L.O.V.E. (Pt 1)

By __DR1X

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER
Public Service Announcement
We're Back
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update Coming Now
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
We're Baaaack
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

60 4 0
By __DR1X

Jayden's POV
I woke up at this hoe Shay house. Yeah I did it again. But only cause I was hurt about what Alicia did to me and that wasn't even suppose to happen.

-Flashback-

I needed somewhere to go to ease my mind so I went to my trap.
I dapped up the guards and went inside. I went straight to my office and started rolling.

Inhale..

Exhale..

Inhale ..

Exhale..

I did this about 4 more times until I felt numb. I heard a soft knock on my door then someone came in.
It was Shay , she worked here and she been tryna fuck a nigga ever since she got here.

Shay: Hey Daddy
Jayden: Fuck you want Shay?
Shay: You
I was tryna keep my composure cause even though Alicia pissed me off I still loved her. So I decided that was my time to get up and leave. But Shay grabbed my hand led me to her car. I was so high ian know what was happening.
When she stopped her car we was at a house I've never seen before.

Jayden: Aye bruh this ain't my house
Shay: Just relax.. I got you Bae

And that's all I can remember before I blacked out.

-Flashback over-
I knew we fucked cause we was BOTH naked. I got outta her bed. Put on my clothes and got in my car. I didn't wanna go home..But I had too.

Alicia's POV
Jayden still hasn't came home. I called and texted but no response. All I can do is pray he's okay.

I don't want nobody but you
Kissin on my tattoos
And I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you until you fall asleep
We better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt

My phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts.

-Phone Convo-

Alicia:Hello???
Stacey(Alicia's older sister): Alicia ! You must've forgot you were suppose pick up Shawn and I from the airport today.
Alicia: Ohmygosh I completely forgot ! I'm so sorry I'll be there, what airport y'all at?
Stacey: Ft. Lauderdale.
Alicia: Okay I'm coming. Bye
Stacey- Bye.

I had already showered and did my hair cause I was bored. I put on a pink outfit cause I really didn't have time to look for an outfit and I was omw.

Jayden's POV
When I got home Alicia's car wasn't here. Thank God. I still didn't wanna see her yet. I saw all her texts and calls but I didn't wanna answer cause I had no idea what to say.
I showered and did my hygiene cause I didn't do it earlier. I came out and on
Adidas pants
White Shirt
Adidas sneakers
A gold chain
Diamond studs
I put my hair in a pony tail and decided to call my sister , I just needed someone to talk to.

Stacey POV
Hey Guys ! My name is Stacey. I'm Alicia's Older sister. My boyfriend Shawn and I came down from New york to visit Alicia. I missed her so much. Her and our mom moved down here to Florida while I stayed in New york with our Dad. We're actually staying long enough to look for a place to live. I'm tired of our dad. So I talked to him and made sure it was okay that I left and he didn't have a problem so here we are !

I seen a short little girl and I knew it was Alicia so I started calling her name
ALICIAAAAAA OVER HERE
she ran over looking so excited I was happy to see her.
Alicia: SISSSYYYYYYY I MISSED YOOOUUUU
She jumped on me but I didn't mind cause she's so tiny.
Alicia: SHAWWWWNNNN WASSUP BIGHEAD YOU BEEN TREATING MY SISTER RIGHT?
Shawn: Duh I'm still here. Lil ugly girl
Alicia: Shut up , get y'all stuff we going back to me and my boyfriend house.
Stacey: Boyfriend??
Alicia: Yes stacey I have a boyfriend. He's a drug lord. He's real nice and treats me awesome but we had a little arguement and now he's not answering my calls or texts. So I pray he's home so you both can officially meet him.
Stacey: Mmh. Okay

Shawn POV
Wassgud with y'all man. I'm Shawn Stacey's boyfriend. Me and Stacey been together since highschool and I honestly wouldn't trade her that's my baby I swear. We came down here cause Stacey wanna be closer to her little sister and I didn't mind. I actually wanted to move down here because I'm tired of New york. It's brazy down there.

Jayden POV
I was laying down on the couch watching tv. I just finished talking to V and honestly I felt alot better. She told me just talk to Alicia and just let her what I did. So my plan was to take her out tonight to Club Tropics and then come back and let her know wassup.
Deep in thoughts I didn't realize she walked in with a girl that looked a little bit like her and another nigga.

Alicia: Jayden ! Come here
Here her loud ass go bruh. I'm right in the living room yo
Jayden: Wassup? And stop all that yelling ma , I was right in the living room on the couch.
Alicia: My bad, Anyways this is my Older sister Stacey and her boyfriend Shawn. They came from to visit and they're planning on moving down here. Is it okay if they stay with us?
Jayden: Yeah it's cool
I dapped Shawn and gave Stacey a side hug.
Jayden:I'll put y'all stuff in the guest room for y'all.
Shawn: I'll help u man

Stacey POV
Alicia's boyfriend isn't bad ! I can tell he gang bang. It's obvious. I just don't want Alicia getting involved in any of this. She ain't no punk bitch. But she's not quick to fight either and I don't need Jayden changing that about her.
Jayden and Shawn went to the guest bedroom so I figured it'd be a good time to figure out she met this one.

Stacey: Sis how you met him? He fine
Alicia: School, I'm bestfriends with his sister. He kept talking to me. Buying me lunch , clothes etc. We were talking alot and what not and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Ever since then we've had our problems but I really love him sis I really do. I made a mistake recently but it was small .. long story short a nigga kissed me. And He caught me off guard. I came back and told Jayden and He left and this is my first time seeing him since then.
Stacey: Do you think he cheated?
Alicia: Honestly it ran across my mind but I'm tryna stay away from that. He did it before but ion know sis. I don't wanna assume you know?
Stacey: Yeah you right.

Right after we finished our conversation. The boys came back.
Jayden: Y'all wanna go out tonight? Or y'all tired?
Stacey: I wanna go out
Shawn: I'm down bro
Alicia: Sure
Jayden: Alright we out to club tropics tonight. It's 3:00 right now so we'll leave around 9 that's good with y'all?
Everybody: Yeah.

Alicia POV
It was 8:50 everybody was dressed and ready to go. Stacey and Shawn got into their rental and jay and I got into Jay's car. They decided to follow us there which I was okay with.
Jayden has been acting weird. He still hasn't talked to me. Everything he has said has been general. Even when we were getting dressed it was silent. So I decided to try and start a conversation.
Alicia: Baby?
Jayden: ...
Alicia: JAYDEN
Jayden: GIRL WTF DONT YELL AT ME WHILE IM TRYNA DRIVE DAMN
Alicia ...
I just stayed quiet. I guess he didn't wanna talk. I'll just stay with my sister at this club. I missed her anyway. We arrived at the club 40minutes later cause it was kinda far. I jumped out the car as soon as it stopped and immediately walked to my sister and her boyfriends car. I wasn't boutta deal with Jayden tonight.
Jayden POV
I didn't mean to yell at her like that but damn .. I just feel so bad for what I did everytime she tries to talk to me I feel like she gone tell me she knows what I did. Imma just give her space cause I need mines as well I'm just tryna forget all my problems tonight.
Stacey POV
This club was paaaapppinnnnn ! Feel me son? Alicia looked like she was upset so I decided to asked her what wassup so we can have fun.
Stacey: Sus wassup? You muggin and shit
Alicia: Jay ass done snapped at me when all I was tryna do was get his damn attention. He gone yell at me and shit when he hasn't talked to me all fuckin day. Ion know wtf wrong with him but I'm just tryna have fun tonight.
Stacey: that's my girl , let's get some drinks
Shawn POV
Stacey and Alicia went for drinks so I went over to Jayden. That nigga seem off.

Shawn: Yo you good bruh? You look like something wrong.
Jayden: Man , this like my 3rd time cheating on Alicia. I feel like she gone leave me  cause I still haven't told her I did it yet. I'm just scared bruh.
Shawn: You gotta tell her bruh after we leave here. Cause if you don't it's gone get worse.
Jayden: I think we should bang it so I could do that right now.
Shawn: Ard bruh I'll go get the girls.
--
Jayden POV
When we got back home everyone changed their clothes and went their seperate ways. Alicia and I was laying in bed watching tv but we kept our distance. I turned off the tv and decided to tell her.
Alicia: Heey ! Why'd you turn off the tv?
Jayden: I need to talk to you about something and I don't want you getting mad ..
Alicia: What'd you do this time..
Jayden: I ... cheated again .. I'm sorry.. I really am.. I was just mad because you kissed that nigga ..
Alicia: Goodnight Jayden
I done fucked up again..

AYE LONG ASS CHAPTER ACTUALLY ASKED ALICIA TO HELP YALL VOTE AND COMMENT NO MORE FOR TONIGHT, MAYBE, UPDATING TOMORROW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 19.6K 45
My First Book But So Please... Don't Judge
339K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•š π•’π•ž, 𝕕𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•–?
17.8K 589 20
363K 7K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...