Forever together- An Alexbell...

By isxlation

Isabelle Fuhrman meets Alexander Ludwig during The Hunger Games. They immediately become friends and realize... More

Forever together- An Alexbelle Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (!!!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
sequel¿?
sequel pt2

Chapter 38

1.7K 47 24
By isxlation

(This chapter is dedicated to HolyAnnie bc she SHE WEARS CROCS AND SHE'S PROUD!!!!

First person to count the words gets a dedication. Yeah. Bc I'm lazy.)

Isabelle's POV

I just got a call from the director of After Earth. I guess there's a whole dinner party that we are supposed to go to tonight. Nobody tells me anything.

Thankfully it's in Hawaii - only half an hour away from where we are staying. Well, now I have to tell Alexander.

And one more problem.

It starts in 1 hour.

"Xander," I say from the bed.

"Yes?" He answers from the closet.

"Wellikindahavetogotoadinnerpartytonightforthemovie," I tell him really fast.

"Excuse me?"

"I have to go to a dinner party for After Earth. Everyone's gonna be there, I guess. I just found out a few minutes ago." I explain.

"Oh," he says, sadly.

"I'm sorry, Xander."

"It's okay."

"Well I have to get ready."

I walk to the closet and hug him tightly. He turns around and kisses my nose. I scrunch it up.

"You're so cute when you scrunch your nose," Xander tells me.

"You're so cute always," I reply.

I push him out of my way to look for something to wear. I don't want to wear a dress. I didn't bring any except sundresses and I don't think that would be the best thing to wear.

"How about that outfit I bought you a few days ago?"

"Great idea, Xander!"

He walks to dresser and chucks the outfit at me. I duck and it hits the closet door. I pick it up and put it on.

Seriously, what would I do without this guy?

You'd probably die, Isabelle.

Yeah, that's true.

*

*

*

"Bye, guys!" I call out from the car.

"Bye!" Sophia says.

I start to back out of the driveway, but Xander starts running out if the garage and comes up to the window.

"Wait!" He says.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"What time do you think you'll be back?"

"Around 10ish."

"Okay. Just know that I'll be missing you as I watch the results show for America's Got Talent."

"You can't watch it without me!"

"Then you'll just have to stay here and watch it with me."

"Maybe I will."

I put the car in park and get out. I jump into Xander's arms. He sets me down and holds my hand. We walk to the living room and turn on America's Got Talent.

I snuggle up next to him as Nick Cannon rambles on and on about something Mariah Carey told him last night. Just shut up! Nobody gives a crap!

Finally, the performances start. The fire dancers are pretty cool. So is the magician. The rapper guys need to go home.

"Xander," I say, looking up a him. "Can you go get me a tortilla with butter and Nutella on it?"

"Nutella?" He asks as if I'm crazy.

"Yes! Now go get it!" I urge.

"Gosh. I will," he mutters.

"I'm sorry," I say. "It's the pregnancy thing. I have weird mood swings and strange cravings."

"Oh, I see." He answers.

He gets up and prepares my delicious snack. (A/N: it actually is really good so try it.)

"Here you go, Lady Fuhrman." He says, handing me a plate.

"Why thank you, Lord Ludwig!" I reply.

That just gave me a thought.

I won't be Lady Fuhrman in another 2 months.

Wow.

Wow.

"I'm gonna take you out for dinner," Xander says randomly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Come on! It's been like 2 years since we've been on a date!" He explains.

"It has not been 2 years!" I shout. "But okay, let me just grab a sweater."

I run to the guest house and slip on my flip flops and my Abercrombie sweater. I walk back to the main house and jump on Alexander's back.

"Ow!" He grunts.

"Ready to go?" I ask innocently.

"Yeah," he replies, taking my hand.

We walk to the car and Xander drives me somewhere.

"So," I begin. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" He exclaims.

Great. I love surprises.

Note the sarcasm.

"Just wonderful," I mutter.

I turn on the radio to pass some time. Ugh. Why is every station filled with stupid songs. Thankfully, I find a good station.

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY!" I sing-scream.

"Wanna be quiet?" Alexander asks jokingly.

"Nope!" I shout.

"JUMP IN MY HOOP DE HOOP DE HOOP, I OWN THAT!" I continue.

"Okay, okay," Xander huffs. "We're here."

I turn off the radio and step out of the car. We walk up to the restaurant. Of course. Red robin.

But hey, I love this place.

"Come on!" He grins.

We run in and get a booth. Soon, a waiter comes up and asks us what we want to drink. Well, actually, just me. He's kinda being rude to him.

"What would you like?" He asks me politely.

"A raspberry limeade, please!" I answer happily. It's my favorite.

"And you?" He says quite rudely to Xander.

"I'll have the same," Alex replies.

"Okay,"

I pick up the menu even though I already know what I'm going to get. I always get the same every time. No salads, that's boring. I'm getting a double bacon cheeseburger. I may be tiny, but I can eat A TON.

The waiter comes back with our drinks and asks if we know what we want to eat.

"A double bacon cheeseburger with extra ketchup and no onions please," I order.

"Wow, Isabelle." Xander says. "Anyways, I'll have a cheeseburger with tomatoes and lettuce. Extra mayo, too."

The waiter grumbles something and walks away. Can he be any more rude?

"Wow!" I remark. "Rude much?"

"I know right?" Alex chuckles.

"Thanks for taking me out," I smile.

"No problem," he replies. "Are you enjoying the trip?"

"Yeah! But I'm kinda homesick. I definitely enjoy the extra space, though. Not to mention all the dram that has been going on lately."

"Yeah. First Nicole, then I fell off the boat. Don't worry. There will only be more!"

"I'm definitely not worried."

The waiter shows up with our orders and a refill for my drink, even though its still more than half full and Xander's is empty.

"What about Xander's drink?" I ask.

"What about it?" He mumbles.

"Well, thanks," Alex says sarcastically.

"So are you two dating or something?" The guy asks.

"No," I say. He smirks. "We're engaged."

"Oh."

"Yep."

He walks away sulkily.

Wow. Gosh. I thought you were a waiter, not a private investigator.

"Okay, then." I laugh.

I take a big bite out of the burger and its really good! Ooh, I love the juicy meat with the crunchy bacon.

"How is it?" Xander asks curiously.

"It's really good!" I exclaim. "How is yours?"

"It's yummy," he answers.

We finish within a few minutes and ask for the check. I insist on paying for it and slip my credit card into the slot. I find something strange in it though.

A number. Probably the waiter's. I laugh out loud and show Xander, who also laughs.

We pay and get out. We run to the car and drive away.

"What a weird night!" I exclaim.

"Tell me about it!" Xander laughs.

"When we get back, I'm just gonna go flop on the bed and fall asleep." I tell him.

"And I'll cuddle you!" He adds.

*

*

*

"Xander?" I whisper into the darkness.

We're in our bedroom now. Just laying down pretty much.

"Yes babe?" He whispers back.

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

"I will never leave you."

"I love you, Alexander Ludwig."

"I love you too, Isabelle Fuhrman."

-----

Aww!!!!!! Sweet chapter for y'all! @HolyAnnie messages me saying that you wanted a cute chapter so here it is! It's kinda long, but I you're reading it on a computer, it probably isn't. I always write on my phone, soooooo............

Anyways! So dedication will be to whoever counts all of the words in the story. Sorry Its just that I'm really lazy and I'm tired and yeah.

I WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

Random........

Bye my mustaches!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 33 12
Wolfstar and Starchaser getting together post Hogwarts. No war, just a lil bit of trauma, good friends and love.
13.3K 487 35
*NOT A FANFICTION. CHARACTERS ARE ONLY BASED OFF OF ACTUAL ACTORS.* She put up walls. Strong, impenetrable castle walls to shield herself from the re...
1.5K 16 10
Fay and Eli become best friend and start realize that both like each other. the moment they met everything chances. they always they'd together forev...
1.9K 119 20
Alexander Hamilton grew up in district 12. He had never expected to be chosen for the hunger games, but when he had, he gave up hope right away. Alth...