated, so disguised by himself.

The next morning when he woke up he convinced himself that it was all a dream, a nightmare, that Harry loves him and he will come back to him and their babies, that it was simply a misunderstanding, bu as days passed, his faith quickly fades.

Three weeks later Louis found himself crying in front of a empty fridge, he was hungry and sad and his babies were crying, their need their nappy changed but they didn't have any fresh nappies, so Louis will have to go and buy some.

"Seems like we have to go out my babies..." Louis sadly said, then dressed his babies and himself, because it was raining outside and put them in the stroller, then went to the garage to beg someone to drive them to Tesco, but the guard refused, even pushed Louis in a wall.

So Louis did what he had to do, he sneaked out of the castle with his babies, he walked as fast as he could through the dark forest, making sure his babies were ok in the stroller.

After walking almost 3 hours, they finally arrived there.

When they were done shopping, mostly nappies and wipes and some baby food and a some food for himself, they went to pay it with the card Harry gave to him, im case something happens, but when he tried to pay, it wouldn't work, it was blocked apparently.

Harry blocked it and now he can't even buy nappies for his babies.

He wipes his tears as he pays a packet of nappies with the only money he has, the money he had for food when he went to school.

He then hurried home, his face wet from rain and tears.

It was already dark when they got out of the forest.

It was raining badly and Louis barely sees anything. He tried to find the way back to the castle, but it was nowhere to find, he realized what happened when he saw the tree with "L&H" cut in a heart shape. Harry just kicked him and their babies out of their home. He's denying his mate's and his babies' access to their home.

Louis then collapsed on the wet grass, sobbing. His world was crashing down over him and he doesn't know what to do to stop it.

After a few moments he composed himself, realising that he has to take his babies somewhere safe, he needs to protect them, but he doesn't know what should he do, he doesn't have anywhere to go, he doesn't have money, or food, of warm clothes.

They are homeless.

*~*~*~*~*

After walking for what seems like hours, they finally reached the city, he tried to ask for a room at different motels, but they asked for him to pay, at last half of the price for a night, but he didn't have money. He asked if he could pay by working, maybe clean, or cook, but nobody accepted, some of them even kicked him out like he was garbage...

It was midnight and he didn't know where to go and it was a storm going on outside, so the only place Louis think of to protect them from the rain was under the bridge.

They went there and Louis got the babies out of the stroller, cuddling them closer, trying to keep them warm and safe as they whimpered sadly "I'm so sorry you have to go through this, my babies...My poor babies" Louis cried, everything was a mess, he was trembling from cold and pain, for some reason his bond mark hurt, he feels like his skin was burning and tearing itself apart.

His only hope right now was for Harry to change his mind and come to save them... If not Louis, then just the babies, he would die if it means his babies will be safe.

*~*~*~*~*

Weeks passed and Louis lost his hope of being saved...

The babies were six months old, their home now was under the bridge, or in the park, sleeping on one of the benches.

They were getting older, three of them were already walking, while little Louis was still crawling to afraid to walk, but they talked now.

Their first world was "mommy". All of them said it in the same time, three of them also walking for the first time. It all happened one morning when Louis felt dizzy and fell on the ground. He caught some cold after walking through rain, sleeping in the cold, not eating for weeks. His body was giving up, but when he heard his babies speaking he felt happy again, at last in that moment he was happy, hugging his pups and crying.

He sometimes thinks about his life, how happy he was, how loved he felt, living the dream life with his prince charming and their babies, his happy ever after... Oh how wrong he was, how could he be so stupid? He gave his everything to Harry and now was left with absolutely nothing, beside his babies...

He can't understand how could Harry do something like this to his own sons, because yes, Louis gets that maybe Harry didn't love him anymore, it hurts awfully bad, but he gets it... But his sons, how could Harry just throw them away like they mean nothing to him? Louis couldn't find the answer to that question.

Maybe for Harry it was just a joke, making Louis fall in love with him, then mated him and got him pregnant, and then leaving him alone, unable to support himself and his babies.

But a part of him still feels that Harry loves him, or better said, loved him, that he meant something to him and he really hopes that Harry's gonna come saving them.

His thoughts were interrupted by an awful feel inside his tummy. He put a hand on his stomach, trying to make it stop hurt while the other hand was at his mouth as he was coughing badly, he feels his lungs burning, he couldn't breath.

After a few minutes he stopped coughing, gasping when he looked at his hand covered in blood.

Well that can't be a good sign.

[A/N] I'll update next chapter tomorrow! I promise it won't be as sad as this one :) Also there is gonna be a new character in it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.4K 39
A nervous boy intimidated by pretty outspoken girls meets just that. A hard headed girl, who enjoys nothing more than drawing alone in the woods, and...
254K 9.4K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
3.9K 47 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...
387K 15.9K 39
Harry Styles is an Alpha who only wants to find love, but he shows this in a terrible way. He as slept with almost every omega in his small town. Exp...