Angels of Chaos: Warriors of...

By TheAllAmericanNordic

Archangel. that was his new name. he no longer went by what you know him as, because if you even mention that... More

chapter I: betrayal
chapter II: Chaos
Chapter II.25 Fotia
Chapter II.5: Warrior skills
Chapter III: Missions
Chapter IV: Return???
A/N #1
Chapter V: CHB hasnt changed
Chapter VI: Annabeth
Chapter VII: capture the flag
Chapter VIII: Brotherhood
A/N: #2
Chapter IX: Beta
Chapter X: Fate and Legends
A/N: #3
Chapter XII: Countermeasures
Chapter XIII: Olympus
Chapter XIV: 24 hours
Chapter XV: battle begin!
FINAL BATTLE part I
A/N: #4
FINAL BATTLE part II
FINAL BATTLE part III
FINAL BATTLE part IV
FINAL BATTLE part V
Chapter IIX
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N

Chapter XI: Revealed?

12.2K 210 258
By TheAllAmericanNordic

Here is destruction cookies
I know Connor and Travis arnt twins, but pretend they are T^T

-Kakahi

Chapter XI: Revealed?

Annabeth's pov:

It's been 3 days since the battle with destruction. I don't know if Destruction is giving us time to recover, or he is planning a sneak attack. Wow, a daughter of Athena now knowing something, surprising.

I held riptide in my hands, thinking, if Percy was here, he would know what to do. He always came up with the craziest ideas.

Percy. How did Archangel know that Percy would want me to have his sword? It didn't make sense how he would know that. And how did Riptide not return to him. Did he somehow pass ownership of it to me?

"AAAAAHHHHHHH." I cried out. i received some strange looks from other people in the Athena cabin, but I didn't care. I had so many questions, so unclear areas, and sadly, and surprisingly, not enough brain capacity. How is that possible? I don't know anymore. you know what, I need some fresh air. I'll head to the beach. I need to clear my head.

I walked outside of the Athena cabin and started heading down to the beach. as I was walking, I saw Connor going over to the Chaos cabin, hhhhmmmmm, he's been getting along with the warriors for 3 days now. Ever since his brother died. I was about to call his name when a lot of things happened at once.

1) I heard the conch horn blow 3 times.

2)I heard a crunch behind me. I whipped around and saw a huge monster behind me. I don't even know how to describe it. It was pretty much a mass of darkness. I took riptide out of my pocket and uncapped it. I quickly dodged it's first swipe and tried to stab it underneath its arm. problem: it seemed to engulf my sword, until i wasn't holding it anymore. I leaped back to try and get away until riptide reappeared in my pockets. but the monster, I think I'll call him Bob, had other plans and grabbed me by my leg. Then

All I could think about were Arch's word to me.

" Percy would want you to have this!"

I can't believe I was going to die here. At least I'll be with my Seaweed Brain again.

Arch's pov:

As we were in the middle of the battle, I heard a scream in the distance, I turned to luke and said.

"Looks like I have to go save a camper." and ran off to the sound. I ran into a clearing and saw a shadow type monster dragging a blonde away. I used my power of water (like a boss) to check she was still alive. Looks like she was only unconscious. I looked at the monster more closely. Okay can we just call him... Bob... he looks like a bob, and realized he was dragging the girl to a portal.

I ran up and was about to slash the monster to dust when I was thrown back by and invisible force field. I looked up and saw a face I hoped to not see any time soon. Dear old Uncle Destruction.

"Now, now Perseus, I can't have you ruining my fun. I haven't had fun in years, make that 10,000 years. I'll be going now. I'll call back my army so you can, ummm, you know, recover. have fun, ta ta. oh and No, this monster's name is not George... it's Bob." destruction said.

"Actually, I thought he looked like a Bob, he doesn't look like a George." I said, trying to buy time.

"Thank you! you're the first one who thought he looked like a bob! everyone, even my brother and sister, always thinks he looks like a George. ahhh, great minds think alike. ohhh, I see, you're trying to buy time, well, you should know, I have a tight schedule and don't have time for chit chat, at the moment. we can talk later. ta ta again." he replied and disappeared through the portal, along with Bob and who I realized was... Annabeth.

I screamed out loud. man, destruction is annoying. I got up and ran to find Luke and Fotia. As promised, Destruction's monsters were retreating, along with a very hyper Leo screaming " that's right, you cowards! you know that if you keep trying you're going to get burned by one spanking hot war machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man? Who gave him coffee? I ran up to Luke and Fotia and said "Alpha, Fotia, one of the campers... Annabeth, i think it was, has been captured by Destruction. We need to move out soon. I believe that he is going to hold her for ransom to get to us... sooo, let's go to him first." I said, trying to keep my voice down. i didn't want to alarm anyone by screaming "Hey, YOUR BEST STRATGIST HAS BEEN JUST BEEN CAPTURED!!!!!" but sadly, Leo, even though he was hyper, heard us, as he shouted.

"DID YOU JUST SAY ANNABETH'S BEEN KIDNAPPED???????"

I sighed, "So much for keeping this under wraps." I opened a portal and shoved luke and fotia inside, leaving behind a bunch of confused campers and warriors alike.

---------------time lapse (they have found Destruction's base after about 9 hours of looking)------------------

Alpha's pov:

okay, so alot happened at once. 1)we start a battle. 2) we end a battle. 3) i found out my old friend Annabeth has been kidnapped. 4)Arch teleports me to a random forest in the USA. 5) he tells me to start looking for the base. 6) we find it. and now we are about to do a 2 man raid (*coughcough + Fotia *coughcough*)

Well, this should be fun. Arch, Fotia and I ran in prepared to fight for our lives, but nothing. all we found was a stairwell leading down. we ran down and found another stair well, but no monsters. this continued for an hour! stairwells, but no monsters. eventually, we ran down the last stairwell and found 17 cells. Fotia lead us to the one annabeth was being held in. we opened the door and ran in.

Annabeth looked horrible. not to be mean, but blood soaked her CHB shirt. she had cuts all over her body and worse {i'm not going to describe torture K}. We ran forward and unhooked her from the wall. she coughed and stuttered,

"Whats going on? no more, no more" she tried to squirm out of our hands, and put up a pretty good fight, but we kept hold of her.

"Annabeth! stop. its us. Archangel and Alpha. We are here to get you out!" I started to tell her.

"Are you now?" a voice behind us said. we whipped around and saw a man in a pitch black suit. he had black hair, black shoes, pale skin, but unusually red eyes.

"Who are you?" I said

"Luke, that's Destruction, stupid." Arch said.

"Luke?!?" Annabeth croaked. but as she said that Destruction brought out a bow and loaded it faster then the human I could see, but with training, I could just barely see it. He fired, aiming for annabeth's or Arch's head. I couldn't tell, but Arch, being the badass he is, probably saw and dodged, getting both of them out of the way of the arrow. unfortunately, the arrow snagged his hood, ripping it off completely. I know I should be worried about him revealing his identity to Annabeth, but all I could think about was,

"What would happen if that had hit us?"

"Percy?????" Annabeth cried. "What? Luke?" Annabeth looked like she just seen the dead, alive again. well, i guess she has, because Arch and I um... were both once dead.

In the blink of an eye, Arch opened a portal below us, an interesting option.

"Later Uncle, hope to talk soon. I just love these get togethers." He said, as we fell into the portal. listening to Destruction cursing some pretty colors, in the language of chaos. i was just glad Annabeth couldn't understand, cause his choice of words would make a normal man wet himself.

------------------------------------------ line break!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------------

We landed on the chaos cabin's table. in the middle of dinner. {if you're wondering: the battle was at 10:00 am_______ dinner starts at 6:30pm______ that would be 8 1/2 hours_______its 7:30 at the moment} i looked at Arch, who now had no hood. i guess his face silenced the campers for about 7 seconds. then, all hades broke loose.

I heard some people screaming: HOLY HADES UNDERPANTS !

WHAT HAPPENED TO ANNABETH!!!!!!!!!

I also heard: WHAT THE STYX!!!!!! IS THAT PERCY?!?!?!?!?!?

I also heard nico saying: WHY MUST EVERYONE USE MY DAD'S NAME AS A CURSE!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at Arch and mind messaged him

"I guess its time?" i asked.

"Yep, let's hope they don't kill us!" Arch replied. we looked at everyone, telling them it was time. it was time to reveal ourselves.

3rd person's pov:

The 2 warriors of chaos jumped off the table and handed the injured camper to the medics, who rushed her off to the infirmary. Then, one of the smaller ones, Gem, got on the table and screamed,

"Hey listen up! we are going to reveal our identities to you."

This got the campers attention, and not one second after they said this, the 12 Olympian gods flashed in, interested in the fact of learning the warriors' identities.

Then, Gem stepped off the table and Vin stepped forward. he got up and said "My code name in this squad is Vin, but when I lived on earth, I was known as Castor Dion." he flipped down his hood and transformed into his 17 year old form, this suprised the campers. but Vin quickly explained his, Gem's, an Angel's powers.Dionysus rushed forward to give his dead son a hug, but was pushed back by about 8 death glares from the scariest people in the universe.

Vin stepped down and Gem stepped back up. she said "I am Gem, on earth I was known as Calypso. she flipped off her hood and transformed into her 17 year old form. Leo, actually not concered about the few death stares pointed his way, rushed forward and went for a hug, which Calypso gladly excepted. They both sat down together and Angel stepped up.

"Hello, I am Angel. on Earth i was known as Bianca Di Angelo." she flipped her hood down and transformed. Everyone looked at Nico waiting for a reaction. nothing, much to the dismay to the campers. Hades being smart, kept back. not wanting to deal with the death stares he knew he would receive.

Angel stepped down. Beauty and Forge both stepped up, seeing as they were husband and wife. at the same time they said "Our code names are Beauty and Forge, but we were originally known as Silena Beauregard and Charles Bekendorf." the flipped their hoods. Aphrodite squealed saying her baby was back and better than ever. they stepped down. i guess there was silent agreement with the campers and warriors, old friends would meet up after this.

Stargazer stepped up and quickly said. "my name is Stargazer. on earth my name was Zoe Nightshade." she flipped her hood. Artemis just stared in shock. 2 of her former hunters were now this? Zoe stepped down.

A very nervous Alpha stepped up. he whispered loud enough for everyone to hear "Gods don't kill me... I am Alpha. my original name was Luke Castellan." he flipped his hood, but just as quickly jumped down as All Hades broke loose. After everyone calmed down, Archangel stepped up.

"My Code name is Archangel. i usually go by Arch by my friends. but my original name was Perseus Jackson." he flipped his hood, he had gotten a new one, mainly because he preferred wearing a hood.

Everyone was silent. then All Hades again broke loose, and i don't think its going to calm down anytime soon.

Authors note:

Sorry! I know it's bad. but I hope you kinda liked it. I'm sorry for not updating. I have like 15 living things in my house at the moment

anyway, hope you liked

your demigodishness and all

-Kakahi

Story time: okay, so i was reading PJO & HoO theme songs by @THE_DAM_VALDEZINATOR

well i came across reynico's theme song: sell i ship solangelo..... we have had an interesting conversation_________ here it is:

Me: sorry i dont ship reynico ship solangelo

@THE_DAM_VALDEZINATOR: DEEAAAATTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me: sorry man, Solangelo is happening

this conversation is over

*get up walks out of room... like a boss

@THE_DAM_VALDEZINATOR: {mentions friends} ATTACK THE SOLANGELO SHIPPER

Me: you should know, im also a wizard. mwahahahahaha *aparates away*

Still Me: you will never find me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@THE_DAM_VALDEZINATOR: Kakahi: UM... I'M KINDA THE DAUGHTER OF THE EARTH, I CAN FIND YOU EASILY

Me: What if im not on earth... YOU should know... im a daughter of hades im in the underworld!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 236 17
This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one person who gets kidnapped. One person w...
692K 15.1K 28
''Sometimes being a false son, makes you a true person.'' I am Omega, the son of Chaos, the Commander of Chaos' army. I was given a mission, go to...
233K 2.7K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
71K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...